[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The little thread that could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 8xawBVhw.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
8xawBVhw.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
BAFTAs red carpet is live guys!
>>
>facebook dot com slash bafta
>>
Where can I get a live stream if I'm in burgerland?
>>
>Nocturnal Animals nominated 9 times
Why do us Brits get it much more right
>>
Annoyingly the BAFTAs are televised in an edited version at 9pm GMT, not live. Live blogs are where it's at.
>>
I fucking hate autograph vultures
>>
>>79359676
Shut up. Fantastic Beasts and where to find them is up for an award.
>>
New Zealand BTFO
>>
who is this cutie right now?
>>
>>79359676
This was meant for >>79359541
>>
Is this airing on the BBC. Should be pretty easy to find a BBC Stream
>>
>>79359767
like other anon said, its on BBC1 tonight at 9pm GMT but edited to be under 2 hours. Hopefully they will clip out all the moaning lefty speeches

on another note, Catch me if you can is on BBC2 in 10 minutes
>>
>>79359676
What a shitter. I'm watching Come Dine With Me instead.
>>
>>79359812
What's the point? On BBC World News at 9 GMT there's a show called "BAFTAS: The Results Are In"
>>
Just to be clear. The whole show isn't broadcasted anywhere, and the facebook stream is only the red carpet?
>>
>>79359894
Yeah, it's a fucking retarded setup. They won't change it out of tradition or some bullshit like that
>>
Fuck this I want to watch my favorite stars BTFO Trump. Why isn't this broadcasted anywhere
>>
Based Viggo giving classy interview
>>
>>79360021
Aye lad
>>79360350
BBC is wack af
>>
we shitposting on here tonight then
>>
>JK ignoring all the asians
>>
>>79360400
>Capt. Fantastic cast is in LA, nominated for SAG ensamble
>Kids are LOTR fans
>Viggo makes a reunion with Legolas and the hobbits just for them
>>
Airs on BBC America at 8 PM
>>
I can't take this fucking gushing shit
>>
>Le divershitty meme
>>
>>79360615
the woman presenter literally called Nocturnal Animals "the worst film I've seen all year" after introducing it lol
>>
>>79360652
makes me like it even more desu
>>
How do I watch this stuff without cringing every second.
>>
how many bongs til the show starts
>>
>>79359632
Nocturnal Animals was unwatchable trash with shitty dialogue and characterization and an utterly phony use of setting. Britain makes a good movie about once every three or four years, though, so it's probably the least of the evils this year.
>>
>>79361998
>shitty dialogue and characterization and an utterly phony use of setting
just because you got a B in GCSE English doesn't make you a film critic buddy
>>
File: 2566617-1383449338783.png (57KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2566617-1383449338783.png
57KB, 320x320px
>http://www.bafta.org/about/mission/bafta-and-diversity
>nominated harry potter
>nominated Redditlands 2 after a man who died made fun of them
Why are Bongistans so shit?
>>
>>79362119
I'm an American.
>>
>>79362620
well that explains it then
>>
>>79362620
explains why you hate the film. what was the last film you clapped?
>>
>>79359632
Nocturnal Animals wasn't very good at all. Great cast, but they didn't have much to work with
>>
Baftas became worthless when they made it so a film is not eligible for an award if there aren't a certain number of non-whites.
>>
AWARDS SO FAR
>"I, Daniel Blake" - Brit Film;
>Tom Holland - Rising Star;
>"Florence Foster Jenkins" - makeup/hair
>"La La Land" - music
>"Jackie" - costumes
>"Arrival" - sound
>>
>>79362674

I saw Neruda this morning, which was pretty good, and Toni Erdmann yesterday, which I really liked.
I explained before why Nocturnal Animals was crap, but since reading a whole three shitposts up in the thread is a struggle for you, I'll repeat myself. The dialogue was wooden and painfully on-the-nose. The characters were hollow, pre-packaged types. Neither of the major settings was depicted realistically. I will keep repeating these points until you rebut them.
>>
Hacksaw Ridge wins best editing
>>
>>79363844
>>79363487
Son of Saul wins best foreign.
Fuck, we'll never get rid of this shitty film?
>>
>>79363487
>"La La Land" - music
>not Jackie
fucking dropped
>>
>>79362674
>what was the last film you clapped?
>>
>>79364223
Yeah, this was a kick up the bollocks
>>
jesus im just seething with rage watching this

NEVER used to happen, the redpill has its downsides
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.