[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people look forward to trailers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 56425365465656.jpg (37KB, 704x368px) Image search: [Google]
56425365465656.jpg
37KB, 704x368px
Why do people look forward to trailers?
>>
>>79390932
They're lower lifeforms.
>>
>>79390932

Sometimes you see things in photos and you think "maybe it will look better in motion".

Sure most of the time it doesn't but that one time it did you were happy as fuck
>>
Trailers are usually 10 times better than the movie itself.
>>
>>79391288
Why?
>>
So they can get super hyped with 3 minute video and then be disappointed when 140 minutes aren't as great because of the high expectations. *winks at DCEU*
>>
File: 1472050117734.jpg (88KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
1472050117734.jpg
88KB, 600x736px
>>79390932
Why do people look forward to anything?
>>
>>79391344
>>79391288
>>79391034
>>79390932

Because as a whole human have to be optimistic, you see when everyone gets to a view point that everything is pointless nothing gets done.

I bet your sitting there going

>Like whats ever, I'm too edgy and cool for all that shit brah.

That's where your wrong, you see when you act like a faggot, you have to default to Captain Bringdown because nothing will ever live up to the high standard you bring to your own self worth. You see is as some kind of slight against you, I know, I've dated women like you before.

See I even gave you a ambiguous statement so you can deflect and ignore what I said. So go ahead and just do the monkey dance faggot.
>>
>>79392052

>>79391034 here, don't know why you included me, nothing I said ran counter to you.
>>
>>79392099
Didn't mean to click your link.

If I had a cookie I'd give it to you.
>>
>>79392052
It isn't actually clear what you're defending. I like movies, but I don't understand looking forward to trailers. No one looks forward to car commercials or fast food ad campaigns.
>>
>>79392395
Nothing, I saw a group of people acting like pricks because clearly you miss the point most the public see in trailers.

>No one looks forward to car commercials or fast food ad campaigns.

Right there you equated a movie to something that differ so much. Sure they both have commercials for them but comparing products such as a car which isn't anything like a fucking movie.

Cars don't have celebrities, they don't hide details so you get surprised when you see it, you can't for a technical purchase where details can make or break a 20000 to 100000 sale. At most movies cost 15 bucks and kill an afternoon like seeing the newest play. People get excited for new plays, books games and movies. Stop being an obtuse prick you can see how silly it is to sit here in your little jerk off circle

>"Yeah guys like totally no one gets excited for cars or fast food, lets totally forget how in creative mediums people love this kind of thing"

But again as i said to the original post go ahead and ignore what i said and do your monkey dance, I need the distraction. I took the day off to just relax and this is fun to me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.