[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.jpg (48KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
48KB, 313x470px
What does /tv/ think of this?
>>
I think it's shit.
>>
Depressing
>>
Kate Winslet was such a turbo bitch I don't know how anyone can watch the whole thing.
>>
>>79386210
one of the best and most innovative films of this century
>>
>>79386210
cuckino
>>
It's incredibly boring if you aren't heterosexual.
Some sort of ideal relationships the autists on here imagine.
>>
>>79386210
makes me feel like shit desu
>>
>>79386210

Painfully mediocre.
>>
File: 1475764561892.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475764561892.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>>79386277
>>79388143
>>79388237

>HOLY FUCK! So much shit taste
>>
It's essential cuckcore
>>
legit kino. gondry's peak.
>>
'sallright
>>
>>79388143
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>79386503
>Kate Winslet was such a turbo bitch I don't know how anyone can watch the whole thing.
this. i wanted to turn it off after 8 minutes
>>
>>79388143
Stick to posting on your faggot board queer.
>>
>>79386210
made me want to die
8/10
>>
>>79388143
>It's incredibly boring if you aren't heterosexual
>>
It's KINO
>>
It was a great film, deserves the praise
I was surprised Jim Carey can do really good movies like this even hes basically only known for schlock
>>
This movie is playing at a theatre near me tomorrow.

Might go watch it.
>>
File: 1469491856602.jpg (19KB, 376x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469491856602.jpg
19KB, 376x375px
>>79386210
ywn understand the movie if you never fell in love. I don't mean just a relationship, I mean falling in love, I know it sounds fucking corny.

you can certainly enjoy it, i did.

then i watched it again after my first relationship ended.

Then the feels really resonate with you something fierce.
>>
>>79386503
>>79389480
I think that's kind of the point, Carey's character is in love with her despite the fact that she really is an annoying cunt
>>
>>79388143
>Some sort of ideal relationships the autists on here imagine.
I'm an autist here:
Their relationship was constantly on the edge and was always going nowhere fast. Forgetting one another was the best investment they could've made, but then that had to go and get fucked up. You know what happened after the movie was over? She did stupid crazy shit again and he most likely became an alcoholic. I don't want to imagine myself as someone more fucked than what I've already got going for me.

You're dumb, and stupid, and probably a spaghetti head.
>>
>>79390122
moreover its about the greatest part of any relationship is the beginning, where you're essentially strangers, you know nothing deep about each other and the mystery is what keeps the relationship going.

Once you find out every single niggling detail about the person you're with, even all the most annoying ones its when everythings on your nerves and the relationship is on a thread.
>>
A bit overrated.
Unique for its time.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.