[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1000.jpg (53KB, 668x337px) Image search: [Google]
1000.jpg
53KB, 668x337px
What did he mean by this?
>>
it's an incomplete sentence how the fuck should I know?

Post the rest of it, you memeing spermlord.
>>
>>79353159
He meant to say: "We was kangz and sheit", which probably is historically false but gives the negros a boost in confidence so why not just let them have this.
>>
>>79353344
yea its probably false that the egyptians built the pyramids.
>>
>>79353572

don't be obtuse he clearly means "the egyptains weren't west africans let alone black" therefore african americans were not Kangs 'n Sheeit
>>
>>79353344
>so why not just let them have this

I don't want to give negros a boost of confidence. They might use it to steal my bike.
>>
File: imcg4qnct8fy.png (523KB, 557x560px) Image search: [Google]
imcg4qnct8fy.png
523KB, 557x560px
>>79353080
>tfw you watch this and know /tv/ is going to sperg out about it
>>
>>79353620
I am actually more confused how the country only had kings and queens. Who cooked, cleaned, fed the donkeys, grew food, threw out the buckets of piss and shit?
If everyone is a king or queen, doesn't that mean nobody is?
>>
>>79353080
Hardy has to use 4chan. We already got a "for you", cuckoldry and now WE WUZ KANGZ.

I wonder what else is in store.
>>
>>79353682
i thought a downie negro was impossible
>>
>>79353808
They actually had black slaves to do that sort of stuff ironically.
>>
>>79353682
To be fair, that scene was completely unnecessary and even a mistake in the historical context of the show. During that time period people didn't question if pyramids might have been built by blacks, this notion came up in more recent years, probably around the 60s. I'm not sure how established black people were around that time in England, but I think they already stretch the SJW agenda, by having a highly educated and established black person in the show.

>>79353860
Why? Because they don't have enough chromosomes or what?
>>
>>79353860
Nope. We had a thread once and people posted pictures of downie blacks, Orientals, Arabs etc.

Everyone can be a potato.
>>
>>79353879
Someone linked the wiki entries for two blacks like him in the period London in last nights live thread so it must have happened, albeit extremely rarely.
>>
>>79353866
Blacks waz kangz, and believe they kept other blacks as slaves? But I guess American blacks were exclusively from the royalty blacks? Did they pay reparations to their slaves?
Very confusing.
>>
>>79353830
..>you is a normal sentence when you give someone flowers

>cuckoldry is often the case in a plotline about two guys fighting about a girl

yeah no
>>
>>79353344
Ancient Egypt is literally in Africa.

>b-but if we trace ethnicities sub saharans never were Ancient Egyptians!
Should Anglos claim the achievements of Teutons or are they Europeans? The entire idea of race is grouping yourself by some (scientifically arguable) condition. There's no objective reason to choose how large your group is. And frankly people just choose whatever makes them feel good.
>>
>>79353879
>probably around the 60s.
Actually, in the last 15 years. Before that it was the Yakub shit, or Nubian super race crap.
>>
>>79353956
Don't try to hide it Tom, your plebbit Q&A already gave it away.
>>
>>79353982
Yakub was the funniest thing blacks have ever done.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.