[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell Rey a story about the Old Republic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Tell Rey a story about the Old Republic.
>>
>>79352252
Kreia did nothing wrong, the end.
>>
Did she ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
>>
>>79352252

The Tusken Raiders believe in a boogeyman they call the Dark one, neither man nor droid but some unholy fusion of both.

Every few years he comes to their village and slaughters them by the hundreds, yet they don't know why he does this.
>>
>>79352252
Most comfortable chair ever designed
>The most comfortable chair ever designed, or that had yet been designed as of the Trioculus affair in 5 ABY, was described as a sort of gigantic floating pillow. Han Solo owned one such chair, and it featured prominently among the furnishings of his sky house.
>A type of large pillow, this chair was, as of 5 ABY, the most comfortable one that had ever been designed. It floated, and was capable of rocking in a gentle motion that Leia Organa found relaxing.
>Han Solo owned one example of this type of chair, and used it as the centerpiece of the furnishings in the main room of his sky house on Bespin. The chair was reserved for Leia Organa as the guest of honor at Solo's housewarming party around the time of the Trioculus affair in 5 ABY.
>>
>>79352252
Even back then they couldn't fix broken ovaries
>>
File: 1453221673449.jpg (101KB, 1280x612px) Image search: [Google]
1453221673449.jpg
101KB, 1280x612px
>>79352252
Rey, Did I ever tell you about URoRRuR'R'R?

A Tusken leader, URoRRuR'R'R was very adept at marksmanship and hunting, and also excellent in hand-to-hand combat with the traditional gaderffii. Unlike most Tuskens, he was not intimidated by machines and had no fear of approaching them. He acquired his hunting rifle, an important status symbol in Tusken culture, by scavenging it from the wreckage of a downed starship near Anchorhead. His group raided moisture farms for water and parts and roamed the Jundland Wastes, preying on unsuspecting travelers.

He once knocked me out and tried to steal all my things, but was scared off by Obi-Wan, who made a Krayt Dragon call.

And he was a good friend.
>>
>>79352252
instead i ask her a question - how does she know anything if she lived alone? She shouldn't even be able to speak proper language, write or do anything.
>>
>>79352459
Star Wars people don't read or write though.
>>
>>79352442
>Krayt Dragon call.

What's a woodoo hide?
>>
>>79352477
how so? And how are those aliens speaking? All one language? And non of them have culture of their own? This is why i like Arrival so much, it show that there could be some freaky types of language out there and yet we don't see any of that in star wars. Aliens are aliens only on the outside.
>>
>>79352459
She didn't live alone and she already knew how to speak before being abandoned.
>>
>>79352530
then how many times those aliens raped here on this lawless rock before she knew how to defend herself?
>>
>>79352546
a quarter portion
>>
>>79352528
Well no one really reads or writes in the movies. Most "readings" they get off of computer screens are just meters and target designations that are conveniently displayed with nifty 3d visuals, or failing that they're getting their translations from droids. At any rate it would go a long way toward explaining how everyone "forgot" about Jedi in the span of a decade. No written record.

http://www.tor.com/2012/10/03/most-citizens-of-the-star-wars-galaxy-are-probably-totally-illiterate/
>>
>>79352528
There's a lot of that in the EU, it would just be distracting in the films
>>
>>79352724
>>79352724
There's an alphabet in Star Wars called Aurebesh and it's literally everywhere, are you actually trying to say that Grand Moff Tarkin was illiterate.

The reason we don't see Star Wars characters sitting down with books or watching tv is because it would be boring as fuck and wouldn't make sense for rebels in the OT or jedi in the PT to be doing in the middle of a war
>>
>>79352724
have you heard of willing suspension of disbelief and internal consistency?
While they mostly cover things not of our world, the key point of them is that we assume everything works the same as our world does unless something explicitly shows otherwise.
>>
>>79352724
Doesn't the word on Rey's helmet right there spell "Rey"?
>>
>>79352252
Query: Would you be interested in the short or the proper version, young master?
>>
>>79353384
The proper version please, uncle HK
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.