[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you consider the most re-watchable shows of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: katzwallpaper.jpg (248KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
katzwallpaper.jpg
248KB, 1024x768px
What do you consider the most re-watchable shows of all time? My list

>The Sopranos
>Dr. Katz
>All in the Family
>THe Life & Times of Tim
>>
I've probably watched the The Sopranos start to finish five times

Simpsons seasons 3-9 is the only show I always leave on my laptop hard drive. I've probably seen single episodes over 50 times in my lifetime since I was a kid.
>>
>>79356474
>no Simpsons season 2
Filthy pleb.
>>
>>79356901
>pic related
dude, im so glad somebody else likes this ep
always gets me!
>>
>>79356901
Too hit and miss, not as laugh out loud funny more feels stuff. All the Swartzwelder episodes are great.

Season 4 is the best consistently for me except for the clip show. Conan and Swartzwelder are the greatest writers they ever had. I like 3, 5 and a lot 6 too.
>>
File: BartGetshitbyacar.jpg (148KB, 1023x556px) Image search: [Google]
BartGetshitbyacar.jpg
148KB, 1023x556px
>>79357560
>Too hit and miss
I fundamentally disagree with you.
>>
>>79357592
Kind of hard to put my finger on but the animation and pacing was a little off compared to the consistency of 3-9 which takes me out of it. They still hadn't decided what colour hair people are meant to have or what race they are.

There are good jokes but I don't really care about plot lines like jumping the gorge.
>>
File: BartgetsanF.jpg (146KB, 1023x554px) Image search: [Google]
BartgetsanF.jpg
146KB, 1023x554px
>>79357768
The wild animation led the directors to take more chances with designs and shots. Season 2 had some of the most interesting frames. And the stories were more relatable so it found the perfect balance between that and the outrageous comedy. Season 2 simply had the best writing, the most interesting animation, and some of my favorite "iconic" moments like the gorge you mentioned.
>>
At one point I was watching the standardised testing episode of Clone High several times a day, but there aren't any awful episodes

Why was it cancelled
>>
File: gandhi.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gandhi.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>79357957
Poo in loos didn't like the portrayal of Gandhi. Seriously.
>>
>>79357824
I am not looking for interesting frames in my or heartwrenching cartoon or o captain my captain moments about substitute teachers in my children's cartoon.
>>
File: 04-lisa-substitute.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
04-lisa-substitute.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>79358021
I was like you for awhile. Opinions change. Peace.
>>
>>79357977
It's bad enough they can't shit in a receptacle, do they have to fling it over here too
>>
File: my nigga.gif (3MB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.gif
3MB, 600x255px
>>79356901
>>
Black Sails has pretty amazing rewatchability, so does Spartacus for similar reasons
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.