[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the greatest film of all time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

This is the greatest film of all time.
>>
File: cheeky.jpg (52KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky.jpg
52KB, 500x295px
It is. Also, Elizabeth McGovern is my cheekfu.
>>
>>79409929

Anyone get hard during that one scene?
>>
I cried seeing this movie

I don't know why, but it was really dense
>>
Are there other movies that handle the ravages of the passing of time like this? Nothing else I've ever seen shows just how much everything falls apart over time quite the way this film does. It's hauntingly beautiful.
>>
>>79409995
It's such a great scene in the sense that you are angered by his actions but at the same time you have to pity him for he will never get to feel her on a dirty loving pound session, AND you feel nothing but discomfort from the driver, also the bitch was hot as shit.
>>
>>79409869
That's not a picture of goodfellas
>>
>>79410686

I love Goodfellas too, but it's not even close.
>>
Did james woods suicide at the or just pretend to?
>>
>>79412426
he probably did it
no reason to pretend if he went as far as to ask Noodles to do it
>>
File: Paris, Texas.jpg (118KB, 566x755px) Image search: [Google]
Paris, Texas.jpg
118KB, 566x755px
This is the greatest film of all time
>>
File: Max1358204831-inlay-cover.jpg (585KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Max1358204831-inlay-cover.jpg
585KB, 1000x1500px
>>79409869
For a second I tought that was an american tail, and I was going to agreee with you.
>>
If it's the greatest film of all time, why is it still not finished?
>>
this film really made me think about my own life and how its going to feel and get stretched the further I go on to the ravages of time.
>>
File: 2017-02-08 (100).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-08 (100).png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>
>>79412461
maybe he knew noodles wouldn't d do it, and noodles realised he faked it, hence the opium grin at the end
>>
>>79412927
the opium grin was 30 years before that
>>
File: 2017-02-08 (103).png (958KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-08 (103).png
958KB, 1366x768px
>>79412927
>>
There's a majesty and poetic spirit about this movie that I can't quite describe and yet lingers in the back of my mind years after I've seen it.

I don't know what it is, but this movie has stuck with me more than any of Leone's films. And I love every Leone movie I've ever seen.
>>
It's on the short list for sure. Definitely one of my favorites.
>>
i like dat seen where bobby deniro rapes that bitch
>>
>>79413329
whoa... link?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.