[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought The Jungle Book was pretty good honestly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I thought The Jungle Book was pretty good honestly
>>
>>79420124
Me too.
>>
>>79420124
I mean it had its ups, but it lost me when they left this for the credits, and intentionally kept a shittier version in the scene itself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15rUJuKCM90
I mean come on. You don't force a shooting star to follow the speed limit.
>>
File: Khan.jpg (173KB, 760x427px) Image search: [Google]
Khan.jpg
173KB, 760x427px
>>79420124
I loved the movie too.

To be honest i haven't watched the '67 Disney version, but i have read the novel and watched several animated adaptation of it (including the anime one). Its a great part of my childhood and I have to admit it feels nostalgic watching this film.

Also, Shere Khan is an absolute badass in this movie and i love every moment of it. That moment when he killed Akela shocks the hell out of me.
>>
>>79420412
This. You had ONE job, Disney.
>>
>>79420412
I prefer this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEgkBetZY-M

Shame they don't use it at all. Quite surprised that Scar-Jo can sing pretty well (don't know that she is a singer too). I love the way that song feels like a mix of the original '67 and sort of James Bond-ish tune.
>>
>>79420124
I was plesantly surprised by it.
>>
Let's just get a whole bunch of celebrities and not direct them at all: the movie.
>>
File: 1465778522124.jpg (237KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1465778522124.jpg
237KB, 500x511px
>Watch Junglebook expecting another CGI Disney remake with my family
>Khan can solo an entire pack of Wolves
>Mogli is McGeiver creating all forms of tools
>Scarlet Jo is the Snake that does nothing
>Completely change the ending

What the fuck were they thinking? Which board of Directors honestly read the script and thought it was a good idea?
>>
>>79420124
I watched it last night and really enjoyed it. The voice actors for Shere Khan and Akela were great.
>>
why even remake a classic into some live action flick no one will ever watch? the hollywood juden pushing this cultural decay must come to an end
>>
>>79421155
>>Khan can solo an entire pack of Wolves

How is this an issue? Tigers are huge and powerful.
>>
its a shitty fucking movie, that fucking kid makes me want to take a rock and bash his head in, most annoying fucking kid ever

fuck you if you like this garbage
>>
>>79421208
>Tigers are huge and powerful
The Indian wolves that shows up in that movie is supposed to be smaller and tigers can indeed dominate them. However in the movie, they are the size of American Grey Wolf, which mind you can fight grizzly bears which are more powerful and bigger than Tiger.

That said i don't mind too much. Original Shere Khan (the Kipling version) is supposed to be weak as fuck, and watching him as a badass here is kind of satisfying.

t.Tiger-fag
>>
>>79421208
>Huge and Powerful
>This makes it able to survive being mauled by 13 Wolves defending their cubs in a pack

Don't be retarded. It was a stupid scene and the animators should have been shot for coding it.
>>
>>79421318

>>This makes it able to survive being mauled by 13 Wolves defending their cubs in a pack

A crazy psycho like shere khan who can snap their backs like kindling with a single swipe, yeah I think so.

also it's a movie and it's supposed to show how dangerous Shere Khan really is, if they had beaten him there wouldn't BE a movie.

You probably wanted Superman to instawin against Batman in 30 seconds.
>>
>>79420124
I watched it in the theatre and didn't care for it. Didn't care for Maleficent either. They're this weird mix of nostalgia pandering and arbitrary changes. It's clear they're not trying to reference the original material, they're adaptations of adaptations, and yet there's so many weird discrepancies from the Disney version just for the sake of being different. It'd be one thing if the changes made the story better, but they generally don't. I also didn't like how half-assed the songs were, like the movie wanted you to remember they existed but couldn't be bothered to do a real rendition of them.
>>
Delicious brown feet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.