[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one talk about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: a9f82c7d49b6aa820f5c5434dcb5b213.jpg (740KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a9f82c7d49b6aa820f5c5434dcb5b213.jpg
740KB, 800x1200px
Why does no one talk about this?
>>
I love Baz and musicals but my ex told me the girl dies and I got pissed at the spoilers and swore off watching the movie. Finally got around to watching it two weeks ago and they tell you she dies in the first scene of the movie. Why didn't my dumb bitch of an ex just tell me that?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (53KB, 526x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
53KB, 526x200px
Because it's professional pandering. People are just to scared to admit that they love it.
>>
>>79363774
It's because musicals are vile and no one actually likes them. People just pretend to because they think it makes them seem cultured somehow.
>>
Nicole Kidman has never looked hotter.
>>
Nicole Kidman is so good in this, also there's even Heroes
>>
>>79363774
Because Baz Luhrmann is awful and his movies are obnoxious.
>>
>>79363774
Because this is a disgustingly terrible movie that we'd much rather forget
>>
>>79363774
Name one good musical, you can't. All of them suck
>>
File: 1465264869170.jpg (7KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1465264869170.jpg
7KB, 252x252px
>>79363774
R.E.N.T is better and this was Oscar bait.

I'd let Zeta Jones suck my dick but I wouldn't put her on a stage for anything.
>>
>>79364529
jesus christ superstar
>>
>>79364529
Phantom Of The Paradise
>>
>>79363774
i cried like a bitch
>>
>>79364567
RENT was trash on every conceivable level.
In fact the only thing about RENT that was good was that I saw Team America World Police first and about a quarter of the way through RENT when they revealed that yet another main character had AIDS I suddenly started laughing my head off in the cinema because "Everyone Has Aids", kind of ruined the date I was on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yC7HwPh6Es
>>
>>79365174
I didn't like the fact the guy who wanted the main characters to pay there rents on time was seen as a asshole.
>>
>>79365350
Yeah, it didn't help that they got the original stage actors who were all in their mid to late thirties by the time they made the film so instead of being poor young artists they came across as middle aged deadbeats.

God that movie was so shit.
>>
>>79363896

The beginning of the movie literally shows the main character writing about the events of the movie and even tell you (or heavily implies) that the lead female dies.
>>
>>79365441

Did you even read my post or just stop at the first line?
>>
>>79364529
Fiddler on the Roof
Les Miserables (movie is trash though)
The Wizard of Oz
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.