[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did ya breastfeed her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (44KB, 524x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 524x295px
Did ya breastfeed her?
>>
what the fuck was the point of him asking that shit
>>
Lector=/ourguy/ ?
>>
>>79419905
He was a sadist.
>>
TOUGHENED YER NIPPLES UP
>>
Bane?
>>
>>79419944
The masketta man..
>>
or maybe he was wondering how a completely immobilized man could steal a pen from a shirt pocket
>>
Dr. Lector, I'm Clarice.
>>
>he said, he could smell my cunt
>*inhales* I myself cannot
>>
>>79419956
I'm racking my brain to think how he stole that pen.

Do they explain in the book?
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 130x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 130x115px
>>79419974
If Miggs hadn't thrown cum in her hair they never would have caught Bill.
>>
LOVE THE SUIT
>>
>>79419956

you can escape from a straight jacket with enough practice, he probably got one arm out, snatched it when everyone was distracted, and pretended it was secured again
>>
>>79420008

Just to be helpful, I also throw cum in the hair of any law enforcement officer I see. I'm a crimefighter.
>>
do americans actually sometimes not breastfeed their kids?
>>
>>79420008
>leswallowedhisowntongueman.tif
why'd they make dr. lector do retarded shit like that?
>>
>>79420039
just the black ones, for some reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 378x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 378x389px
>>79420039
They do it for decades.
>>
File: bj5lgl0.png (207KB, 634x345px) Image search: [Google]
bj5lgl0.png
207KB, 634x345px
tell me about Lector, why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>79419890
brrrraaaapppttt
>>
>>79419956
>>79419983
>>79420021
He stole it earlier, Chilton had him bound up while they were in his cell together but when he left Barney let him loose in his cell again, and Lector used to opportunity to stash the pen.
>>
>>79420085
>taking outside drinks to a fast food restaurant
They all have this rule.
>>
>>79420882
Yeah, but what is the guy supposed to do when KFC doesn't serve breast milk.
>>
>>79420944
Get his bucket of wings to go and the suckle mom at home, like everyone else.
>>
>>79419905
He was escaping later that night, so he didn't care about making his situation worse.

There might be some higher level thinking in which he's decreasing focus on himself because people will just think he's nuts and focus on Buffalo Bill so he can make his escape, but more likely he was just a bit crazy
>>
>>79420085
Is that Adriano Celentano?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0uuVkYcJk4
>>
>>79421089
Kek
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.