[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Wick Chapter 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 41

What was your favorite scene?
>>
>>79395820

When he switched to the shotgun. Also any Ian McShane scene, my god what a wonderful voice.
>>
When John Wick dies but a strange doctor from the world of the underground resurrects him so they can make chapter 3 cuz they already said this was gonna be a trilogy
>>
torrent when?
>>
>>79395932
How about you stop being poor and go see it in the theater?
>>
the whole opening. especially when that giant russian dude is walking toward Wick but he just shoots both of the dudes knee caps.
>>
>>79396118
I don't want to go alone, but I don't have friends. wat do?
>>
I liked how they showed all those tatted up slags working the accounts payable office using the old technology like the switchboard and the pneumatic tubes.
>>
>>79396157
Let's go together. Where're you from?
>>
>>79395820
Catacombs shoot out or the montage of people trying to assassinate John Wick
>>
That one when the first one was better.
>>
Every scene he fought common.
>>
So many glorious judo throws
>>
>>79396192
a shithole in the middle of Russia :(
>>
>That casual shootout in the subway with Common
>>
>>79396279

He really made up for his throwaway role in SS, I know most people don't like him but he was cool in this.
>>
>>79396323
He's clearly a must for chapter 3.
>>
Taking potshots at each other in the subway
>>
>>79396321
>>79396406

>FTT FTT

>FTT FTT

>FTT FTT

>FTT FTT

It was so stupid I couldn't help but smile.
>>
>>79395887
Yeah when he was killing thugs with a Benelli was one of the true highlights of the movie
>Chambering a round to contact blast the guy in the chest
>>
>>79396480

Also

>runs out of ammo as two guys round the corner
>quick draws sidearm and ends them Vincent style
>>
His P30s from the first movie were cooler than the meme Glocks he uses in this one
>>
When he shot the bad guys. Hella fucking epic
>>
>>79396657
>Liking things is for dumb people
>>
>>79395820

John running out of bullets, throwing his pistol in the goon's face from across the room, then catching the goon's gun and killing two more guys, all in one fluid motion. It was electrifying.
>>
>>79396313
Come to Holland, comrade, and we go together.
>>
>>79396620

I just checked and you're right, something about the muzzle is very aesthetically pleasing and not unlike Robocop's sidearm.

But hey, if it works, it works.
>>
>>79396700
>John running out of bullets, throwing his pistol in the goon's face from across the room
I forgot about that part. That was great.
>>
The rave stuff in rome
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>79395887

>the guy pinned to the ground with the shotgun as he reloads it
>>
>>79395820

"SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS? Goddamn! We goin' to Applebees after this!"
>>
>>79395820
Where he was fighting the other assassins after the hit. Sumo etc.
>>
Was the intro chase fucking deafening for anyone else in their theater?

I think our projectionist corrected the issue afterwards but holy fucking shit if it continued being that loud I honestly might have refunded.
>>
>>79396734
>>79396700

That's one thing I liked, him being forced to pick up other guns, always drove me crazy in other movies where'd they'd just leave weapons behind but I had learned since that doing that is a liability so you don't know how a person may have altered it.

In this case, John has no fucking choice, he has to move from kill to kill scrounging weapons and ammo as he he chases his target.

Really cool.
>>
Instead of breaking continental rules and killing the italian guy, why didnt John just keep walking in and saying "Italian Guy, I've come to bargain." Eventually Italian Guy would have gotten frustrated and left the grounds and John could have killed him.
>>
>>79396827
>but I had learned since that doing that is a liability so you don't know how a person may have altered it.
Huh?
>>
>>79396827

Between that and the pencil kills, I like that they went out of the way to show John's resourcefulness. Even after you see him prepping like crazy, shit still goes sideways and he's forced to improvise.
>>
>>79396822
Yes. The first instant you hear the Chevelle roar was eardrum-shattering.
I heard the same thing from others who went to different screenings, I think that part was just excessively loud.
>>
>>79396822

you have woman ears
>>
>>79396853

Because that isn't John's style, man. Also, Italian guy wasn't officially a member of the Continental so John didn't have the same respect for him as he did for Cassian.
>>
>>79396933
>Also, Italian guy wasn't officially a member of the Continental
What? Yes he was.
>>
Shotgun in the catacombs was the best action scene i have seen in a long time.
>>
>>79395820
the subway fight with common
>>
>>79396853
>tfw just finished watching dr.strange 10min ago
>>
>>79396933

D'Antonio was part of the Continental. Otherwise they wouldn't have let him in.
>>
>>79396799

Fishburne's delivery of that line was perfect.
>>
>>79397271

I gotta say, the Hobo Assassins Guild is pretty fucking gnarly

>that double headshot
>>
>>79397370

So much bait. It's actually pretty impressive.
>>
>>79397370

>My gf hated this movie and you know what I kind of agree with her.

Do you ever get sad when you see your testicles dangling from her rear view mirror?

>the italian guy, who LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

Forcing a guy to kill someone he doesn't want to, only to set him up and send every assassin in NYC after him isn't wrong? Either you didn't actually watch this or you're legit retarded.
>>
Only one thing bothered me about the movie - why the fuck are half the NY people assassins and always chilling in the street like they got nothing better to do?
>>
>>79395820

End credits.

/thread
>>
the scent where he pwns all the bad guys all epic and fast like xD what a badass movie
>>
>>79397783

To be fair at least Violin chick was a street performer when she wasn't missing headshots yeah I know center of mass, still
>>
File: Maisie-Williams-Feet-2199338.jpg (2MB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Maisie-Williams-Feet-2199338.jpg
2MB, 2400x3600px
>>79397783
It's the universe this movie takes place in. It's fictitious, not based on real life. If you haven't figured this out. Hence no cops investigating shootings, etc. God damn.

You were the smart kid in class huh?
>>
>>79397998

I love how the cop that talks with him after the fire was like "oh boy, here we go.."
>>
>>79397783

>why the fuck are half the NY people assassins

NYC is home to almost 10 million people. The crowd scene at the end is 50 people, tops.

>always chilling in the street like they got nothing better to do

Because like most people with jobs, they have downtime as well. Besides, if someone offered you a $7 million paycheck on your day off, you'd probably go to work, too.
>>
>>79396827

This was always my one issue with The Raid. Rama drops weapons after he uses them and doesn't pick up anything else.
>>
Make shit movie for the sole purpose of making part 3 which is already in production.
Why they do dis?
>>
File: Maisie-Williams-Feet-2517443.jpg (177KB, 823x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Maisie-Williams-Feet-2517443.jpg
177KB, 823x1000px
>>79398177
>Make shit movie
dude...
>>
This movie wasn't shit though.
>>
>>79398177

I didn't like it nearly as much as 1, but to call it shit is retarded. It was still very fun.
>>
>>79398259
>>79398177
>>
>>79398177

>stuntman/director and veteran action movie star enjoy making action movies

WHAT ARE THE ODDS
>>
>literally almost all of NY is filled with assassin's
>le underground assassin cult

I liked it when he was simply an ex-hitman for hire who worked independently
>>
>>79397783
>anyone can be an assassin

its like a part time job kek
>>
>>79398318
you cant handle the kino. kys
>>
File: hahahahahahahahahaahhah.gif (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahahahahahaahhah.gif
2MB, 853x480px
>>79395820

>the leg lock reload in the underground tunnels in rome
>the FUCKING BLINDFIRE HEADSHOT with the fucking shotgun
>the pot shot scene in the subway with Cassine
>HEY, MAN, YOU GOT A QUARTER
>yeah john just walk awa.........................

10/10 FUCKING SEQUEL!
Seeing john wick 2 be so damn good makes me really hate that Dredd will never get a sequel cause i feel like Dredd would make me fell just as, if not better than John Wick 2 did.

Cant believe John pulled that shit by killing the italian guy on continetal grounds.

Its obvious there wont be a 3rd film cause regardless of how strong John is, he has literally nothing to fight with now and i feel thats what the directors wanted to imply.

I also couldn't help,but notice that John wick takes place in a world where Contract killing is an everyday occurrence.
You got a man walking around covered in blood and has a gun in his hand,but nobody bats an eyelid.
Apparently, in order to make money of killing someone you simply need to download an app to your phone to receive kill request
>>
>>79398318
>>79397998
>>
>>79398318

>who worked independently

The Continental, as well as Russians and Italians would disagree with that statement.
>>
File: john-wick-2-dog-set-photos[1].jpg (158KB, 739x1024px) Image search: [Google]
john-wick-2-dog-set-photos[1].jpg
158KB, 739x1024px
Is the doggo going to die?
>>
>>79398376
is this bait oor?
>>
>>79398398
Did they mention him being part of an organization in the first one?

I always got the feeling the Continental was a place for independent hitmen around the world to stay while doing a job
>>
>>79398400

In a press junket, the director said no because "We already did that, the box is checked and it wouldn't be right to do it again."
>>
>>79398400
Hope doggo gets more roles. His performance was great.
>>
Probably my only issue with this one was the over-use of the "arm bar on one guy while he kills everyone else, then kills the original guy". He did it a few times in the first one and it was incredible, then he did it at least 7 or 8 times in this one. I still love it but it was overdone a tad.
>>
>>79398461
The judo throw was over done desu
>>
>>79398400
pls no
>>
>>79398434

In the first one, the Russian boss repeatedly brings up the fact that John was working for him, hence the "impossible task" that John succeeded in pulling off, which is how he initially got out of the business.
>>
>>79398461
It's just his style and he keeps doing it because it keeps working.
>>
>>79398400

Probably not, in the 3rd John will die finally giving him a name

>John still so afraid of attachments that he won't even name it
>>
>>79398448
He was a really good. I liked at the end when John is running awayand the dog runs along at the same speed right at his side.

Doggos should be on imdb.
>>
>>79395820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
>>
>>79398434

Well yeah, Vigo acknowledges that he was their top assassin.

Vigo's brother in this one is definitely going to help John in 3. There was no reason for that scene, especially the peace talk. Yeah, he got his car, but the talk wasn't necessary and he barely killed anyone in that scene.
>>
>>79398502
Speaking of the fabled impossible task, I love how Wick dismissed murdering his sister by saying it was impossible, literally couldn't be done.
And then he basically just walked right in with minimal effort.
>>
>>79398520
Th-There are only going to be 3 movies?
>>
>>79398376

>Its obvious there wont be a 3rd film cause regardless of how strong John is, he has literally nothing to fight with now and i feel thats what the directors wanted to imply.

Except, you know, the massive underground network of assassins who work for the Bowery King, not to mention that he spared Cassian, which will probably pay off down the line.
>>
>>79398411

BAIT?!

I just saw the movie you fucking moron!
Have you?

>>79398461
Funny how no one ever shoots him in the head(bitch with the violin had a clean headshot) at opportune moments.

Its JOHN FUCKING WICK so you know he has on body armor
>>
>>79398448
I loved Lance Reddick and doggo together, that was cute
>He was a good dog. I have enjoyed his companionship.
>>
>>79398544
>but the talk wasn't necessary and he barely killed anyone in that scene.

He killed like 20 of his guys
>>
>not cape shit
>not based off a book
>triggers SJWs

I love the John Wick franchise. Such a refreshing feeling
>>
>>79398552

Do you really want to drag it out beyond a third? What does your heart tell you?
>>
>>79398376
>Apparently, in order to make money of killing someone you simply need to download an app to your phone to receive kill request

I thought it was pretty clear that the cell they received the contract on was provided, not that it was a phone app. They all had the same old model phone instead of different phones/smartphones.
>>
>>79398584
beat them up badly, but he only shot one of them. most would live
>>
File: 1437596410033.jpg (25KB, 239x270px) Image search: [Google]
1437596410033.jpg
25KB, 239x270px
>>79398615
N-No but I really like the series
>>
>>79398616

Pretty much. They even show the call center dialing out specific numbers for the kill order.
>>
Laurence Fishburne's character said something along this line:

"Me and you have met a long time ago."

>Hear some people in the crow cracking up
>Confused as shit as to why they're laughing at this line
>A minute later, it dawned on me that this was a Matrix reference
>I chuckled a moment after realizing it and people around me thinks I'm retarded
>>
>>79398559
Yeah I saw the film, just the way you wrote that sounded like you were making fun of the film, by making it's fans seem like empty headed morons.
>>
>>79398616

>dem nokias

like a blast from the past, shit's reliable
>>
>>79398687
John Wick 3
John requests the help of Zion to ward off the mechanical assasin
>>
File: Owl is mad.webm (451KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Owl is mad.webm
451KB, 480x480px
>>79398687

Really anon.

REALLY.

months ago we knew about the casting and it's in the theater that you finally had this revelation and you still needed help.
>>
>>79398584

Only guy who legit died was the one who he slams the car into. The rest he just beat the shit out of and he only shoots the guy in the knees. You never hear a third shot.
>>
>>79398544

This. It's why Viggo's brother drops his shot glass after John proposed peace - more out of "I can't believe he didn't just shoot my ass in the face" out of relief.
>>
>the emphasis on weapon usage
This is my favorite part of this movie and the first movie. They're not just props, there's technique and skill showcased. John doesn't just pick up a gun and start shooting, he actually uses the guns like real guns. He actually reloads, and they incorporate that into the action. I'm always weary of shotguns. Usually movie shotguns are infinite ammo but they actually turned the shotgun's limited ammo supply into one of the best sequences in the movie.

>>79398687
this went right over my head as well
>>
>>79398583

I would watch a movie of just him babysitting the dog. Shit would be so cash.
>>
>>79395820
>tfw haven't seen the newest John Wick
>>
>>79398546
>Wick dismissed murdering his sister by saying it was impossible, literally couldn't be done.
>And then he basically just walked right in with minimal effort.

It wasn't explained in detail in the movie,but was highlighted by the Italian guy in the mirrors of reflection shoot out that apparently member's of the council are immune to being killed without dire consequences unless you have a proper reason(john had to do it becasue he was under blood oath which made it okay to do)

Like how in Goodfellas they explain that in order to kill a "Made Man" you had to have a good reason and had to sit down with all the other heads to have it green lit.

However, the Italian guy didn't have a hit on his head from anyone and was officially in the high council the moment his sister was killed.

Not only did John kill a high council member with no reason other than his own revenge because he burned down his house(which was a gift from the Italian guy apparently for helping him "get out"),but he also killed him on continental grounds.

I highly doubt there will be a John Wick 3 and if there is it would have to be "Deus Ex Machina" levels of bullshit to explain how john could possible stay alive with no fucking resources of any kind other than a dog to defend himself with.

Basically what i wroth here >>79398376

John have to be death incarnated or some weird scfy bullshit to survive.

>>79398556
Yeah,no.
Bowery King owns possibly an entire states worth of assains all concentrated in new york as far as we know.

The Continental is fucking WORLDWIDE!
Even John said it when he was asking him for help and its the main reason he gave him a gun in the first place.

If Bowery went up against the Continental they would most likely be competently outnumbered
>>
>>79398829
you need to get out there and catch up, son. You only half way through Wick lore
>>
>>79398697
Yeah, and responding to bait just shows how fucking retarded your pasty neckbeard ass is for taking it.

Just like the majority of you kind

>>79398739
No he killed them.
Those were killing blows.
>>
>>79398854
You are a fucking retard

http://collider.com/john-wick-3-chad-stahelski-interview/
>>
>>79398854

>John have to be death incarnated or some weird scfy bullshit to survive.

Multiple characters have referred to John as death incarnate, so you might not be far off. Hell, John's so good at killing that the Italian lady killed herself just from seeing him.
>>
>>79398697
>Yeah I saw the film
If you did, then you would know there was nothing wrong with what he wrote you cuc k.

GTFO of this thread cause you obviously haven't seen the film
>>
>>79398930
I wanted to get a better look at nude Italy milf
>>
File: 1423167370690.jpg (79KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1423167370690.jpg
79KB, 1200x800px
I liked Common's character

I thought he was going to be trash, but I ended up liking him

>that subway scene with the silenced shoot out
>>
Anyone know offhand the ending credits song?
>>
File: shroom ghost coast to goat.gif (50KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
shroom ghost coast to goat.gif
50KB, 130x130px
@ye it works!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNtFGlOihIY

Soundtrack wasn't as good as the first one's but I love this one
>>
>>79398956

>that sinking realization when he sees John at the rave but has to confirm regardless
>that conversation at the bar

Very good.
>>
>>79398956

Yeah, I liked the level of respect they had for each other. John showed the entire time that he did not really want to kill him.
>>
>>79399142

>Cassian buys John a drink
>"Take it as a professional courtesy."

>John spares Cassian's life after knifing him in the chest, following a fight scene that rivals They Live
>"Take it as a professional courtesy."

I had a huge faggoty smile on my face.
>>
>>79398914
>http://collider.com/john-wick-3-chad-stahelski-interview/

lol well then.
I look forward to seeing how they pull it off cause they really went all out in this one.

How one can fight a worldwide organization who can put a bounty on your head and send it worldwide is going to be either really good or really fucking retarded and you know im right.

>>79398956
Agreed.
Every other time i saw Common pop up in a film i was ready for cringe,but he pulled of being an assassin quite well and his normal demeanor(that he shows in all his films) worked really well in John Wick.

Common needs to work on expressing other emotions other than stone,stoic face 24/7 if he wants break into the acting world.
>>
>>79399201
Can a medfag tell me what happens if you get stabbed in the aorta. Wouldn't you also die leaving it in?
>>
File: ss (2017-02-13 at 02.31.33).jpg (82KB, 814x356px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-02-13 at 02.31.33).jpg
82KB, 814x356px
Any scene with the nameless dog
>>
>>79399231

He's in serious danger without proper medical facilities, leaving it in is a hazard but not as bad as removing it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_aortic_rupture#Treatment

>Traumatic aortic rupture is treated with surgery. However, morbidity and mortality rates for surgical repair of the aorta for this condition are among the highest of any cardiovascular surgery.[3] For example, surgery is associated with a high rate of paraplegia,[10] because the spinal cord is very sensitive to ischemia (lack of blood supply), and the nerve tissue can be damaged or killed by the interruption of the blood supply during surgery.

>A less invasive option for treatment is endovascular repair, which does not require open thoracotomy and can be safer for people with other injuries to organs.[4]

>Since high blood pressure could exacerbate an incomplete tear in the aorta or even separate it completely from the heart, which would almost inevitably kill the patient, hospital staff take measures to keep the blood pressure low.[1] Such measures include giving pain medication, keeping the patient calm, and avoiding procedures that could cause gagging or vomiting.[1] Beta blockers and vasodilators can be given to lower the blood pressure, and intravenous fluids that might normally be given are foregone to avoid raising it
>>
>>79399231
eventually, but you live longer leaving it in place. If you take it out, due to the pressure on the aortic wall, you'll bleed to death in a matter of seconds
>>
>>79396799

Deleted scene of Bowery King eating Chocolate Lava Cake when?
>>
>>79399383

That shit's for plebs. It's all about jalapeno poppers.
>>
>>79399231
In general, leaving it in is better than removing it.
It's really annoying in movies how people always pull shit out immediately. You'll just die faster
>>
>have car run into your knee multiple times in the movie
>stand up and fight just fine

This triggered me and my surgically repaired knee
>>
So how much are the coins worth? Seems like you can get a room, get weapons or get two drinks with just one coin
>>
>>79399545

He limps through the entire second half of the movie. Also notice how he never kicks anybody.
>>
The ending credits
>>
>>79399568

Based on the shot of McShane inspecting each coin, I'm guessing that they don't have specific denominations.
>>
>>79396176
this. for whatever reason I felt it was some of the hypest shit in the movie.
>>
>>79399753
I was thinking that the guy had made a bunch of fakes a way to screw over the over branches or something
>>
>>79396877
people occasionally customize their firearms and not always in a practical manner. in the same vein guns can be similar to cars in that though they may be the same make and model you can be certain that they will not behave similarly.
>>
Does the police not exist in the John Wick universe?
>>
>>79399976
>people occasionally customize their firearms and not always in a practical manner
Give me a specific example.
>>
>>79399753
>>79399937

This guy is right, those were fakes.

The value is odd. One coin gets rid of a dead body for you but also only gets you a drink.
>>
>>79399979
I'd imagine the police commissioner and the high ranks are all in on it
>>
>>79399860
>>79396176

It shows just how old the Continental is and also would show how close nit and oraganized they are.
I also felt that using all those old as computers in a world where smart phones exist and everything is uploaded to the net is there way of staying "Off the Grid".
Thats probably why all the Assassins had such old ass mobile phones too
>>
>>79399753

The coins actually do make sense. Criminals have been known to use diamonds to transfer money without getting attention as a small bag of diamonds is easier to hide than a bag full of cash, Gold coins would be useful as a form of easily transferable currency that has value anywhere in the world
>>
>>79395820
the absolute fear in his face at the end when he begins to run. keanu might not always be able to deliver lines well but the animation in his body language was top fucking notch.
>>
>>79399979
>they're all assassins
>>
>>79400072
physically keanu is absolutely perfect at this role
his line delivery is pretty hammy but I'll just chalk it up to wick being an autistic murder savant
>>
>>79400002
Not that guy, but the Glocks used so much in these movies are actually not a bad example.
The companies that make those do a couple good things like a trigger job and new sights, but they're largely cutting up the slide to make it look cool. This may or may not negatively affect how reliably the gun cycles, depending on how it's done.
>>
>>79399979
>>79400019
This, they're probably paid off.
>>
>>79399979
What most intrigues me is how high-level personal protection would work.
Imagine what the Secret Service for instance must be capable of in this universe.
>>
>>79400178
>The companies that make those
Wow... youre really fucking stupid.

Why are you trying to reply when its obvious you know nothing about firearms?
>>
>>79400326
The fuck are you talking about?
Companies like Salient Arms produce hackjob meme guns
>>
>>79395820
the one where I didn't watch this piece of nerdy crap
>>
>>79400539
lol little bitch lurks /k/ for a couple weeks and thinks he knows about firearms.

It's ok I can tell you don't own any.
>>
>literally no one noticed Russian guy was the Satan from Constantine

What the fuck man.
>>
>>79400990
literally no one watched constantine
>>
>>79400990

GOAT character actor
>>
File: 1381620502361.gif (373KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1381620502361.gif
373KB, 500x375px
>>79400990
>referring to legendary actor Peter Stormare as "Satan from Constantine"
>>
>>79401147
>legendary

Only as a flicklord.
>>
>>79400990
If anything I was surprised he wasn't in the first movie
>>
>>79400611
>I have no actual point to make
>>
>>79400990
>>79401147
I know him as "that bad guy from Fargo"
>>
>>79400275

My guess is high level public figures must be off the table for any of the assassins associated with the Continental. I figure that's why the owner of the Rome Continental asked Wick if he was there to kill the Pope in a very serious and worried tone when Wick first arrived. Only after Wick dismissed that with a half laugh/wtf are you serious? tone was he given the spiel about enjoying your stay.
>>
>>79401382
Tbh I still he him as the V-DUB Oh Snap guy
>I miss those ads
>>
>>79398854
>there wont be a JW3
Cmon lad. I get what you're saying and I agree, they are making him an completely ludicrous ultimate killing machine to the point it gets boring since he is invulnerable.

But there's definitely going to be a JW3. Its just probably going to be shit
>>
So is Keanu acting bad on purpose or what?
>>
>>79402266
have you never seen him in a movie before? Go watch him try and sound english in bram stockers Dracula
>>
File: action-kino.jpg (26KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
action-kino.jpg
26KB, 600x250px
The scene where he reloads a pistol and holds open the slide with one finger to check the chamber; or something along those lines.
>>
>>79400611
look man, nobody knows gun more than I do... how many active shooters have you taken down? What is your hit\miss ratio against live opponents who are armed and intentioned to give you a good whack?

get the fuck outta my face man
>>
>>79402333
Watch him in Much Ado About Nothing, that shit is hilarious
>>79402420
That's called either a "press check" or a "brass check"
>>
>>79395820
The end, because this film was garbage.
>>
File: nigga card.jpg (52KB, 479x523px) Image search: [Google]
nigga card.jpg
52KB, 479x523px
>>79402872
>>
>>79402872
You're garbage.
>>
File: nicolas_cage.jpg (29KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
nicolas_cage.jpg
29KB, 419x600px
>>79395820

Ruby Rose's ass when she pulls out the push dagger.

>muh dick when
>>
File: 1480887704206.jpg (307KB, 598x753px) Image search: [Google]
1480887704206.jpg
307KB, 598x753px
>>79397967
>>79396657
>I'm too poor to see a movie in theaters so, uh, it sucks!

Pathetic.
>>
>>79395887
Shotgun was really prime time mode.
I had quite a reaction to whenever he went under that guy's legs with the knife in the subway Great action all around in this movie, some of the best in the past 30 years easily.
>>
>>79400253
>>79400019
I wonder how much money they paid them to be able to have shootouts in night clubs and museums without any reprecussion
>>
File: 1206520154827.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1206520154827.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>79403504
>some of the best in the past 30 years easily.
SON
>>
I liked the scenes in the very beginning where the Russian's hitmen ran in to fight John Wick hand to hand instead of pulling a gun on him.
>>
>>79399231
It's how steve irwin died, if he left the singer tail in, he might have survived but pulling it out killed him instantly.
>>
>>79403787
it's a good move on their part, john PROBABLY won't murder them if they don't attack him with a gun
unless the guy is xbox huge and john will shoot him in the head four times
>>
>>79395820
the party scene was magnificent
>>
That one handed chamber check was OPERATEUR KINO.
>>
>>79396279
>>79396321
>>79396406
>>79396473
Better than the 6 minute fight scene in They Live.
>>
>>79400990
It's Abruzzi from Prison Break you plebs.
>>
>>79400990
It's the Russian gangster from Bad Boys II
>>
I fucking loved this movie so much, it's like the took what made the first one SO fucking good and they elaborated on it. Favourite scene was either the shotgun one, it made me realize how fucking underused it is in action movies, or the scene with all the mirrors and neon colors and shit, very good scene direction and cinematography.

I also like how it doesn't take itself too seriously, like that scene where he takes out his iphone and it's all broken, when in the first movie it never broke and he just took it out after all those fights and car crashes and it was still totally fine.

Also, anyone got source on the rave music? That shit was fucking perfect for that shootout
>>
>>79398376
>You got a man walking around covered in blood and has a gun in his hand,but nobody bats an eyelid.
It's New York City.
>>
>>79405934
NEW YORK STATE OF MIND
>>
>>79405840

never mind it's posted right here >>79398989
>>
>>79398725
Morpheus looks a lot different now man, I realized it JUST before he said the line.
>>
Shotgun scene and the party-rave scene were my favorites

Something about having a gun fight in crowded close quarters looked so cool.
>>
>>79396957

No the Italian guy is one of the 12 big bosses, the Continental is its own thing.
>>
>>79398584
actually if you noticed, he was careful to avoid killing any of his guys. He was there to essentially say "I can kill you at any time, I spared your men, peace or you die".
>>
>>79398960

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKjzM8zKCt0

It's Jerry Cantrell, one of the leads from Alice in Chains.
>>
>>79400002
the most obvious modifications are sights, and trigger pull weight.
>>
>>79396176
this. loved it. it's like the 21st century bond. no more honor, no more tradition, just attention to detail and high scale awesome shit happening in every scene
>>79396209
God I hope, I never saw the first and I fucking loved John Wick 2
>>
File: A-GUN.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
A-GUN.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>79395820
>Please someone get this man a gun!!!
>>
>>79407608

7 damn rounds, at least it was .45
>>
>Italian guy calls John to apologize or something
>John just hangs up mid-sentence
>>
>>79407710
>tries to explain to John why he's getting stabbed in the back
>John's too angry to care, he just wants to shoot his face
>>
>>79396279
>>79396321
>>79397031
>>79398956
>>79399207
who the fuck is Common

his name is Cassius in the movie
>>
>>79407710
>why doesn't john accept an apology for d'antonio trying to kill him after literally burning his house down and forcing him to kill his sister, who was a friend of john
>>
File: approving Manco.gif (1MB, 217x224px) Image search: [Google]
approving Manco.gif
1MB, 217x224px
>>79407463
>>79398960
so fucking based
>>
>>79407788
cassian*
>>
>>79407868
right, thanks
>>
>>79407788

Cassian actually, and that's the actor's name

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/02/11/common-did-not-let-keanu-reeves-see-his-pain-john-wick-chapter-2/97794248/

>Common trained for weeks for the highly coordinated and technical fight sequences, often sparring with his leading man to perfect the complicated choreography. Common admits the sparring got painful.

>“I would hit him and he would hit me. We definitely struck each other at points,” says Common.

>During the drawn-out sequence where the two fight on a subway platform which spills onto the train, the knocks were particularly tough.

>“It was an intense fight and he had to keep blocking my hits with those really strong forearms. And my forearm was going against his, again and again,” says Common. “I knew I felt the pain, but I had to keep doing it. Take after take. And it was the same place on my forearms.”

>Common says Keanu would come from the set where he had been filming fight scenes all day and worked with a gash on his hand. Common, likewise, never showed the pain.

>“I never let on it was hurting, neither did he. It was like, 'We have to do this,'” Common says. “The next morning, man, it was like, ‘I never knew it was going to hurt like this’ There was a deep bruise that came from Keanu.”

>One particularly tough maneuver in the scene befuddled both actors for days. Keanu would be tough on himself and swear loudly about getting the scene right. Common would try not to despair and keep working the scene where even one small miscue in a long sequence would ruin a take.

>“There were times when it would feel like, 'Man, is this is ever going to work?'” says Common. “And when we finally got it, I just remember Keanu saying, ‘Doesn’t it feel good when we get it right?' I was like 'Yes!'"
>>
>>79407916
man i fucking love keanu r
>>
>>79407949

I wanna spar with an immortal
>>
File: 1485803995612.jpg (12KB, 385x278px) Image search: [Google]
1485803995612.jpg
12KB, 385x278px
>>79407949
same
>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm in front of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.
>>
>>79407916
May not be a great actor. But puts in the work to make everything else better. His moves are good. Just his dialogue isn't.
>>
File: sommelier.jpg (114KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
sommelier.jpg
114KB, 1500x750px
I want this man to talk to me about guns for hours on end using tasteful adjectives and analogies.
>>
>>79408419

some kind of silver tongued guntender
>>
>>79408321

Like someone said, this role was tailor made for his limited skill set, a brusque tough guy and he was definitely close to Wick's level to give him a challenge but ultimately fell short, and yet still had a sense of honor to him. One of his better roles.
>>
>>79408419

any excuse to squeeze old pete into a movie is a acceptable
>>
>when the crowd of rich guys move out of the way as they see John walking up to Italian guy
>>
The point blank shot with the m4 after the combat load. I knew it was coming after he pinned the guy to the wall but holy fuck it was still surprising.

>>79402420
That's really easy to do in real life
Kinda neat but not any better than just pulling the slide back a bit with your support hand
>>
>>79408612

yeah tough guys on Youtube are saying only amateurs do press checks and real pros can just pull the slide back and tell whatever just from the sound the gun makes
>>
>>79408419
The moment he gave John the benelli I knew that it was going to get fucking hype. Either that or they'd do something lame like having John lose his weapons and he'd have to do it with just his pistol. Like every other action movie ever.
>>
>>79408034
I saw Keanu Reeves at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: EX Aid why are mirrors so great.jpg (108KB, 612x1224px) Image search: [Google]
EX Aid why are mirrors so great.jpg
108KB, 612x1224px
>>79408666

Oh god I was so scared when I saw Ruby watching him go in the tunnel

>fucking shit he's going to reach for his gear later and it's all gone
>it was all still there
>PARTY TIME
>>
submachine guns are the obvious next step for John Wick 3 right? or are they going to have John wrestle on the ground with rocket launchers?
>>
>>79408652
I haven't payed enough attention to hear the difference.

I just checked, i can barely see my 1911's ejection port when i do a one handed press check. I can't remember, did John even look at the pistol when he did it?
>>
File: AGAHAGAHAHAGA.jpg (43KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
AGAHAGAHAHAGA.jpg
43KB, 600x606px
What I don't get is why John made it so personal.

Even in the first movie, where it was personal, he didn't break any continental rules. He really couldn't have waited like a week for the italian dude to take a single step out of the hotel to snipe his ass or something. Guess we wouldn't have a third movie otherwise.
>>
>>79408756
I want more semi/pump action shotgun scenes to be honest
>>
>>79408801

John is back for real this time and real John has crazy anger problems. You can see it from his body language when he sits at home afterwards.
>>
>>79408801

He gave John the run around to trump all run arounds

>kill my sister and the debt is paid
>no sorry
>blows up house
>fine
>kills sister who actually accepts her death pretty well
>lol john you killed my sister I must avenge her, 7 million bounty on you
>getting real sick of your shit
>haha John you cannot touch me in the Continental mmm I love fried duckfa-THOOM

That last bit really stuck with me, it showed the difference between the siblings, he was a snivelling cunt hiding behind a life debt while his sister was much stronger of character, albeit in a cheesy eastern philosophy way.
>>
>>79408801

D'antonio implied he was never leaving the Continental with his 'have you seen the menu?' line so John just said fuck it and shot him.
>>
File: Be Seeing You.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Be Seeing You.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>nobody has a screenshot of Ruby's ass when she's pulling out the dagger

what the heck
>>
>>79408957

it was nice, good job on that suit Garak.
>>
>>79408952
Well John could have always played it off like he didn't care, left, then several days later sniped him through a window and bailed. No one could prove it was him.
>>
>>79409022
then there wouldn't be a third movie
>have one intense gun battle after the next
>get shot multiple times
>WHY ISN'T HE THINKING LOGICALLY REEEEEEE
>>
>>79409022

You think John is going to get near the continental with every assassin looking to collect that 7 mil?

John wanted out of the game so he didn't care if he got excommunicated for killing on continental grounds
>>
>>79409022

His rage was at a fever pitch not to mention still running on a combat high after the museum, it's why Winston tried to calm him down
>>
Boss rush mode is the best thing ever and John taking out all those assassins one at a time was just so good.
>>
What are your hopes for the third film?

>Cassian lives
>they fight
>then they realize that have to team up for some reason
>badass nightclub tier fight scene where they are back to back fighting off god knows how many assassins
>>
>>79408886
I really didn't expect John to kill that guy in the hotel, was pleasantly surprised.

>>79408957
Yeah this, god what a nice fucking ass she had
>>
File: 1474757292345.jpg (807KB, 1230x1646px) Image search: [Google]
1474757292345.jpg
807KB, 1230x1646px
>>79409119
yes please
>>
>>79409119

>John has to assassinate the 12 big bosses to get rid of the contract on his head
>the last boss is Winston and it plays out like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGFLyA3u_rw
>>
>>79408801

I was honestly hoping he'd grab him by the collar and drag him out into the street, then execute him. But I guess we wouldn't have a sequel hook then.
>>
>>79409221
man winston is a fucking bro
why would he kill winston
>>
>>79409278
It's all business.
>>
>>79409119
>John dies
>it's really done and emotional
>>
>>79409278

he called the hit in the first place
>>
>>79409346
Did we watch the same movie? He only upheld the penalty of breaking the rules of the Continental.
>>
>>79409366

Yeah, but the contract is still live and he's still enforcing it. It's all business. He'll have to die for it.
>>
>>79409404
To be fair, Winston didn't need to help John. He could have issued the contract and have been done with it, but he tells John everything and gives him an hour before the contract is live.
>>
File: 1481902444449.jpg (120KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481902444449.jpg
120KB, 1080x1080px
>>79409346

And that was giving John a headstart instead of the instagib he gave Palecki in the last movie

>>79409326

Posted this before but I could see something like a really fresh faced newbie assassin manages to corner him when he's injured to all fuck and John is just too tired to fight back and makes one last request, drive him to the beach where he and his wife used to go. He tells him from now on he's got to live with being the guy who killed John Wick so he better live up to the responsibility.

"They're going to expect great things from you. Don't miss."
>>
>chapter 3 is going to be john wick vs the world

it's so insane but it works
>>
>>79409404
I don't think so Tim
>>
>>79409427
I like that, but there would be a fine line between emotional kino and sappy bullshit. Hopefully the director/writer are able to do it.
>>
>>79409221
Winston cannot possibly have a seat at the High Table.

The Italian threatens him as if he were just the Continental manager, which is exactly all he is. And not only that the Italian seems to want to take control of New York, and given that there is only small groups who would oppose him, it seems like there is no other authority in New York. Viggo certainly did not have a seat given that the female Italian inherited it from her dead father only recently.

There's a variety of organizations going here. There is the syndicate that is governed by the High Table, there is the Continental network, which appears to be an organization of assassins if not a support organization for assassins, and there's an overarching support, communications, and archival organization that does all the clerical work. We don't have any reason to believe they belong to one another only that they work together.

They obviously follow all the same rules and an internal currency but we have no reason to feel at the moment they answer to one another.
>>
>I wonder if there's an M4 video by

Yup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE7IVMUvkFQ
>>
>>79409667
>I know what you're thinking
>Shut up and shoot
I really like this guy
>>
>>79409667
A friend of mine has an M3, i wanted to go shoot it so fucking bad after i got out of the theater.

Actually, that movie made me want to fuck shit up in general.
>>
>What kind of man would I be if I didn't avenge my sister?

Got a chuckle out of me tbqhwy fampai
>>
Theon or Spaghetti

Who did you find to be more of a little shit?

Who did John find to be more of a little shit?
>>
>>79403607
The Raid and JW are too different to compare even though they are both (very well made) action films.

Wick focuses on Operators operating to counter counter-Operators operating on them.

The Raid is more for the straight martial arts rather than gunplay.

Both are fantastic.
>>
>>79409445
Is literally everyone in this universe some sort of assassin or mobster?
>>
>>79410019
yes
>>
>>79410019

No, just the guys who walk around Winston because he's so crazy rich he hires people to walk circles around him.
>>
>>79409998

Theon didn't know better

Spaghetti knew better.
>>
In the first movie a contract for 2 million was put on him, is 5 million more enough to change it from "1 or 2 assassins chase after him" to "literally every assassin in the world is trying to kill him"?
>>
>>79410019
No, but a good amount are. Enough that about 100 or so could be called in a moments notice just to scare the shit out of John Wick.
>>
>>79409998
spaghetti was a smart villain, theon was a stupid frat boy villain. I liked spagghetti more but both were good.
>>
>>79410100
Why are some of them janitors and security though? Is being an assassin a part time job?
>>
>>79410084
Not only was he "excommunicated", but his contract also went international
>>
>>79410136
>what is a disguise
>>
>>79396853
because he was fed up. the itallian was a piece of shit who was so goddamn smug, that he pushed all of John's buttons. he knew that it was against the rules and he poked him while John was fucking furious at his betrayal.

at that point he didnt care about the rules because he was so goddamned mad
>>
>>79410145
His contract was doubled when it went international by the High Table.

That bounty is now 14 Million.

>>79410136
More like they need a cover for when they're assassinating. The continental probably provides those jobs on their down time or when they to be under cover.
>>
>hopes for 3
>fellow assassin sees wick
>sees 14 million contract
>turns 360 degrees and walks away
>>
>tfw John Wick 1 and John Wick 2 all take place in less than a month
>>
>>79400990
But i did notice him from the many movies i have seen him in.
He was even in Hansel a Gretel:Witch Hunter
>>
So who's going to help Wick in the third movie?

>Aurelio
>Cassian

Who else?
>>
>>79397783
that scene at the end really sort of broke my suspension of disbelief. Both movies go to so much trouble to make the whole thing believable, and then you get everyone in NYC within the vicinity of John being an assassin.

I mean, I was ok with all the people around winston being assasins- it felt like because he was excommunicating John Wick he would bring a dozen people, not just 4 like Perkins- but the scene after was a bit silly
>>
>>79410321
they'll probably introduce new characters
>>
>>79410339
most of them didn't have the phone
they were staring at some guy with a dog covered in blood limping down the street
>>
File: nice wafiustone.gif (497KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
nice wafiustone.gif
497KB, 500x259px
>>79396529
>loads the Benelli like a violin on his shoulder
>>
>>79410321
I kind of want Ares to help him out too, but she's probably gonna be way too bootyblasted that he killed Santiago. If she isn't dead anyway.
>>
>>79410339
>and then you get everyone in NYC within the vicinity of John being an assassin.

Wow, everyone is getting near the guy with 14 million bounty on his head? Why would they ever try and get a headstart.
>>
File: 1431098013675.jpg (46KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1431098013675.jpg
46KB, 500x371px
>>79410377
>>
File: 1482467251084.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1482467251084.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>79410379
>its that faggot who is obsessed with Ruby Rose's character

Fuck off already m8, she is dead
>>
File: Otoishi came.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Otoishi came.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>79410377
>when he reloads the pistol by casually flicking it to the side as he holds the release button and the mag comes out
>>
>>79410321
Jimmy
>>
>>79410480

we don't know that, maybe she just likes looking into the distance somberly when someone stabs her in the chest
>>
>>79410480
what's this ruby rose woman known for anyway, was she a porn star or something? say yes pls
>>
>>79410599
Just a hollywood lesbian
>>
>>79398854
>Not only did John kill a high council member with no reason other than his own revenge because he burned down his house
he killed him because he betrayed him.

he FORCED him to kill his sister, (after burning his house down) and then stabbed him in the back so it could never be traced back to him.

it wasnt about the house, it was about the betrayal.

>which was a gift from the Italian guy apparently for helping him "get out"

D'Antonio is the reason John Wick complete the impossible task Viggo gave him. What d'antonio meant was that because he helped John with his impossible task, he's only alive because of him, so technically, the house is his as well.

>John have to be death incarnated
the whole point of this series is that he IS.

He's basically the greatest hitman who ever lived, where even mob bosses are scared of him.

Remember what Viggo said in 1: he's not the boogeyman- "He's the man you sent to KILL the fuckin' boogeyman"
>>
>>79410480
>He doesn't want a squad of all the people John Wick spared fighting off all of New York.

Cassian and Ares are also pretty high in terms of skill, considering they were the prime guards of the members of the High Table, so it'd make sense for them to be at a competent level where the could take on mooks.
>>
>>79410634
My gaydar is on fucking point lately
>>
It's also pretty heavily implied that John was friends or at least friendly with Gianna and they had a history. Not only was he pretty much being forced to do it, he was killing someone he really didn't want to.
>>
>>79410694
the second one is too fucking long, never tricking myself into rewatching that again.

Action was good though
>>
>>79410676
>Cassian and Ares
She doesn't deserve to be associated with that level. Cassian got the better of John multiple times. She got bodied in 2 minutes.
>>
>>79410676

don't forget the big russian guy who lost like 50 pounds in the first movie
>>
File: v1.jpg (21KB, 206x305px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
21KB, 206x305px
>>79403607
>>79410001
Have either of you seen the second one?
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=COD6GG7WE60 [Open]
>>
>>79410676
Its not that I don't want it, its that she is fucking dead

Also she wouldn't help Wick, she was Santino's guard. He killed Santino and not like how he killed his sister, he did it by choice.
>>
File: 1408933639196.png (330KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1408933639196.png
330KB, 375x375px
>>79410763
Kek this

>Ares sends Santino off
>oh shit! She is going to cause some trouble!
>Ares comes in on the attack like a badass
>10 seconds later she is thrown around like a rag doll and killed
>>
>>79410761
>>79410788
Sorry anon forgot to add an image. But gotcha
>>
>>79399207
he still has potential friends.

The question in 3 will be, who can he still trust. For example, Aurelio. He's clearly a good friend of John's. Would he still help him when he has a bounty on his head?

He owes the Bowry King a favor, which means he's more valuable to him alive than dead. if he didn't kill him for the 7M bounty D'Antonio set, (which was just for a flimsy "you set me on my path so i'll repay the favor" thing,) Its doubtful he'll kill him for Winston's bounty.

Also, Remember: Winston didn't just give him an hour's head start, he also gave him a blood marker. he gave him a get out of jail free card that he can use if he is willing to make a blood oath to someone. Something which we already saw is extremely dangerous.

There's also the fact that while Winston excommunicated him and set a bounty on his head, he does so only out of 100% obligation to the rules of the continental. And he's shown willingness to bend those rules before.

don't be surprised if they pull some kind of "technicality" for Winston to consider the contract fulfilled by the end.
>>
>>79410788
It'd be so much better if it wasn't so ridiculously shaky. That's something John Wick 2 did very well, you could very clearly see everything that was happening
>>
>>79399979
1 already implied that law enforcement is in on it, given Jimmy doesnt do anything about the dead body in John's house.

they probably let the underworld do its thing as long as it sticks to the underworld
>>
Seriously, that shot of her ass tho
>>
>>79410890
Does the marker even matter if he's excommunicated? Why would anyone honor Wick's marker when Wick himself didn't honor the Continental.
>>
>>79400990
thats why he seemed familiar...
>>
>>79410972
Over exaggerated

Her ass isn't even that great
>>
>>79400155
This.

The casting works perfectly.
>>
>>79410788
Yes, it's great too, but I felt it was too long and got a little over-complicated.
>>
>>79397783
The Continental must be the uber of assassinations.
>>
File: God Wills It.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
God Wills It.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>79398989
>that bass drop
>>
File: The_Equalizer_poster[1].jpg (60KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
The_Equalizer_poster[1].jpg
60KB, 300x445px
Superior in every way but white people just can't admit it
>>
>>79408801
there was a 7 million bounty on John, and he isn't invincible.

do you seriously think that guy would EVER step out of the hotel while John is around?

he'd just wait it out, and John was just fucking pissed at him. its the anger that's been building since Iosef killed his dog and stole his car.

it hit a fever pitch when all John wants to do is fucking go home and do nothing, and he keeps getting dragged back into it all, one way or another.

>so you owe me a blood debt
>no pls
>ok lemme blow up your house
>fine ok
>kill my sister
>ok done can i go home
>lol you're a loose end now
>fuck you
>haha you can't touch me, na nana na na
>>
>>79399979
They are scared shitless of the assassins, they made this pretty clear at the beginning of both movies
>So you're working again?
>>
>>79408419
>Pete Serafinowiz's voice and character
>Ian McShane's voice and character
>Lance Reddick's voice and character
>>
>>79408801
>>79408801
>>79411307

the characters in the movie keep telling him the truth - he loves it, he lives for it, its all he wants to do
>>
>>79405840
>I also like how it doesn't take itself too seriously, like that scene where he takes out his iphone and it's all broken, when in the first movie it never broke and he just took it out after all those fights and car crashes and it was still totally fine.

Shit bruh, that's a good observation.
>>
>>79411407
>HE WAS A GOOD BOY. I ENJOYED HIS COMPANIONSHIP.
>>
>>79411218
pleb as fuck and bait
>>
File: 161.jpg (109KB, 550x802px) Image search: [Google]
161.jpg
109KB, 550x802px
>>79408957
Twas a butt-double
>>
>>79411016
because the marker has nothing to do with the continental.

its a separate thing.

And while John Wick broke the rules, he's still John Fucking wick, and anyone who wants him to owe them a favor is not going to miss up an opportunity to make it a blood oath that he HAS to fulfill
>>
File: 1476458534872.jpg (165KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476458534872.jpg
165KB, 1200x1200px
>>79398962
gb2suptv u pleb
>>
>>79410290
Try less than a week.
>>
The pencil scene hands down

It was so built up by both movies and it delivered flawlessly, I had to look away when he stabbed the guy's earhole. Fucking cringe
>>
>>79410339
>that scene at the end really sort of broke my suspension of disbelief. Both movies go to so much trouble to make the whole thing believable, and then you get everyone in NYC within the vicinity of John being an assassin.
>I mean, I was ok with all the people around winston being assasins- it felt like because he was excommunicating John Wick he would bring a dozen people, not just 4 like Perkins- but the scene after was a bit silly

That exaclty what i was saying in my post here>>79399207

They went all out with John Wick 2 that it will be hard as fuck to surpass it with the 3rd film without the Deus EX bullshit.

They went from a 7 to 11 with John Wick 2 when they should have keep it at a 9
>>
>>79411631
how about you wait for the 3rd film you gaywad
>>
>>79395820
Mirror scene. It either took intensive planning or a lot of digital removal of camera and crew but it was damned impressive to watch either way
>>
>>79411527
>because the marker has nothing to do with the continental.

Doesn't the Continental regulate the The Markers? That's why he goes to see Winston in the first place.
>>
>>79398989
the museum fight music was god tier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IgQM2fzOMA

>techno-classical music

my dick exploded

not only is John wick a rebirth of the Action Movie, but of good soundtracks, particularly IN Action movies.

For example, John Wick has a clearly recognizable theme which is echoed many times in the first and second movie. It's even called (in the first movie) "Story of Wick"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQquH1Y4U7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7t1rDkmC0E

oh God I've missed when movies had a recognizable leitmotif, like the Robocop theme, or the Terminator theme.
>>
>>79411740
The fucking speech at the beginning, repeated exactly like in the previous movie.
>With a pencil
>>
>>79411706
well to be fair, WINSTON gave it to him. He bends the rules for John because he knows that john's shit is personal, not business.

Remember, in 1 he told him about Viggo preparing to take off in his copter.

so as a courtesy, in 2, he gives him a single, valid blood oath marker.

I mean he is giving the guy a head start on his excommunication from the Continental. That alone is a massive grace he's giving him. Like said, when john asked why he was still alive. "because I willed it so"

He's giving John a chance, because he likes him.
>>
>>79411877
>who does that?
>>
Cassian/Rose boss fights>fighting the one off assassins>beginning of fights with mooks>when shooting mooks starts to drag on
>>
>>79411882
I'm starting to read around, and people are thinking it might be a blood oath that someone owed to Winston, and he's giving it to John. John is gonna have to track this person down and force him to help John with the Marker.

Only way I could see it being even slightly useful.
>>
>>79411877
that got chuckles out of the theater.
>"I mean who the fuck does that!?"

and then again when he grabs the pencil in the subway
>>
>>79411944
pretty sure there was an audible "oh shit" when he grabbed the bencil in my theater
>>
>>79412019
my theater got to the "oh shit" when he stabbed the pencil through the guy's fucking neck and then hammered it into the other guy's ear all the way through

that was still both hilarious and brutal as fuck.
>>
>>79403607
>>79410788
The Raid is cool because you can tell all the guys involved worked very hard on it and the hits/stunts have good impact, but the fight go on too long with no pacing or sense that anyone is getting even slowed down from all these kicks to the face. The fight scenes lack rhythm and all the moves blur together with few standout moments.

>>79410920
And yeah, both Raid movies have too much handheld camerawork. It's still clear enough that you can see the moves, but annoying nonetheless. There's no reason for it, it just looks cheap.
>>
>>79408419
Something ... robust.

Big, bold.

Dessert.

I couldn't stop cackling during this scene for some reason.
>>
File: 1415734745715.jpg (16KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1415734745715.jpg
16KB, 230x230px
>>79398989
>John shoots a guy on stage
>everyone cheers
>>
>>79412378
these club scenes are so over the top that everyone probably thinks its just a setpiece and part of the show
>>
>>79412353
I was smiling during the whole prep sequence. There's something endearing about how straight-faced it plays everything.
>>
>>79412378
came here to post this. best part in the movie easily. such a great idea

I just finished the first one. Second is miles better, easily. Still liked it though
>>
File: PEEEEETE.jpg (95KB, 573x269px) Image search: [Google]
PEEEEETE.jpg
95KB, 573x269px
>>79408419

https://youtu.be/6-7NDP8V-6A
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.