[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: billburr_color.jpg (40KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
billburr_color.jpg
40KB, 480x540px
*blocks your path*
>>
File: 1463253055097.png (9KB, 422x407px) Image search: [Google]
1463253055097.png
9KB, 422x407px
how long until he gets divorced? maybe then i can watch his standup again
>>
*pulls out script*
*struggles to read it aloud*
>>
>>79345767
hey shouldn't you be at home with your LADDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>79346050
OOOOHH JEEEESUS.
>>
>>79345849
The new special was good I don't know what you're talking about. Don't think he mentioned Nia at all.
>>
>>79346228
OH MAN IT WAS BRUTAL
>>
>>79346267
Not other anon, but he mentioned her like twice I think and it really was nothing, it wasn't a fucking kicker or anything.
>>
>>79346295
RIGHT?!

(I love bill burr but take a shot every time he says right but write a note first)
>>
>>79346267
>>79346343

His new stand up special was boring to anyone who watches his late night appearances. A lot of his material was from that.
>>
>>79346400
Comedians always constantly recycle their material, there's no way you can listen to him on multiple podcasts and see him on multiple late night shows and see his special without hearing the same jokes over a few times. Also I'm thinking with Nia preggers and all he probably has less time to write new stuff.
>>
File: 1485346121528.jpg (53KB, 630x378px) Image search: [Google]
1485346121528.jpg
53KB, 630x378px
William Rene-Hill-Burr
>>
>>79346545
his daughter will probably be hot. half black/half ginger girls are qt
>>
>>79345767
"im not going to be one of those guys that gets a kid then only jokes about his kid"

then proceeds to spend the next 45 min of podcast about his kid and fucking wife.
>>
>>79346267
He did in the whole Koko the talking gorilla bit but people here think that his stand up has changed dramatically because he married Nia, who was his girlfriend for 14 years anyway.
>>
>>79346545
>Hill-Burr

Masterfully done.
>>
>>79346738

Also he married her in like 2011
>>
As apposed to Tom Brady.. NO! Do not sperm my wife's vagina. For I will not ask her to carry it full term & add the placenta to my shrine.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.