[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underrated Movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (73KB, 622x933px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
73KB, 622x933px
Post underrated movies like pic related. I was thinking of watching Equilibrium
>>
Dredd isn't underrated even though it flopped at the box office. And Equilibrium is trash that only pre-teens like.
>>
>>79392988
so what do you recommend? i watched the nice guys after. really liked it
>>
>>79393262
What kind of a movie are you looking for? Something with a lot of shootouts or just action in general and does it matter what country it comes from?
>>
>>79393356
i'd prefer english, but yeah movie with action i guess. Even liked edge of tomorrow, then someone recommended PacificRim, and it was one of the worst movies i've seen.
>>
>>79393262
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang if you liked TNG
>>
>>79393416
from paris with love
>>
>>79393262
Don't listen to that guy. I watched Equilibrium last year and it was amazing. I don't understand why the critics hated it back then but it's considered a cult classic now for good reason.

So that you know my opinion is worth paying attention to, I thought Dredd was awesome as well. If you liked Dredd I guarantee you will like Equilibrium.
>>
>>79393430
>>79393455
watched both. kkbb was pretty good, didnt like from paris with love a lot.
>>79393460
alright thanks, ill check it out then.
>>
>>79393460
The gunfighting and action is ridiculous. Its over coreographed mess with people flailing their guns around while the bad guys stand still and fall when instructed.
>>
>>79392791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoHuAoNp6hY
>>
>>79393612
you realize how embedding works, and how nobody will fall for your stupid troll efforts.
>>
File: 113555355.png (535KB, 1352x755px) Image search: [Google]
113555355.png
535KB, 1352x755px
>>79393657
The fuck are you talking about? It is an underrated movie. I never see it posted on here at all. I've seen Dredd mentioned about 80 times.
>>
>>79393535
Good to hear. I know you'll like it.

>>79393609
That's what makes it so awesome. It's supposed to give the impression that he's moving too fast for the human eye to comprehend. Many films use a very "western" style of fight choreography, I suspect some people were taken aback by Equilibrium because its action is very eastern-inspired for a change, but that doesn't make it bad.
>>
>>79393708
you couldve posted a link to it's trailer, instead of posting the OST, moron
>>
>>79393906
Why would you not just search it yourself if you gave a shit?

Movie trailers are typically incredibly awful. Why would I undermine my own point by linking to a trailer?

Are you autistic?
>>
>>79393955
obviously you are.
>>
File: 1461065715885.jpg (48KB, 700x510px) Image search: [Google]
1461065715885.jpg
48KB, 700x510px
>>79393974
>>
>>79393754
>very eastern-inspired
no it just rip off matrix in it's fight scenes and the rest is mostly incoherent pretentious garbage
>>
>>79393460
>I don't understand why the critics hated it back then
It violates its own premise when this civilization that has purged emotion is constantly getting emotional over things.
It's got some neat ideas and a solid sci fi premise, but the execution fails. I don't hate the movie, but I've never understood the hype it gets from some folks. It will always be just another matrix clone to me.
>>
>>79393955
>Why would you not just search it yourself if you gave a shit?
Because its your rec, dildo.
>>
File: nigel-farage.jpg (39KB, 591x430px) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage.jpg
39KB, 591x430px
Underrated in the "more of /tv/ should watch these" sense, in order of release:
Duck, You Sucker
Jeremiah Johnson
Sleuth
My Name Is Nobody
The Outlaw Josey Wales
The Duellists
Nineteen Eighty-four
Flesh and Blood
Ravenous
Sexy Beast
Bubba Ho-Tep
Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel
Rango
The Battery
Turbo Kid
>>
>>79394679
I posted a link to a song from the soundtrack because it is far better than the shitty trailer, which I had considered posting instead.

The other Anon merely seems to be going a bit apeshit over the idea. His unironic use of the word troll suggests he may be from Reddit.
>>
>>79394835
kys m8. you could've just written the name of the film. also 4chan has been using troll since before you arrived here from 9gag. Now we've just changed it to (You) which is what you want, for posting retarded stuff.
>>
Existenz is a good movie
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.