[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never been so embarrassed I was pulled to the side of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
I have never been so embarrassed

I was pulled to the side of the queue to go into the theater because one usher said he could smell food on me.

They didn't confiscate my baked potato but said I can't go in with it and everyone was laughing as they passed me

I was so embarrassed I left quickly even though I already paid for my ticket

do you think I can still get a refund?
>>
>>79398455
Dubs then yes
>>
>>79398455
Why do you Amerifats always buy food when you go to the cinema? Doesn't chewing ruin your immersion?
>>
>>79398455

>not wrapping your food in an airtight container

amateur.
>>
>>79398479
Did you bring a stick of butter with you?
If not, you disappoint me.
>>
>>79398455
You should have eaten the potato right in front them and still went in, betafag.
>>
>>79398517
just use a ziplock bag retard
>>
Shouldn't have been such a fucking loser fatty lmao kys
>>
That's why you put everything in your pressure cooker and let it cook while the movie is rolling you doofus.
>>
File: rami.jpg (65KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
rami.jpg
65KB, 684x513px
>>79398455
>get stopped in line
>"sir we can smell your food, you can't come in with that"
>develop devilish grin
>produce subway with all the works from my backpocket
>"oh, you mean this food?" i say cheekily
>"yes, you must either dispose of it or else we cannot let you enter"
>"no problem wagie"
>proceed to unwrap the sandwich and aggressively throw one half on the ground in front of me, getting burger sauce all over the usher's feet
>take the other half and torpedo it at the cardboard poster for John Wick 2, covering his face in meaty goodness
>usher just stands there, unable to comprehend what I just did
>casually walk past him, then turn and whisper into his ear
>"clean that wagie, it's a mess"
>Split was actually pretty decent
>>
>>79398670

>things that never happened

dumb frogposter
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.