[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate negan... I basically chose to stop watching the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 20170213_022424.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170213_022424.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I fucking hate negan...

I basically chose to stop watching the show because of this shit he pulls...

Here is the gist....

1.I've been watching the damn show for over 6 years..
2.I've loved and cried and laughed and enjoyed over every single hero that has to do with the series.
3.they KILLED every peice of the shoe that I loved.
4. Rick is now a bitch...
5.rick being the man was why I even sympathized with the main group's hardships...
6.I realized that this was meant to happen, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO LIKE IT, OR SUPPORT Y THIS STORY LINE ANYMORE...

>INB4 'but tee comic book series was the original time line'
>inb4 'negan got Glenn in the beginning originally and the show waited too long'.

This isn't the main reason why I'm pissed...
I made a connection with the characters, I felt for them, I suffered in their losses, like I would have if it were my own family, but DAMNED I'll be if this fuckwad can come in in one swoop and take it all away...

6 years, people......

More than enough reason to hate...
I hate it.
Also...
>if Daryll dies... WE RIOT.
>>
File: 20161018_233850.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161018_233850.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Seriously...
This is causing ratings to plummet as well
>>
Gets old...
>>
Any opinions?
>>
Why isn't there a SINGLE straight white non-race mixing male protagonist anymore save for darryl
>>
Negan was the best thing that could have happened to the show. Someone needed to pull Rick off his high house
>>
>>79385403
Hm, valid question...
My knowledge on the entirety of present tv doesn't extend into this level of expertise
>>
What shoe, the left or right?
>>
>>79385440
Why tho...?
Rock should be the standard for how we secure our own security...
Rick is taking care if his own to protect them like family..whereas NEGAN is raping women and running a totalitarian society. Manipulative and insincere....
>>
>>79385482
The dick shoe...
The 'third' one
>>
it needed a good villain, it's now more interesting than ever
>>
What about #4?... lol
>>
>>79385501
Negan doesn't rape. He hates it
Also Rick brought it on himself for killing Negan's men for hill top.
>>
>>79385501

Negan is being pretty reasonable considering that Ricks group basically took out a contract hit on 40 of his people.
>>
>>79385535
But why is it that people don't revel in this villain like they did with the governor?
>>
>>79385574
he's a genuine threat, actually intimidating
>>
>>79385558
>>79385567

Excuses me?
Weren't they protecting themselves...?
Like when Daryll annihilated those fucks with the rpg, when they were about to kill Abe....?
>>
>>79385623
Sure, for the first time
But attacking their base in the middle of the night while they were asleep, that straight up murder.
>>
>>79385606
And showing up with a tank, about to slaughter your close friend [hershel] isn't a genuine threat??
>>
>>79385658
Yeah!
But they initiated..
You expect me to just hang back and wait for another attempt?
With no rpg this time?
Point being... they initiated the conflict...[negans crew]
If negan wasn't a sychopath then he would realize that they were just protecting themselves
>>
>>79385675
well yeah, it is, but Negan's calm exterior makes him so much more unpredictable which I find scarier
>>
>>79385675
The Guv was a bitch compared to Negan.
Guv had like 5 men and a bunch of city folks, and said tank was easily dispatched by a grenade.
Negan has an army, and is less about killing and more about slavery.
>>
>>79385762
Has rick ever enslaved anyone ? Ever? No... basically, he's taking a leadership roll... they only attack when they ate provoked... TRUE FACT
>>
>>79385721
Rick is just as much a sociopath as Negan. Only different is Negan did it better. Rick hasn't been a good person since season 2.
>>
>>79385527
>dick shoe
What did he mean by this
>>
>>79385948
For example?
If you bring up Rick's buddy on the police force who FUCKED HIS WIFE AND LIED ABOUT HIM BEING DEAD, then you are highly mistaken my friend!
>>
>>79386016
Bar scene in season 2
Other scene in season 2 when some guy was walking around and tried flaging down Rick and Shane when they drove past. They didn't even bat an eye and looted his stuff when he died.

Rick isn't super evil or anything like that but he's not that good of a person either.
>>
>>79386098
But isn't he better than any one else who crossed him or his crew?
The guy really just wants peace...
>>
File: 1486883221378.jpg (437KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486883221378.jpg
437KB, 2560x1440px
>>79385501
> Negan raping people
Negen is revolted by rape. He even kills his own men over it. Also, it's a system which is more fair than the Ricktatorship.

If anything, blame Rick for killing dozens of men in their sleep unprovoked, and you still think he doesn't deserve the dicking he's getting?
>>
>>79385675
It's a threat but nothing that the group was incapable of fighting.
>>
>>79386339
>unprovoked

They almost killed Daryll Sasha and Abraham...
Unprovoked...
Wtf bru
>>
>>79385939
Rick has never had the power to do anything close in scale. Rick being a good man in an apocalyptic world doesn't fly anymore. He's killed more people on screen than the governor at this point.
>>
>>79386365
Any threat should be met with force...
How would you like a north Korean nuclear warhead on your doorstep one day?
>>
>>79386390
> Almost killed Abraham.
All jokes aside, when did he almost kill Sasha and Abraham? I forgot the scene.

Daryll was 'assisting' the escaping saviors who had stolen medicine. I'm not gargling Negan's nuts, but let's be fair to each party concerned.
>>
>>79386417
I prefer a box from Fedex.
>>
>>79386464
Hown do you forget the scene?
>give it to me; every thing you have belongs to negan.

Daryll fucked them up with an right.
>got what they deserved [asked for ]
>>
>>79386571
Rpg....
>>
Spoil the last episode for me, I didn't have time to watch it.
>>
>>79386464
The three of them run into Negans bikers, daryl stealth chokes a guy to death and rpgs them
>>
>>79386464
He was dressed in blues when they were stopped on the highway
>>
>>79386595
Yeah and they were going to kill them otherwise...
>when you fuck with Ricks senpai you fuck with Rick...
>>
Look, it's okay...
Glenn died and Rick is still holding his own to protect his own.
Fuck negan...
>>
File: tumblr_oev8udi2Se1vdwkj3o1_1280.jpg (63KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oev8udi2Se1vdwkj3o1_1280.jpg
63KB, 900x960px
>>79386759
>Fuck negan...
No. He's the guy.
>>
>>79386881
Psh not about the actor portrayal
>>
Seriously, I won this argument
>>
File: negan.png (166KB, 385x601px) Image search: [Google]
negan.png
166KB, 385x601px
>>79387453
Did you even participate? You're just complaining that the show kills the characters you like and that Rick got enslaved for thinking he could get away with murdering dozens in their sleep. There's no argument here.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.