[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What even is a "Reddit show" exactly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4290x2850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4290x2850px
What even is a "Reddit show" exactly?
>>
>>79373084
a show that /tv/ doesn't like or a show that gets too popular
>>
File: hoihoighoi.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hoihoighoi.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>79373084
A good show that's popular
>>
>>79373084

If you have to ask, you're probably reddit.
>>
it's a buzzword used when you want to be viewed as more sophisticated than the other /tv/ anons who actually can enjoy their hobby without self esteem issues
>>
>>79373084
A show that is very popular, takes itself too seriously, and is lauded as the best thing since sliced bread for being "intelligent" and "a breath of fresh air"
>>
File: this image will trigger tv.jpg (147KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
this image will trigger tv.jpg
147KB, 510x755px
A good show that is popular and contrarians on this board have to hate as a result.
>>
>>79373084
A show that reddit likes and is reddit
>>
The female characters are absolutely awful. I skip over all of the skyler shit. She doesn't even act like a human. She delivers every line like a psychopath, why does she even have a family when she's such a bitch.
>>
>>79373084
If you like it, it's reddit

If I like it, it's kino
>>
DUDE SHOVELCAM ROFLCAKEMAO
>>
bojack horseman is currently the most reddit show
>>
>>79373195
This
Redditors exit this thread
>>
holy shit, is sunday reddit day? just kill me @ the replies itt
>>
>>79373317
That show is such fucking garbage, i watched the entire thing in a week once hoping it would suddenly change and be good on the next episode, but it just kept sucking
>>
>>79374051
i really dont understand what people like about it. it's not funny, the 'drama' is terrible, and the characters are horribly written and boring

someone has to be on a next level of faggotry to like it
>>
An example of /tv/-approved kino:

The Young Pope
>>
>>79373203
This wasn't a bad show but the only people who think it's something special weren't born when all the stuff it's based off came out.
>>
>>79373084
Did anyone else read this in his voice?
>>
>>79373084
>everything I don't like is reddit

Simple, really.
>>
>>79374266
no, you're just a faggot
>>
>>79374169
That's reallly Reddit, the show
>>
A show that gets super overrated because it's decent and reddit has to over do everything they touch into oblivion

Alternatively it can also be a show that panders to the reddit crowd IE manchildren "nerds" who think things like references, breaking the 4th wall and lots of deaths are EPIC
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.