[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Films you personally find to be insufferable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 121026perks.jpg (490KB, 960x1403px) Image search: [Google]
121026perks.jpg
490KB, 960x1403px
>>
>>79399963
Was the fag subplot really necessary?
>>
>>79400051
It was the only logical subplot for that character.
>>
>>79399963
Desu, they shouldve gotten a more ugly autistic looking actor instead of learman. Just your typical failed- normie-pretends-to-be -a-robot flick.

3/10
>>
>>79400086
If anything Ezra should be playing the robot, he looks like the Supreme Gentleman himself.
>>
>>79399963
>we're total losers guys
>we arent popular at all because we're so quirky
>but we have packed house parties filled with sex and drugs
the main guy was the only character who fit in the movie's themes. the rest of them were just special snowflakes.
>>
>>79400199
Hmm, i guess he is a bit too handsome to actually play a believable character like that. Then again he was good in We Need To Talk About Kevin portraying a sociophatic cyborg who is out to toast some roasties. One one the issues with regarding his character was that we were never really told what kind of motivation or mindset he had other then that he, for some reason, wanted to "piss off" his mother as much as possible.
>>
Me on the left
>>
>>79400545
Except if you have alcohol the cool kids will come out of the woodwork.
>>
>>79401080
The concept of We Need to Talk About Kevin is the possibility of a child just being absolutely corrupted and ruined by the littlest thing, a dirty look, getting ignored, etc.
>>
>>79400545
> special
> snowflakes

Redundancy kills the joke.
>>
>>79399963
the worst part of the movie was when the main character gets exiled from his group of shitty "friends" after he kissed Emma Wattson instead of his actual girlfriend in truth or dare, and goes weeks trying to reach out to them and apologize.

He begs to get back but keeps getting walled by EVERYONE.

Then the gay dude is having a feud with his closet gay boyfriend who's in the Football team and then the football guy calls him a faggot and all his jock friends start to wail on him.

Then the shitty loser main character single handedly goes into a blind rage he doesn't remember entering, beats the crap out of all the jocks tormenting his gay "friend", and then redeems himself and gets to hang out with the cool kids again. Fucking wish fulfillment.

What a shitty movie.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.