[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's an alcohol episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Intervention_tvshow_screencap.jpg (33KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Intervention_tvshow_screencap.jpg
33KB, 320x240px
>it's an alcohol episode
>>
>>79395787
Fabulous. Hopefully they have cheap vodka hidden literally everywhere or they actually PREFER mouth wash to real alcohol.
>>
-it's a start to get uncomfortable and change the channel episode-
>>
>>79395787
>It's a my life is getting so shitty that I can't enjoy this anymore because I don't feel superior to them episode
>>
>reminds Op to much of Mommy and her years of bringing home guys from the bar
>>
File: IMG_0373.jpg (84KB, 586x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
84KB, 586x434px
>>79395787
>It's a male with an eating disorder episode.
>>
File: 1486931323094.webm (198KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1486931323094.webm
198KB, 600x524px
>2017
>drinking poison when you can smoke weed instead
>>
>>79396975
Eating disorders are fucking lame shit for intervention. That should be shipped off to my over 9000 lb life or something.
>>
My dad was a violent alcoholic but the entire family wasn't a fucking faggot about it.
>>
>>79396995
>inhaling anything but air and ass scent
>>
>>79397046
Was he chill when he was drunk?
>>
>>79397015
This. Unless they have another addiction and an eating disorder is just a cherry on top I'm not interested.
>>
>>79397157
Yeah he was a pretty chill violent alcoholic
>>
>>79397103
The dust off episodes are some of my favorite. Especially that one guy who would get demonic and chase his family.
>>
>>79397232
Well I'm not sure what context you use violence in. Was he violent while drinking or violent when he was out of booze?
>>
File: Capture.png (770KB, 895x570px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
770KB, 895x570px
>it's a parody episode
>>
>>79396966
Checked and kek'd.
>>
Best episode was that psychotic tsundre grill that was hooked on huffing dustoff.

Recently there was some busted up diseased looking bitch that was injecting heroin into her asshole or something fucked up
>>
>>79397369
I'm not a a big fan of an H episode. It's not entertainment to just watch someone talk slow nonsense and pass out in different places. I'm there with on on the dust off though.
>>
>>79397369
Yes! Alison had all the classic tropes of Intervention.

>Addiction to a non-addictive substance
>Mysterious sugar-daddy who obviously enables her behavior so he can fuck a girl half his age
>Molestation is mentioned but never discussed thoroughly
>Victim wallows in her self-destructive behavior
>Altercation with the police
>And that great quote "I wish I had a father"
>>
>>79397369
There was a girl recently who went into full on psychosis from meth binging. That one was really good, I'll try to find it
>>
>>79397369
>hooked on huffing dustoff.
There was a thread on /b/ years ago by an Iraq war veteran that couldn't stop huffing that stuff. He had burns all over his torso from passing out on the freezing cold cans. He's almost certainly dead now.

I don't understand why inhaling that stuff is enjoyable, maybe I need to try it
>>
>I FELL LIKE I'M WALKIN ON SUNSHINE

this show, Cops and My 600 pound life is the holy trinity of real reality shows
>>
>>79399087
I could watch these shows all day.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.