[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to watch Rick and Morty, I fucking dare you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 960.jpg (111KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
111KB, 960x540px
Convince me to watch Rick and Morty, I fucking dare you.
>>
A guy burps a lot
You can post the lines on Reddit and get upvoted
It has lots of deep philosophical sciense
Its so random lol
>>
>>79358932

watch Rick and Morty
>>
wasn't this show supposed to have another season or something ? what happened ?
>>
its not rewatchable so just stream it once on a day when you cant find anything else to watch
>>
you can trigger /tv/ nerds
>>
>>79358932
The meme is that "its reddit hurr" but its actually made by a guy who browses 4chan and has an equally edgy sense of humor

Just watch it its pretty good
>>
>reddit & memey
>>
>reddit and moredditty
>>
>>79358996

The very last joke at the end of season 2 was that it'd probably take a couple years to come out because they're slow as shit.
>>
>>79358932
It's entertaining.

The autists who think it's 12/10 kino and quote it constantly won't bother you if you stop going on their website.
>>
It's better than the last season of south park, i bet.
>>
/tv/ says you shouldn't
>>
Kino.
>>
>>79358932
It has some great episodes.
>>
>>79360499
Yeah I don't get why people don't like Justin. The dude is hilarious and exactly what I would expect 4chan to like. Too bad his show is associated with le reddit
>>
>>79358932
If you ignore the audience it's probably the best cartoon on modern television.
>>
>>79358932
you love propaganda.
>>
>>79359839
Aaaaaaa, CAN DO !!!!!!!!!!
>>
It's a good show but the vocal fans are horrific, just quoting lines thinking they're funny out of context and generally over hyping it to the point it puts people off watching it.
Who knows what the next season will be like though, sounds like they're gonna start pandering even more to those fans because they're the ones who make the most noise.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.