[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: That-70s-show.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
That-70s-show.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
What went wrong?
>>
>>79369910
>see thumbnail in catalog
>think it's the big bang theory
Really activates those almonds
>>
>Shitty cardboard beta reliable mc instead of Hyde
>Shitty know-it-all annoying female MC
>Kelso
>Fez
>characters became parodies of themselves by season 5
>predictable storylines
>too little of Donna's big tits Bond girl mom
>>
>>79369910

it just got worse the longer it went on like all sitcoms
>>
Honestly I stopped watching the when they toned down the Pot Scenes. I don't know that's to me what made the show kinda more down to earth.
>>
>>79369910
Everything after S3
>>
Eric left. That's it.
Red is the best character.
>>
>>79370633
Childhood is idolizing Hyde
Adulthood is realising Red makes more sense
>>
File: That-70s-Show.jpg (22KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
That-70s-Show.jpg
22KB, 300x450px
>>79370205
hell yeah
>>
what an awful fucking show
it's basically the Big Bang Theory level humour but with "hippies" instead of "nerds"
>>
>>79369910
All the really petty drama became really grating after a while.
>>
>>79370205

>characters became parodies of themselves by season 5

This, pretty much. Happens with most comedy shows that run too long. You can only draw from the same well so many times before you lose the character.

Also Eric leaving completely killed the show, since he was essentially MC. Shame.
>>
Everyone forgetting how they tried to play Hyde as half black all of a sudden?

>>79370739
Ever considered watching the show before you judge?
>>
>>79370859
But... It WAS just that, anon.
>>
>>79369910
Donna went blonde
>>
>>79369910
>3 years takes 8 seasons
>yet there's a christmas and/or thanksgiving episode nearly every season
>>
fuck donna. worst character
>>
>>79370956
Lol never realized this.
>>79370633
This.
>>
>>79369910
Randy
>>
>>79371218
have to agree
>>
>>79370859
>Everyone forgetting how they tried to play Hyde as half black all of a sudden?
I think the joke is that nobody is 100% sure who hyde's dad is. Same with nobody knowing where fez is from (read that he's from the Falklands, which is why he already knew english)
>>
>>79370739
It's more like friends than BBT
>>
>>79371790
Naw man Kitty ran bloodtests in the clinic
And then contacted the nigger
>>
>>79369910
1. Its premise got old really fast.
2. The actors became too old to keep playing teenagers.
3.Also, Eric left.... and while you can argue whether or not he was good, he kind of made the group whole.
>>
>>79369910
Cast got too old and they ran out of ideas. It was great for a long time though. Same with Malcolm.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.