[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw this because you faggots constantly saw how good it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_2143.jpg (73KB, 790x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2143.jpg
73KB, 790x445px
Just saw this because you faggots constantly saw how good it was.

It was literally two hours of anti-atheist propaganda. I can't believe you Christcucks push your fucking agenda by constantly talking about this film.

>waaahhhh I don't want to hold a gun because my magic sky daddy saw not too

>yup guess I'll just ignore all the people that died in Christian aggression during the crusades and inquisition

It's 2017 and you fucking idiots still don't believe in science.

I know you'll probably tell me to go back to /Reddit/, but whatever. At least they don't believe in magic over there and you can have an actual intelligent conversation. Not that any of you would know what intelligence sounds like.

Fuck this place.
>>
File: andrew-garfield.png (271KB, 325x656px) Image search: [Google]
andrew-garfield.png
271KB, 325x656px
>>79348394
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>79348394
>you can't believe in science while still being religious

When will this meme end? Do people not realize that actual scientists are individuals, many of whom share similar habits and beliefs to the rest of us? There are plenty of religious scientists.
>>
>>79348394
It was a piece of shit regardless of any religious message
>>
>>79348394
I guess you just gotta pass through that edgy atheist state while you're 16, OP.
I'm not a Christian but it didn't even occur to me that the movie is a propaganda, cuz it isn't. Really it's about one's principles.
>>
>>79348394
The movie is bad because it's just bad. It's a mashup of every tired ass war movie trope in the industry set in the most overdone, overanalyzed war in human history. The redneck christfag shit was just the icing on top.
>>
>>79348394
It really shows the hypocrisy of christians,

It's easy to be "virtuous" when there are others doing what it has to be done.
>>
this movie blows who cares what its retarded message is
>>
File: IMG_2144.png (127KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2144.png
127KB, 500x510px
>>79348394

>Science vs Religion

Silly fedora. Science is the measure of the physical using observation and proposition. By it's very nature you can't expect it to make any assumptions on the existence of God. You can't materially quantify the immaterial any more than you could use a microscope to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

Tip harder though.
>>
I guess us enlightened atheists will just have to stick with more dignified kino such as My Little Pony.
>>
>>79348394

>hating a Mel Gibson movie that portrays Christianity in a good light

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.
>>
>>79348394
>anti-atheist propaganda
in what way?
>>
>>79348544
you literally cant. the scientific method and critical thinking are incompatible with magical thinking
>>
File: 1486807704992-tv.jpg (411KB, 1584x662px) Image search: [Google]
1486807704992-tv.jpg
411KB, 1584x662px
>>79348930
This so much.
>>
>>79348394

>Spanish Inquisition

2000 people died over 300 years. Compare that with the secular French Revolution, where 250,000 died over 3 years.

Although the days of having court-appointed lawyers and access to one’s accusers were a long way off, at one time the Spanish Inquisition was widely hailed as the best run, most humane court in Europe. There are records of people committingblasphemyin secular courts so they could have their case would fall under the Inquisition’s jurisdiction.Further, the Inquisition was the first to pronounce Europe’s witch hunt a delusion and prohibited anyone from being tried or burnt for witchcraft (the number of witches killed by the inquisition was less than 100 out of over 125,000 trials).

When the Inquisition found someone guilty of heresy, most of the sentences were not unfair—many simply required the performance of some penitential good works. Heretics were unrepentant threats to the state—not confused, simple folk (in fact, the Inquisition had little impact on the vast majority of people because it simply did not exist in many rural areas). Finally, while verdicts of guilty or not-guilty fell to the inquisitors, the use of violent punishments was up to the secular authorities.

>atheists in charge of historical accuracy.
>>
>>79348850
youre right, science makes no assumptions about religion because there is no logical reason to assume magic beings exist. therefore there are no hypotheses or theories regarding magic.
>>
File: 1486481875317-x.jpg (34KB, 399x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486481875317-x.jpg
34KB, 399x320px
>>79348989
Keep believing in that, goyim.
>>
>>79348394
>crusades and inquisition
Okay, you're a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>79348930
of course the atheists on tv, are jewish, everybody on tv is jewish.
>>
>>79348394
>I don't want to hold a gun because my magic sky daddy saw not too
confirmed for not having seen the film, his oath to never hold a weapon had nothing to do with religion
>>
>>79348930
why are christcucks such uneducated hillbilly morons? Holy shit is there a single one of you with more than a high school level of education? what kind of upbringing causes you to be a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist nut job?
>>
>>79349050
yeah claiming everything that upsets you is a jewish conspiracy is really just indicative of what a flaming moron you are who gets all of their information and views from 4chan
>>
File: dtoSk3K.png (304KB, 942x960px) Image search: [Google]
dtoSk3K.png
304KB, 942x960px
>>79348394
athiests are as cringy as libertarians
>>
>>79349084

You didn't refute any of his points, just a barrage of insults.
>>
>>79349084
he made a claim and gave evidence. looks like you're admitting defeat
>>
>>79348394
No one on /tv/ liked this. Everyone thought it was ridiculous and boring.
>>
>>79348930
>jews have higher IQ
>they are atheists

Mhhhh, really makes you ponder.
I am going to pray and hope God explains me what it means since I lack rational thinking tho.
>>
>>79348544
>When will this meme end?
When there will be no 16 YO's alive.
>>
File: 143212142552.jpg (84KB, 570x802px) Image search: [Google]
143212142552.jpg
84KB, 570x802px
>>79349084
>ad homs

Not even a Christcuck but athiesm is just total degeneracy
>>
>>79349137
jews aren't actually atheists. they just want you to be an atheist. their higher iq is due to inbreeding also
>>
>>79349108
>>79349113
lmao please just stop. claiming jews on tv make fun of christianity isnt evidence of a conspiracy theory. mocking magical thinking isnt revolutionary, and linking magical thinking to concepts like "cultural marxism" only have weight in circles where conspiracy theorists have given them weight. hahahah christ cuck conspiracy theorists! If there anything more american? i mean look at bill maher, this tinfoiler claims maher mocks christianity out of a conspiracy to inject "marxism" into society. but bill incessantly mocks all forms of magical thought, including judaism and especially islam. im afraid you 2 need to look up the definition of "evidence"
>>
>>79349137
>jews have higher IQ

Actually thats only among the Askenazi and its only in one category of the test they do well in

>Verbal IQ

Thats it. They're on par with us and Asians for Math, but have zero creativity as well.
>>
>>79349137

The vast majority of Jews believe in God though, your argument is inherently self defeating
>>
>>79348989

See

>>79348850
>>
>>79349148
can you explain why not believing in magic is degenerate? were americas founders and the leaders of the enlightenment all degenerates?
>>
>>79349171
>claiming jews on tv make fun of christianity isnt evidence of a conspiracy theory.
>he hasn't read the Talmud

>magical thinking

athiesm is about as magical as it gets. Magic is just science that is not yet fully understood. Most athiests are just shitty Christians anyways.
>>
>>79348394
is your y key broken senpai?
>>
>>79349185
that post is idiotic. hes saying science isnt incomptiable with faith based thinking just because it doesnt directly tackle religion. but of course there would be no reason for any scientific inquiries into magic because there is no evidence or reason to believe in magic or study it.
>>
>>79349187
Science is magic ffs. Piss off and at least read Spinoza tier shit about religion.
>>
>>79349211
>athiesm is about as magical as it gets.
lmao what does this even mean? atheism just means a person doesnt believe in magic. and no, wizards in the sky creating planets is not "science that is not yet fully understood"
>Most athiests are just shitty Christians anyways.
this doesnt even make any fucking sense. am i getting baited? What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>79349135
I liked it from the timeskip on
>>
>>79349234
>Science is magic
okay so im obviously conversing with 12 year olds. i mean how do you even begin to respond to something as empty and retarded as this comment? its frightening that we are allowed to graduate from the public school system with this degree of mental impairment
>>
>>79349033

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao
>>
>>79349248
>lmao

You need to stop this and actually talk like a functioning adult. It really dumbs down your arguments.
>>
>>79349033

You don't understand, science CANNOT make any assumption about the metaphysical.

The problem with that argument is that no natural laws can explain the existence of anything. There is no cause for a beginning or the organization thereafter.

If there is a beginning there has to be a cause. We know there was a beginning. We also know that nothing creates nothing. So why is there anything at all?

Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.

The multiverse and computer simulation theories exist to explain away this paradox. They are based on zero facts. There is no evidence that supports these theories.

Occam's razor would suggest it was created by intelligence that exists outside of time.
>>
>>79348930
>BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT CHRISTIANITY
grow a thicker skin faggot, mocking retards isnt going out of fashion anytime soon
>>
>>79349248
I should probably just make a pasta about this at this point, Athism is a mix of marxism, nihilism, and Christianity and all bundled into one core idealogy which focuses its worship around the concept of the Hegelian Dialectic and solipsism, in which solipsism is selectively used to deny certain syllogisms and observable phenomena in the environment.

Most athiest are Christians at heart, they have the same moral structures, beliefs, and carry themselves in the manner of heretical but still highly obvious Christians.

lrn2 ontology
>>
>>79349137

Jews aren't atheist, they push atheism.
>>
File: 1486076090353-x.webm (397KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486076090353-x.webm
397KB, 480x360px
>>79349098
>yeah claiming everything that upsets you is a jewish conspiracy is really just indicative of what a flaming moron you are who gets all of their information and views from 4chan
Nice try.
>>
>>79349248

>he believes the atheism fairy exploded nothing into everything for no reason and had it magically form sentient life

Kek. It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?
>>
>>79349326
>they push atheism.

No jews are "athiestic". Marxism was an "athiestic" idealogy. Problem with being an athiest is that they still, in one way or another, follow jewish law and central behavior.
>>
>>79348394

Hacksaw Ridge is a pretty good pleb filter.

Sorry you're a pleb OP.
>>
>>79349387

He can't separate his politics from everyday life. Truly a pleb of the plebbist
>>
>>79349301

>isn't going to go out of fashion any time

I'll tell you what is going out of fashion though. Atheism.

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
http://www.pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
http://masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
>>
File: dubsofgod.jpg (202KB, 695x1120px) Image search: [Google]
dubsofgod.jpg
202KB, 695x1120px
>>79348989
Explain this then.
>>
>when everyone ignores your valid complaint to focus on shitposting
>>
>>79349607
Haven't seen it yet but everyone i know who has seen says it was amazing.

He posted the thread with the intention of shitposting.
>>
>>79349549

if this post ends in 3

ur gey
>>
>>79349634

Historical movie. Nothing really religious about it. Its just the main character is a 7 day adventist christian and it triggers OP
>>
I just don't get why you would go into the army when you hate killing.
>>
>>79349745
Women love a man in uniform.
>>
File: IMG_2145.png (250KB, 511x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2145.png
250KB, 511x571px
>>79348394

Hello /Reddit/
>>
>>79348394
You forgot

>WAHHHHH I DON'T WANT TO HOLD A GUN BECAUSE THEN I WON'T GO TO HEAVEN BUT I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY FELLOW COMRADES HOLDING GUNS AND KILLING. IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM IF THEY GO TO HELL JUST AS LONG AS I AM SAVED
>>
>>79351370

Either you didn't watch it or you watched it on your phone fast forwarding through it.

He said he personally didn't want to take a life. He said he did think it was a just war and that what the soldiers were doing wasn't 'murder'.

This film isn't just a pleb filter, it's a /Reddit/ filter too. Amazing.
>>
>>79348412
i don't get it he's a nazi or a jew?
>>
Christ i thought we ran these reddit atheists off years ago
>>
>>79349301

>mocking regards

You mean atheists?

Or how about this:

>Kalam Cosmological Argument
>Anthropic Principle
>no evidence for multiverses
>Miracles
>Fulfilled predictions in the scriptures

>implying that nothing can explode
Which violates the Laws of Conservation of Mass and Energy; Quantum physics cannot explain the creation of matter from nothing

>implying that sentient, complex life can evolve from algae/bacteria (or that life can come from a lack of life)

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchen (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad
>>
>>79348394
The film sucked because it was another shit, didactic piece of sentimental American garbage from a new era where no Hollywood film is made without some dumb romantic side plot to appeal to everyone. War films are dead.

Fuck Americans and their constant reliance on Hollywood for their moral lessons. I just saw Patriot's Day which was another cock-up of a film where what is actually quite an interesting story and dramatisation was turned to shit because the last 10 minutes turned into a godless ethics lesson on love and hate.

I'm boycotting Hollywood until they stop with all that morally prescriptive shit. Why can't Americans form their own judgement of events? Why do they accept being told what to think about things?
>>
>>79352147

It was an actual true story. He really did marry his wife. It wasn't forced romance at all.

Be honest, are you a virgin who gets triggered by seeing people in relationships?
>>
>>79352249
You can't say that any of that added any substance to the retelling of the events at Okinawa
>>
>>79352342

Are you an autistic virgin?
>>
>>79352342

The film wasn't about the events at Okinawa. It was primarily about Desmond, who married a girl.

Sorry that upsets you so much
>>
>>79348412
Seriously, who ISN'T Jewish in Hollywood?!
>>
>>79349019
Interesting. Thanks.
t. Atheist
>>
>>79354045

>atheist

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T
>>
File: IMG_2149.jpg (86KB, 638x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2149.jpg
86KB, 638x1024px
>believing in a Jewish zombie

God isnt real and science is go back too school idiots.
>>
>>79355106

>Jesus was a Jew

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".
>>
File: 1421911957775.jpg (230KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421911957775.jpg
230KB, 960x720px
>Talking shit about Melkino
>Being a fatass cuckold fedorafag
>>>/r/eddit
>>>/ck/
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>79355106
>science is go back too school idiots.
>Shit punctuation
So this is the power of being underage.....

Whoa............
>>
>>79348394
The representation of the japanese in this movie made me fucking laugh through the movie. Were they really this bad shit insane in the war?
>>
>>79348394
>m-muh cusaades
>MUH pedi priest

You should educate yourself, mr underage atheist snowflake
>>
I thought it was a movie about a guy who rescued dozens of wounded soldiers? Perhaps you were watching something else OP.
>>
>>79355272
Watch any WW2 Documentary about Japan, they were cruel little fuckers
>>
>>79355409
>>79355272

Soulless animals.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.