[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I wonder what Wes Anderson thinks of Legion.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: legion_dan_stevens.jpg (198KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
legion_dan_stevens.jpg
198KB, 825x464px
>I wonder what Wes Anderson thinks of Legion.
>>
that kinosseur prolly doesn't into pleb capeshit, anon.
>>
>>79382047
It was a very comfy first episode and I can't wait for the rest of the series my man
>>
The fuck was up with this show
>>
File: 1311947803699.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1311947803699.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
just watched the pilot. Goddamn, this show is going to slay.
>>
The battle at the end had terrible CGI. I cringed so hard.

Why does everyone love this show?
>>
>>79385329
It had good visuals and set a good vibe for the rest of the season. I'm excited to see where it goes.

The cgi in that last scene was pretty bad, though.
>>
Wes Anderson Squirrel Girl when?
>>
>>79385329
the fighting stunts were worse than the CGI
>>
Watched it the other day.

Theres not many times I feel likd I truly wasted time watching a show or a movie.
But this one really was a waste of time.

It was really fucking bad.
How it has 9.2 score on imdb must purely be a reddit stunt.
>>
it's already a better show than Fargo, not that that's the highest praise

hoping that everyone who rescued David is in his mind (via his power) and that it doesn't turn into SHIELD in episode 2
>>
>>79386629
>must purely be a reddit stunt
>if I don't like something it's literally impossible for other people to really enjoy it so obviously some other site did something to give it a high rating

Are you autistic?
>>
>>79386721
He is.
>>
>>79386721
This is in the same shit tier as that doctor reddit show.
It simply get high votes by the girls who get moist by numales.

Nothing to do with autism.
>>
>>79386641
>hoping that everyone who rescued David is in his mind (via his power)
Can you be even more of a pleb?
>>
Where the fuck can you get a stream for this in AUS?
>>
>>79382815
Kino
>>
File: arnybaffled.jpg (71KB, 559x598px) Image search: [Google]
arnybaffled.jpg
71KB, 559x598px
>>79386963
wat
>>
>>79388730
pretty sure the first episode is free on iTunes
>>
Excluding the terrible last 2-3 minutes, it was well directed and made for an intruiging pilot. It shows promise, but the question is if they'll be able to fully utilize it's potential.
>>
What does Bryan Fuller think?
>>
>>79392194

https://twitter.com/BryanFuller/status/829910881790103554
>>
>>79392221
Oh cool
>>
>>79382047
He probably doesn't have very strong opinions one way or the other - assuming he even has seen it.
>>
>>79385329
>Why does everyone love this show?
Because everything before that was interesting, and more importantly different. Remember, this show has the same showrunner as Fargo.
>>
>>79382047
I thought the pilot was pretty decent. Narrating the whole thing from the point of view of a schizo is pretty interesting.
The only thing that annoys me is the "Big government agency against a rag tag group of people who oppose them" thing. That has been done a thousand times and is getting pretty stale.
I might watch the next two episode to see if they do something interesting with it.
>>
I didn't mind the end sequence, world needs more people getting launched into the stratosphere with psychokinesis
>>
Im halfway through now. As someone who works in a mental hospital, why does tv or film always fuck up the mental health process of therapy?
>how does that make you feel?
Fuck off.
Also we hive injections in the ass not the neck when they "go off" and break shit like he did in his "nightmare"
Other than that its a pretty good show so far.
>>
>>79385329
>The battle at the end had terrible CGI. I cringed so hard.
Typical babies complaining about small, petty shit.

MUH ESSPLOSSIONS

kek
>>
>>79393686
Okay I just got to the reveal of the government. I will tolerate their shitty psychotherapy as them not actually being therapists, but that shit still persists in most portayals of it.
>>
That devil with yellow eyes creeped me the fuck out.
>>
I bet you enjoy the shows of Noah Hawley
>>
>>79395900
why wouldn't he
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.