[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And I thought you guys were plebs...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: cnfromxm.png (170KB, 1027x530px) Image search: [Google]
cnfromxm.png
170KB, 1027x530px
And I thought you guys were plebs...
>>
>>79413037
we told you /co/ was one of the leading reddit boards
>>
>>79413670
/vp/ and /pol/ too
>>
/co/ is literally tumblr.
And I mean literally, not "literally".
>>
/co/ is essentially what /tv/ would be if we had strict rule enforcement 24/7
>>
muh pleb meme!
>>
happy plebs vs angry plebs
>>
/co/ is the worst board and always has been. If you go there you almost certainly have debilitating autism.
>>
I don't know everytime i go to /co/ they shit on both the MCU and the DCEU because not muh comics
>>
File: Skully.jpg (45KB, 607x443px) Image search: [Google]
Skully.jpg
45KB, 607x443px
>>79415714
>not /r9k/
>not /mu/
>not /a/
I mock thee.
>>
>>79413037
This is the equivalent of eating a plate of garbage and asking for more
>>
>>79413037

/co/ looks like a cool nice board. will now visit both /tv/ and /co/. thanks, OP.
>>
>>79416083
They don't discuss Courage The Cowardly Dog that often, shame.
>>
>>79416083
Enjoy it anon. As long as you don't dissent you'll have a great time and the janies won't have to fix yoh
>>
>>79416006
People who say /a/ is one of the worst boards are newfags who got laughed off there for being plebs. I see it happen all the time, /mu/ is no different. /r9k/ however used to be ok, a containment board for angry incels and the like but now its /soc/ lite full of rampant attention whores and egregious normalfaggotry.
>>
File: dishard.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dishard.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>79416184
/a/ circlejerks too much and offers little to no room for legit discussions. Can't even discuss Legend Of The Galactic Heroes, because some faggot made a video about it being quasi-elitism-core, so many feel obligated to meme the shit out of it. /a/ had some cool moments 3-4 years ago, but nowadays it's just not worth coming there. Also, being called a fucking pleb on /a/ is quite trivial since the board has abysmally awful taste, to be frank. /mu/ is just full of pseuds and also suffers from often circlejerks that form on there, I don't mind elitism if that's what you're saying, but being a complete retard is another thing.

/r9k/ was never a solid board, since it was also filled with useless trash that cry all day how chads get pussy while they're the nice guys. If they actually moved from their basements and did something useful for a change, maybe fortune would favor them even for a moment. Not to mention cuck threads that are nearly worse than /b/'s.
>>
>>79416184
or maybe they aren't fat weebs and realise emotionally stunted manchildren posting their waifus makes for a shit board
>>
wait, people actually like marvel movies?

I thought it was some big truman show inside joke on me
>>
>>79416332
newfag please the old original /r9k/ was solid
>>
>>79416146
They did have a thread just yesterday, they were talking mostly about Dilworth old works and his failed pilot about a girl living episodes similar to courage and of course the Fnaf scam, i mean this guy shit on furry autist thats kinda based, but he run out with the people money, so he lose a lot of his credibility there
>>
epic board wars!!!
>>
>>79413697
>t. Falseflagging Redditor
Shame you'll only get one reply for your shit bait.
>>
>>79416332
Stopped once you implied LotGH was good. If it didn't have its fanbase it'd be an anime people watch to make fun of and would probably experience 15 minutes of fame from nostalgic anime reviewers. It's pseudo intellectual bullshit that doesn't make any sense. If you liked this anime or Death Note you should be banned for being underage. Once you turn 15 you'll realize it's shit like I did.
>>
>>79414034

Thank God for our shit mods then
>>
>>79413697
and now you have 2
i hate your post but I hate that first fucking bourgeoisie conformist pig that responded first even more.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.