[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I watch pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5971.jpg (119KB, 533x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5971.jpg
119KB, 533x755px
Should I watch pic related?
>>
WATCH ME TEAR UP THIS DANCE FLOOR
>>
>>79386606
So I take that as yes?
>>
That depends. What will you think of it when you're done?
>>
It's literally telling you "Im Kino" on the cover. Watch it faggot.
>>
>>79386584
It's a movie for norm is to pretend d they are patricians

You'll realize soon into it they keep explaining the plot over and over again and even tell you the ending, as they are afraid to lose their audience
>>
im kino
>>
>>79386606
topkek
>>
I don't see why not
>>
>>79386628
*normies to pretend
>>
>>79386628
I think the ending went over a lot of people's heads from all the discussion I've seen
>>
>>79386628
the plot is really secondary to thinking about the crazy shit you would do to that robots asshole
>>
I don't like movies where I can relate to the main character and he ends up being literally cucked to death.

Never again.
>>
Literally just a worst bladerunner
>>
>>79386720
>Bladerunner invented androids
They aren't similar at all
>>
>>79386708
>cucked to death

So you failed to understand the movie. Ok.
>>
>>79386745
Stop defending this shit it's just numale bladerunner with a qt3.14 android
>>
>>79386765
Did he or did he not get locked in a room while the roastietron escaped and he was left to starve or suicide???
>>
>>79386767
How is it anything like bladerunner aside from using Androids?
>>
>>79386869
>waahhhh spoonfeed me
Fuck off
>>
>>79386584
This movie was pretentious trash to me personally, I felt like it was just treading old ground in an attempt to look smart.
>>
>>79386894
Wow you're in a bad mood.
>>
>>79386894

You ok there anon?
>>
Genius scientist is a retarded dude-bro, main protagonist is a stupid cuck, android is an asshole.

Sure, it's got some cool effects and shit for you to think about, but everyone in the flick is insufferable.
>>
>>79386894
So, what you're saying is you have no reasons as to why it's a rip off? Or do you think movies with similar themes are ripping off older movies only on that
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.