[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU WB FUCK YOU DC FUCK YOU SNYDER YOU PIECES OF SHIT I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1482942639908.jpg (52KB, 816x812px) Image search: [Google]
1482942639908.jpg
52KB, 816x812px
FUCK YOU WB FUCK YOU DC FUCK YOU SNYDER YOU PIECES OF SHIT I HOPE ALL OF YOU ROT IN HELL
>>
File: 1429644829929.jpg (154KB, 557x595px) Image search: [Google]
1429644829929.jpg
154KB, 557x595px
Can we finally get Brendan to play Batman?
>>
Good he was the worst part of the movie
>>
>>79412746
Are you actually autistic?
>>
The way Warner Bros. is trying to set up the DCEU is like trying to watch a baby make a building out of building blocks, but screwing everything up on the account of it's little grubby baby hands not being able to put everything in balance.
>>
WB is a trainwreck
>>
>>79412391
Its over, i wanted this so bad but after he quit directing i knew this was an alien 3 scenario, theres no saving it wb just necked themselves made superman look like a retard and their washed out bleak universe is no place for dc just sell it to marvel already
>>
They need to find their marvel equivalent of talent behind the scenes or just plain try to steal them. Otherwise they need to shut shit down for a while to let people forget and do a reboot in a couple of years.
>>
>>79412909
why does this feel like a shot at Trump
>>
>>79412391
>DCucks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.