[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this supposed to be funny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: tactikino.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tactikino.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Is this supposed to be funny?
>>
>>79364703
It's supposed to work around an immobile 60 year old action star.

Does it? No.
>>
>>79364703

Well I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
Do rich people really keep such cluttered rooms?
>>
*teleports behind you*
>>
Which one of his recent movies would you recommend?
>>
>>79366182
Steven Seagal is like the action hero your grandpa watches. He's younger than ancient grandpa whos breaking 95 next summer so he sees him as a young whippersnapper in contrast. That webm was edgy af
>>
>>79366181
I think the bigger question is would they keep crooked lighting fixtures on the wall.

This room was also apparently decorated by a 98 year old woman.
>>
Why did the first guy try to punch him with his gun?
>>
Who the fuck funds all his shitty movies?
>>
>>79364703
this guy teaches kids how to shoot guns... like, not on tv...
>>
>>79366640
NRA
>>
>>79367730
omg xD
>>
>>79364703
>hundreds of jump cuts
>disguising Seagal's lack of ability
Yep, it's Taken 3 all over again
>>
>>79366640
Moderate investment for a moderate return.

Hollywood likes to spend millions to make millions, but these guys can shit out films that double their money easily.

No Hollywood exec would spend $5m to get back 20. That'd be a waste. They want to drop half a billion and get back two instead.

Seagal (and Van Damme etc) can make these cheaply so don't need to rake in hundreds of million. They can just survive on the dvd and international sales.
>>
>>79368665

Yeah but who the fuck is buying these? I doubt they recoup from sales.
>>
>>79368750
Seagal made 7 (seven!) movies in 2016 alone, with each budgeted around $5-$8m to make.

He also doesn't film in America that much so it keeps costs really low. He doesn't need to make hundreds of millions in order to double his money. And shitting out seven movies a year too helps enormously.

So the international market is where he rakes in the cash. Dvd and blu ray sales elsewhere.
>>
>>79369130
>yfw foreigners with shit taste are killing movies
>>
>>79369130
He makes more than 5-8 million dollars per movie, what? Where? How?
>>
>>79368750
I think this these sort of things pop up in grocery stores and random places like that. I have no idea who actually buys them, but I assume there has to be some sort of audience nobody else is bothering to pander to out there
>>79369130
If I remember right he lives in Russia these days
>>
File: 3623626.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
3623626.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
>>79366181
>>
>>79364703
He's cool.
>>
>>79364703
WHAT HAPPEN
>>
>>79369450
From what I can tell he usually makes around $20-$25m per movie, with dvd sales on top once it's released. So probably another $10-$20m on top, easily.

Rememer, even if films die at the box offices they can still make a killing on the blu ray/dvd circuit.

It's insane. Especially as his films are fucking awful!
>>
you people are just jelly because not everyone can earn money by making kinos that are 'essential russian money laundering scheme' core
>>
>>79370690
Steven Seagal is the L. Ron Hubbard of cinema.

In 5yrs he'll have his own Seagal worshipping cult too. Thus completing the comparison.
>>
>>79369130
>seven seagalkinos a year
Where were you when Seagal singlehandedly saved film as an artform?
>>
File: Steven Seagal.jpg (71KB, 634x548px) Image search: [Google]
Steven Seagal.jpg
71KB, 634x548px
>>79364703
>Gets paid to make shitty movies
>Makes music on the side
>Eats his ass off
>Fucks Asian QT's

Seagal has the perfect life.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.