[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 34

File: saruman2.jpg (24KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
saruman2.jpg
24KB, 600x357px
>Saruman gets Frodo and Ring
>kills Aragorn
>locks Gandalf up
>complete control of Theoden
>combined Isengard/Mordor forces occupy Gondor
Now what?
>>
His endgame is pretty obvious.

>Get ring
>Rule world

What's complicated about that?
>>
>>79343615
The "ruling world" part
>>
>>79343575
The ring

If he got a hold of it, he'd become a great terrible power, probably not as powerful as Saruon but, but since Sauron didn't have a body, he would rule over the evil forces of middle earth like a demi-god which wizards almost are already
>>
>>79343726
Sauron, Saruman and Gandalf are all the same species. So I never understood why it was assumed that Saruman couldn't be just as powerful
>>
>>79344066
they were of the same kind, but Sauron was much more powerful than Gandalf and Saruman
>>
>>79344124
Again, there is no reason Saruman couldn't be just as powerful with time.
>>
>>79344066
because hes not the master of the ring, and the entire time the ring would be fighting him to get back to sauron/control him. Now he's probably strong enough to control the ring, but he would never have full control of it like Sauron.

Also, if we're talking about the book universe, by the time of Two Towers, Gandalf said that Sauron knew Saruman wasn't actually his ally anymore, and that they were pretty much enemies at that point. Gimili even says its a pity their allies (gondor and rohan) lie between them, so that they could just beat the shit out of eachother. Gandalf tells him whoever won would be much stronger for it though.
IIRC Saruman loses his powers too, which is why he starts going as "of many colors".
>>
>>79344066
Because Saruon accomplished more: created the rings of power, ruled over a kingdom with millions, had a spirit that lived for thousands of years or more (but so do the other ones)

and neither wizard or anything like them could have stopped Sauron when he was first in power.

same species =/= same power. plus isn't it just similar in species not same?
>>
>>79343575
he just wants a ring, cuz he's jelly of gandalf, who has a ring, despite saruman being the better wizard

so now he wants the best ring
>>
>>79344166
....exactly, and this is why Saruman needed the ring, to ascend into something LIKE Sauron. They just weren't the same thing.

With centuries of ruling with the ring, yeah he could have been as strong as the dark lord, who knows
>>
>>79344258
Balrogs are Maiar like Saruman and Sauron as well, but some of them obviously aren't as strong as others.
And I'm sure Gothmog would have rekt Durin's Bane. Just like Anacalogon would have fucking shrekt Smaug, or Glaurung would have fucked Scatha's shit up.
>>
>>79344258
I just mean that the potential is there.
>>
>>79344339
Would have been cool to see the forces of Mordor take on Isengard. Isengard would have gotten their shit kicked in though. Trolls would tear through the Uruk-Hai.
>>
>>79344258
Sauron was weakened though, any Maiar with the ring would have been more powerful than him.
>>
>>79343575
He basically wanted to rule over everything as a just but mighty lord, not a chaotic evil force like Sauron, bent on destroying, but he wanted to fuel the fires of industry and create, remake Middle Earth in his image. The lesser races who didn't fit into that image can get fucked. sauron wanted to rule for the sake of ruling, he wanted to destroy everything deemed light or beautiful, where as Saruman wanted to revolutionise and put all his cunning and guile to use, to show his real worth.

He's Stalin.
>>
>LOTR threads are now just power level discussions
just fucking kill me f-am
>>
>>79344430
OP here.

Never started this as a DBZ power level thread, I didn't even mention power levels.I assumed this would just act as a catalyst for a comfy lotr thread

Are you new?
>>
>>79344430
OP is being a dense faggot, blame him
>>
>>79344481
I've literally said nothing about power levels are said something dense you uppity faggot
>>
>>79344515
>>79344066
>Sauron, Saruman and Gandalf are all the same species. So I never understood why it was assumed that Saruman couldn't be just as powerful

sorry what? you didn't say anything about power levels? oh okay
>>
>>79344066
>Sauron, Saruman and Gandalf are all the same species. So I never understood why it was assumed that Saruman couldn't be just as powerful

that's like saying justin bieber can beat michael jordan at basketball if he trained real hard cuz they're the same species
>>
>>79344619
No, I didn't you aspie fuck. That would be a valid question for book readers and film watchers alike, since it is true. If you don't want a comfy thread then leave
>>
>>79344619
>>79344692
Idk what has gotten you so assmad, samefag
>>
>>79344619
How do you know that was OP?
>>
LOTR threads used to be full of the good kind of autism.
>>
>>79344423
I think what he meant was that Saruman would not get to the same potential strength as Sauron at his best. IIRC Sauron could never be at his best again after the sinking of Numenor.

In any case, Sauron didn't need the ring anymore. He was going to fuck the world a new asshole regardless. the ring needed to be destroyed before he could do this. Rest of the world just couldn't keep up with Mordor manufacturing I suppose.
>>
>>79344847
Nothing wrong with this thread so far. I made this thread for a comfy lotr thread.
>>
>implying The One Father of All would let any of that happen
>>
Why didnt Mordor produce Uruk-Hai instead of relying on shitty orcs?
>>
File: nailedit.jpg (14KB, 357x101px) Image search: [Google]
nailedit.jpg
14KB, 357x101px
>>79344740
Nailed it

>>79344706
Sure you did.

>Why isn't character X is powerful as character Y for whatever reason?

That's you starting a power level thread. Might as well do an eagles thread next
>>
>>79344869
well, more like mordor breeding, at least from the movies humans/elves have significantly higher kill/death ratio when they fight against orcs.

The only advantage mordor has seems to be number
>>
>>79344882
they could produce them faster? Sauron had a army in the hundred thousand, when Saruman had a force a tenth of that. And I think Sauron did have his own brand of Uruk-Hai. Even if not, I think Mordor orcs were their own people at this point, unlike Saruman's bred Uruk-hai. Collections of tribes and shit that came down to Mordor and were tied into a huge horde. Tolkien was a bit inconsistent on what Orcs actually were, so it's hard to say.
>>
>>79344936
Holy shit bud, you are hellbent on derailing this arent you? You can't get off it. Nowhere did OP mention power levels. Fuck off. This is a common question regarding wizards in the LOTR lore
>>
>>79344972
What was the role of Gundabad orcs during the siege of Minis Tirith? Were they there at all?
>>
File: 1447993993359.jpg (51KB, 555x344px) Image search: [Google]
1447993993359.jpg
51KB, 555x344px
>>79344987
Derailing it towards what? Okay fine, I'll stop

You guys can talk about which of the Maiar are more powerful in a thread that ISNT about power levels
>>
>>79344952
that was exactly it, Sauron was going to win a war of attrition. The elves were fucking off, and there were battles in the north that Gandalf hinted was going pretty terribly for the dwarves.
>>
>>79344972
Urak-hai just looks big and tough, they all go down in one hit anyway
>>
>>79345033
they were fighting in the north I think. Gandalf mentioned to Gimili that his people are fighting their own battles, so I can only suspect it would be orcs from there.
>>
>>79345048
It was literally only one singular conversation. What in the shit is your actual problem here, kiddo? Do power levels trigger you?
>>
>>79345092
Sauron had his own Uruk-hai types anyways. I can't remember if it's fanwank, but guards of Barad-Dur were supposed to be the best of the best. 10000 strong, which seems like a reference to Persian Immortals.

Uruk Hai seem to be the only orcs worth a damn in the movie-verse though.
>>
>>79345115
I'm enjoying your damage control more.
>>
>Sauron
>Sauronman

what was hackson thinking?
>>
>>79345233
>damage control
Oh, ouck off already with this. I'm not OP and I only see one conversation talking about Saruman's ""power levels"". Why do you keep posting about how much it bothers you?
>>
>>79343575
he either wanted to try and take over himself or be like Sauron was to Morgoth
>>
why didnt the eagles just fly the ring into mordor?
>>
File: 1486429262383.jpg (36KB, 807x689px) Image search: [Google]
1486429262383.jpg
36KB, 807x689px
>>79345233
>TEEHEEE D-DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>79345277
>Saruman the White is good
>Saurman of Many Colors (rainbow) is evil
really makes you think.
>>
>>79345359
/pol/ please leave
>>
>>79344066
>they are all the same species

Wat

I don't rememevr this in books it's been a while though
>>
>Saruman burned down the shire because he was a salty bitch
What the fuck did the Valar ever see in this cunt?
>>
>>79345413
they're all the same class of species right? Sauron, Saruman, Gandalf, Radagast, the blue wizards, Balrogs, and possibly even the eagles (they're servants of Manwe like Gandalf at the very least) are all Maiar IIRC. But I don't think they're a race persay. I think a better analogy would be like a class of angel.
>>
File: saywha.jpg (5KB, 270x151px) Image search: [Google]
saywha.jpg
5KB, 270x151px
>>79345305
but you brought it up, OP, you can't hide

so wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>79345494
Wait what the hell is a malar? Is all this stuff in the simillarion?

Eagles wizards came from another dimension? Man I'm confused now
>>
>>79345413
>>79345494

>In the terminology of Tolkien's invented language of Quenya, these angelic spirits were called Ainur. Those who entered the physical world were called Valar, especially the most powerful ones. The (mostly) lesser beings who entered the world, of whom Sauron was one, were called Maiar

I used "species" when I should have said "kind" I guess. Or same being
>>
>>79345512
Again, I am not OP. Will you just go to bed already?
>>
>>79344882
Uruk-hai were a imitation for the stronger breeds in morder. It's just that the bulk of Mordor's army were faster breeding orcs, like Morgul orcs. Mordor could probably count just as much of their Uruk-hai equivilants as Isengard could breed, coupled with the huge amount of snaga types.

the orcs of mordor are even pretty accomplished farmers.
>>
If Aragorn's kids are Half Elves, could they choose
to live as Elves, as Elrond did?
>>
File: bad3bb684d4ab30fe65d168f34861c7f.jpg (180KB, 736x1121px) Image search: [Google]
bad3bb684d4ab30fe65d168f34861c7f.jpg
180KB, 736x1121px
Dwarves > Numenoreans > Hobbits > Humans > Orcs > Urukhai > Goblins > Elves
>>
>>79345539
The original eagles in the Silmarillion, Thorondor I think, is a spirit sent by Manwe, who is himself a higher class of spirit, possibly the same class as Melkor.
>>79345550
Pretty much has it. I would keep in mind that as Tolkien moved on in his series, things got changed, so it is confusing.
>>
>>79345594

Who's more powerful:

OP with one thread to rule them all
or a legion of shitposters?
>>
>>79345658
If Arwen chose to become Human when she conceived them, then no? I'm not sure. did any of Elrond's brother's children ever get that choice?
>>
>>79345730
No, once they were Men they were Men.

The only half elves with choices left were Elrond's sons, who I don't think Tolkien ever specified their fate.
>>
>>79344124
sauron fucked it when he put his power into the ring

sauron with ring>saruman with ring>sauron without ring
>>
why did Saruman lose faith in his mission and decided to join Sauron?

was it because he was the only one that seemed to care about the mission and the fate of middle earth while the others were fooling around? is he a metaphor for the white man's burden?
>>
>>79344878
But he would because he does not interfere with such affairs. He didn't lift a finger to destroy Melkor what makes you think he would have helped against a lowly minion of Melkor?

If anything the question is if the Valar could be bothered to help if Sauron gained the ring.
>>
>>79345658
I always wondered if humanity gave a shit that the throne was left to half elves
>>
how and what exactly ordains what the ring will do to the user? i know that that the whole "going invisible to everybody but ringwraiths" thing happened to frodo and bilbo, but what would it do to dwarves, or elves, or even an uruk hai? does it just make whatever you're innately good at better by tenfold or does it pick by race?
>>
>>79345810
wasn't the point of the ring to dominate the other rings? The only reason he made it was part of a trap to control the holders of the other gift rings he made. Like the intended effect was to have domination over all of them, but instead the elves said fuck off, it just made dwarves greedier, and while it controlled the human ringbearers it turmed them into freaky ghosts.
>>
>>79345859

he was slowly corrupted by conversing with sauron through the palantir
>>
>>79345359
k3k
>>
>>79345859
A combination of studying Sauron's works and being impressed by them (especially the rings) and being arrogant enough to use the palantir and thus be corrupted directly by Sauron.

He did not care about his mission, and hindered it frequently.
>>
If a lore has characters of different power levels, what is wrong with discussing them? Most times, after the major themes are talked about and plot points, all fans have left is discussing head canon.
>>
>>79345859
>why did Saruman lose faith in his mission and decided to join Sauron?

his endgame was fucking over sauron and taking over himself. He basically thought the "gods" werent doing enough to make middle-earth a better place, but he was fully willing to do whatever necessary

>>79345912
it also basically raised his power level
>>
>>79343575
they left out him taking over the shire in the movies
>>
>>79345993
He might have also been seeing Sauron's victory in the palantir, or misinterpreting what he was seeing. I think that's a common theme in the books, that Denethor, Sauron and Saruman all end up seeing shit in the Palantir and coming to the wrong conclusion about things. The special edition of RotK has some Tolkien experts come in and talk about it in the portion of building the script.
>>
>>79345859
>>79345993
Saruman was always arrogant, it's the classic hubris that brings down the great hero. Even before they arrived in middle-earth he got butthurt that Gandalf was Manwe's favourite.
>>
>>79346057
I really liked that part of the book.

Good way to end the trilogy, the whole hobbit war thing
>>
>>79346066
was gandalf a mary sue?
>>
>>79346051
This. Saruman is a pretty classic well-intentioned baddie.
>>
>>79346123
>was gandalf a meaningless buzzword retards like you spew endlessly on this board

The answer, by the way, is no.
>>
>>79345359
No one said Tolkien was politically correct.
>>
>>79345875
The magic of Tolkien is unlike the common understanding of it in other fantasy, basically it give the bearer power, which can manifest itself differently. For example Bilbo and Smeagol got their life span increased, despite Bilbo not even wearing it for most of the time. Whoever wore it would become much more powerful, but of course manipulated by the will of the ring.
>>
>>79346191
your ambition was tied to what you could do with the ring as well. Hobbits in general, have no ambitions but for not being seen by big folk, hence they can only really use the ring to be invisible. You can use the ring to bend others to your will, which Isildur does, though it's more seen as a power of persuasion.
>>
>>79346123
only in the same way Achilles or Beowulf could be called a mary-sue, meaning not really. The LotR and the Silmarillion are styled like epic poems which are full of guys doing outrageous shit. Like Ecthelion putting down Gothmog. Or a fleet of airships and eagles fighting a dragon big enough to bring a volcanic mountain range crashing down.
>>
>>79346121
Like the ending to ROTK didn't drag on long enough, fuck off
>>
>>79346361
>WAHHH IT'S TOO LONG FOR MY ASPIE ADHD SENSIBILITIES!!! LE BORING XD
>>
File: 1486859946475.jpg (25KB, 324x327px) Image search: [Google]
1486859946475.jpg
25KB, 324x327px
How did orcs know what menus are?
>>
>>79346361
it should have been a 4th movie
>>
>>79346445
orc diners on the coasts of Nurn.
>every menu just says meat.
>>
>>79346445
Any list can be considered a menu. This has always been dumb to complain about.
>>
>>79343575
He wanted to defeat Sauron, but he probably would have fallen under his control due to the ring's bind to Sauron. Hard to say for sure though, Saruman might have defeated him and become the evil ruler of middle earth
>>
>>79346445
do orcs have money?
>>
>>79343575
He was a servant of Sauron. Sauron whispered his demands and he obeyed. He didn't have an endgame. His endgame was Sauron's endgame.
>>
>>79346563
Amazing that people so confidently post into a thread with 90 responses an answer that is completely wrong.
>>
>>79346563
This is mostly untrue
>>
Saruman was playing 21billion-D chess. Too bad he was only capable of keeping track of the first dimension.
>>
File: 1483734626096.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1483734626096.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>79346700
>>
>>79344066

Whites and blacks are technically the same species.

Now compare them their accomplishments and ability
>>
>>79346762
Wrong board, fucko
>>
>>79346852

Nigger detected
>>
>>79344066
That's not how this works.

Being of the Maiar simply meant you were an "angel." But different angels were more or less powerful. Sauron was an angel of Aule but pledged fealty to Morgoth and became one of the most powerful.

So powerful, in fact, that he could have defeated both Gandalf and Saruman.

However, should Saruman or Gandalf bind the Ruling Ring... that's another matter.
>>
>>79346931
Right, you caught me.
>>
>>79346931
You think this is edgey?
>>
Was it ever possible for the ring to be used and molded by somebody else?
>>
>le ring
>le magic

fucking tolkien was a turbo-autist, and his works dont make any fucking sense

end this thread

but not before explaining who is tom bombadil and why le reddit says he's so le powerful haha~
>>
>>79349183
Boy, what a retard you must be
>>
>>79349256
>ad hominem
>literally just ad hominem because his ass is hurting so much that someone insulted his favorite autist's magnum autismopus

heh, nothing personnel hobbit
>>
>>79349183
> tom bombadil
nvm i read wikia and he's nothing

autist who's only strong on his territory, wow, amazing, bravo tolkien
>>
>>79349183
Tolkien a lot of that shit in a muddy ass trench in WW1, I think we'd all get pretty fucking autistic in those circumstances
>Tom Bombadil
Just some heroin addict in the woods who was too busy fucking his hot ass wife and taking liquid fire in his veins to be affected by the ring.
Seriously though, he appears, saves Frodo and crew from some old angry tree, can put on the ring without anything really happening, and that's about it.
He was some jolly ass engine of destruction in BFME 2 that still pisses me off to this day though.
>>
>>79349368
> BFME 2
o i remember that game

dont remember tom bombadil tho

fucking GANDALF was strong as fuck tho, very imba, while 'dark' factions didnt have anybody nearly as strong
>>
>>79344619
this, OP is a retarded moron shit eating faggot fuck face autistic mildly bipolar sub human shit for brains probably not even white moronic piece of shit
>>
>>79349442
he was a ring power for the good guys, only ten points. he could stop full force invasion forces in their god damn tracks. Like being able to use the summon balrog power early game. The only thing that kept him from breaking the game was that he wasn't that good at destroying buildings.
>>
>>79349501
shit, you make me feel like buying it on torrents again mate
>>
>>79349615
I found my Rise of the Witch King, but couldn't find all the disks for the original BFME 2 so I had to torrent it. Do it man. Mods are decent too, but stay away from Edain. it's fun but unstable. BotTA is more stable.
>>
>>79349183

Im pretty sure Bombadil was Tolkien.
He wanted to live in an idyllic state unaffected by the changing world he grew up in
>>
>>79346445
You misinterpret the quote. You have to remember that they are cannibals, so what they are actually saying is
>"LOOKS LIKE MEAT IS BACK ON THE MEN, YOU BOYS!"
>>
>>79349755
Tolkien mentions that Tom is supposed to represent neutrality during war time, which makes sense, with his whole borders thing, and Gandalf saying that he doesn't care about what they have done after they left his realm.

Tolkien also said he's really just meant to be an enigma.
>>
>>79349368

Why didn't Tom dance the ring to Mordor?

https://youtu.be/ZZouiWmzWoY
>>
>>79349789

>Tom Bombadil is Switzerland
>>
>>79349806
>dat moonwalk
And like I said, because he was too busy doing heroin and fucking his wife.
>>
>>79349828
No wonder I always found him annoying
>>
>>79343649
Pretty easy when you have the ring
>>
>some wizard teleports a chunk of tom bombadil's land or all of it to mordor/any major battle
>tom bombadil now has no choice but to fight evil, because otherwise uruk-hai will rape his wife

how come nobody thought of this?

also how is the drug scene in the middle earth?
>>
>>79349948
Saruman gives Gandalf shit, telling him Hobbit weed has dulled his senses. So apparently hobbit kush is good enough to get angels hooked.
>>
>>79349948
I came up with one more guys

>mass migration so now you're separated from forces of evil by tom bombadil's land
>tom is basically allah on his territory, so nobody can win him ever

? why did nobody think of this ?
>>
>>79349987
hmm interesting. surely orcs must have some kind of harder and grimier drugs, like heroin or krokodil.
>>
>>79349948
>also how is the drug scene in the middle earth?

Non existent because they aren't a bunch of goddamn degenerates. I imagine the orc niggers have plenty if you want to get big orc dick shoved up your rectum for crack.
>>
>>79350005
nah, they're all alcoholics though. Grog.
Mordor, despite what it appears in the movies, has a ton of very fertile land south of Barad Dur where I'm sure they could grow some really good shit.
>>
>>79350028
fuck off autist
>>
File: 1486517772057.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486517772057.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>79350063
fuck off druggie, Tolkien is too pure for your degenerate lifestyles.

You would be the Southerner migrants to bree or literal orc niggers.
>>
>>79350095
pretty sure tolkien takes a lot of drugs to manage his staggering levels of autism
>>
File: 1486592219312.png (93KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486592219312.png
93KB, 300x225px
>>79350100
>autism

Quit projecting
>>
>>79350144
>has varg pictures saved
>likes tolkien
>thinks he's '''''''pure''''''
>probably visits pol

you're like textbook autist
>>
File: 143212142552.jpg (84KB, 570x802px) Image search: [Google]
143212142552.jpg
84KB, 570x802px
>>79350179
>probably visits pol
>probably

Drugs are degenerate and so are you!

Also Varg did nothing wrong, Euronymous was a communist faggot.
>>
>>79350216
I dont even have to try to prove you're autistic, you're doing it yourself! You're also pretty dumb, because you assumed I'm a frequent drug user, or that I even use drugs at all merely because I asked about drugs in Tolkien's works.

Wow, turbo-autistic nerd you are.
>>
File: 1486596020887.jpg (12KB, 205x201px) Image search: [Google]
1486596020887.jpg
12KB, 205x201px
>>79350296
>I dont even have to try to prove you're autistic, you're doing it yourself! You're also pretty dumb, because you assumed I'm a frequent drug user, or that I even use drugs at all merely because I asked about drugs in Tolkien's works.

We're reaching levels of projection that shouldn't even be possible!
>>
File: lotrsoma.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lotrsoma.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>79346361
it's a series of conclusions to all the places you've been and the people you've seen. if anything i would have loved for it to continue for chapters more, simply because the return to life after mordor and the dwarves and elves is probably the saddest and emptiest prospect imaginable after the events of the books, particularly after reading the silmarillion also, and everything in the closing chapters (the scouring of the shire, the gray havens, the appendices) really drives home so hard that even once you think you've saved the world as you knew it and all it's glory and features, your home will never be close to how you knew it when you return, and is eroded from within as a consequence of the military industrial complex (see: shire, and minas tirith to an extent, but it was already dilapidated by the time).
>>
File: cgi dwarf snorts crack.jpg (106KB, 440x360px) Image search: [Google]
cgi dwarf snorts crack.jpg
106KB, 440x360px
>>79349948
>>79349987
luckily for you fuckers tolkien went into great detail about the drug scene in middle earth IN THE BOOKS
the entirety of The Scouring of the Shire or whatever it was where the shire became an industrial wasteland was because saruman wanted to exact revenge upon the hobbits by destroying their homeland and turning it into a grand-scale pipeweed plantation operation. he had hired mercenaries and bodyguards overseeing it and all of their weed was shipped out and sold.
this is pre-empted even in the films when merry and pippin find the stash of shire longbottom leaf (LEGENDARY weed in middle earth) in a barrel in the ruins around orthanc after the ents had destroyed saruman's industry there. this was the first sign that even far before helm's deep, far before any of the events in the third book, even the second book, the shire was already being utterly incinerated by industry while the hobbits roamed to hell thinking of home.
saruman had an exceptional liking to the leaf, and so did gandalf, and radagast, and all kinds of men, dwarves, and hobbits. maybe elves, but i don't remember if it is ever specified. the destruction of the shire was part revenge in that he hated the hobbits, he hated that gandalf loved them more than any other race, and he especially hated gandalf. his love for getting fucked up on pipeweed was just a catalyst for his plan to ruin the spirits of gandalf and his halflings by burning everything to the ground in search for more weed and money.
>>
>>79349287
>literally just ad hominem
It's not like your shitpost had any substance in it anyway. Pretty funny to play the ad hominem card for such low-tier bait. This your first time away from rebbit?
>>
File: 1485661959494.jpg (22KB, 542x428px) Image search: [Google]
1485661959494.jpg
22KB, 542x428px
>>79349454
>look at this hot-head
>>
>>79349789
Tolkien hated allegory, so I am going to disagree there.
>>
>>79349789
Tolken apparently wrote the book for a long ass time and in bits and pieces, right?

the first like third of The Fellowship of the Ring is really...it's just not there, and I think Tom represents the singular low-point of Tolkien not really knowing where to fucking go with the story. There is like a solid 100 pages of the four hobbits going through the same cycle like four times

>walk through the woods to stay off the road
>meet someone
>party, eat and talk with them

and...its fucking boring, quite honestly.
but once they get to Bree it's fantastic.
>>
>>79346495
What do Orcs have for Dessert?
>>
>>79345670
t. retard
>>
File: 1486210152348.png (2MB, 1523x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1486210152348.png
2MB, 1523x1348px
Why didn't the anons all just get along?
>>
>>79343575
I read the whole thread and Im really really surprised nobody asnwered OP question.

tLotR is the story of the end of the era of magic, and the beginning of the era of men.
Sauron, being a magical being, didnt want this to happen. That's the whole point of The Ring.

Once again you let me down /tv/. I dont want (you)s and wont reply to any of you. I will be back after one more year. Even if it's an exercise in futility.
>>
>>79352348
>Im really really surprised nobody asnwered OP question.
And neither did you
>>
>>79352037
>t. Low IQ Eragon fan
>>
>>79343575
He uses the rings power to kill Sauron.
>>
>>79351645
>his ass is hurting so much that someone insulted his favorite autist's magnum autismopus
>>
>>79352325
>picture shows an einstein-rosen bridge
>equations don't

hmm
>>
>>79352726
Why even come in this thread then?
>>
File: 1472169602163.webm (3MB, 1280x580px) Image search: [Google]
1472169602163.webm
3MB, 1280x580px
>>79352822
Physics work differently in middle earth
>>
>>79352860
>light as a feather jumping up
>suddenly gains huge mass to flip the orc off the bridge

glad I didn't watch this shit
>>
>>79352906
>I can accept magic rings and other retarded fantast stuff
>but not elves being able to manipulate their mass
>>
>>79352860

Holy fuck, am I glad I never watched this piece of shit.
>>
>>79352977
Doesn't make sense within the universe idiot. Just looks stupid.
>>
>>79352989
It gets worse. I'll spare you the pain though
>>
>>79352997
bait?
in the previous trilogy Legolas was able to walk on the snow without leaving footprints but still able to jump on people and push them down with its weight

maybe you should actually rewatch the source material before sperging out, fag
>>
File: 1474108245615.png (721KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474108245615.png
721KB, 1920x800px
What was her endgame?
>>
>>79353139
Having the highest power level
>>
>>79352860
the webm is so seamless it like it happens over and over again
>>
>>79353298
but how?
she can already btfo sauron like it's nothing
>>
>>79353040
There isn't a scene where they go "WOAHHHHH LOOK NO FOOTPRINTS WOAHHH'
>>
>>79346191
>>79346246
Stop talking out of your ass. The Ring was imbued with Sauron's power to dominate.
Sauron is a Maia, a spirit. It shifts a mortal wearer into that wraith-world. As Sauron's physical body was his own construct, it did not turn him invisible.
>>
File: Uglúk.jpg (24KB, 628x439px) Image search: [Google]
Uglúk.jpg
24KB, 628x439px
>>79345670
>Orcs > Urukhai
>>
>>79344066
They were also told never to reveal their true powers to anybody else or to become corrupt, simply focus on the job at hand.

At the end, only Gandalf remained true and thus was allowed to return over the sea, while Radagast and the other 2 were not.
>>
>>79346445
>"Looks like meat's back on Themen U'bois."

Who was Themen U'bois? I thought they had one word names like Bolg.
>>
>>79345202
Barad dur and Morranon orcs were the best orc warriors. As trained and disciplined as the armies of Gondor.
>>
>>79353930
Wtf did Radagst do wrong? Except hetting high 24/7. He did his job of protecting the greenlands from corruption
>>
>>79353930
And also the blue wizards died in Rhun so its kinda hard for them to catch the boat
>>
>>79350820
>still calling it weed

It's tobacco you cunts.
>>
>>79354026
He became a hippie. He fell in love with nature and turned from his course.
Same happened with the Blue wizards unless anon >>79354047 can pinpoint where he read that because all sources I've seen say they faded into obscurity somewhere in the east. Not saying you're full of shit but that i've not read that and would like to
>>
>>79354087
its weed
>>
>>79354154
>In the prologue to The Lord of the Rings, Tolkien stated specifically that "it is a strain of the herb nicotiana",[2] i.e. tobacco. Whether the substance is psychoactive remains unclear.

http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Pipe-weed

It's tobacco.
>>
>>79354137
Not him but ive read that the blue wizards went to Rhun to convince the easterlings not to join saurons cause. They did a good job considering only a small faction went to mordor
>>
don't you know were AT WAAAAR?!
>>
>>79354197
Yeah I'd read that but never that they died
>>
>>79345861

>He didn't lift a finger to destroy Melkor what makes you think he would have helped against a lowly minion of Melkor?

He kinda did actually. Gollum slipping and falling into the crack of doom was meant to have occurred through the direct intervention of Eru
>>
Saruman should have known that Eru is a fag who intervenes whenever things aren't going his way so there was literally no way he or Sauron could have won anyway.
>>
>>79346304
how big was this dragon exactly? sounds like a big guy
>>
Saruman was only rusing Sauron. They will have a very destructive war, Saruman's ingenuity versus Sauron's sheer numbers.
>>
>>79354026
Sauruman killed him
>>
>>79354278
Massive. Go read The Silmarillion, it's better than LoTR and The Hobbit imho.
>>
>>79354281
Wat? He did not
>>
File: 1486232151130.jpg (479KB, 2456x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486232151130.jpg
479KB, 2456x1000px
>>79354278
>>
>>79354281

I always wondered what happened to him. The last that is said about him is that Elrond sent messengers to him but found his house deserted.
>>
>>79354339
Why is Glaurung third when hes clearly bigger than the War of Wrath faggot?
>>
>>79354341
Completely left civilization behind would be my guess
>>
>>79354339
This is fucking bullshit

Glaurung would be way too big
>>
>>79354339

I actually just got goosebumps looking at that.
>>
Sauron was a fool, putting the source of his power on his finger. If he were smart he'd have made it a cock ring or Prince Albert piercing (his nads look pretty well shielded).
>>
>>79354386

He probably did get killed really. Gandalf had seen him recently and he didn;t give any indication he was going to just pack upo and fuck off.
>>
>>79354333
Once Gandalf had been captured by Saruman Radagast was the only one who knew where he was. Gotta tie up loose ends. When Elrond sends someone to his house it's deserted and he doesn't show up again.
>>
>>79354405
*tips fedora*
>>
>>79354339
Who actually made this image? Did he make it seriously?
Ancalagon is described as "as big as a mountain". That's as far as his description of size goes. I know that he became a LotR thread meme but really, he's just not that big.
>>
>>79354410
>implying a being with no corporeal form has a penis and balls
>>
>>79354412
That doesn't mean he's dead, you're just theorizing.
>>
>>79354433
>really, he's just not that big
That's what your mom said about your father
>>
File: 1486247819687.jpg (295KB, 4000x1628px) Image search: [Google]
1486247819687.jpg
295KB, 4000x1628px
>>79354433
>>
>>79354449
My father was a pretty small guy, yeah. My mom is actually taller than him.
>>
>>79354410

The one ring turned out to be pretty useless anyway. His main purpose for using it was to enthrall all the races by using it to control their rings, but it didn't effect the dwarves for soem reason, and the elves became aware as soon as he put the one ring on and he wasnt able to control them either.

All he got out of it was 9 ringwraiths to use as shock troops or occasionally generals.
>>
File: 1454149025291.jpg (10KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1454149025291.jpg
10KB, 360x270px
>>79354453
>>
>>79354434
>implying a being with no corporeal form has a finger

what's your next move, brainlet
>>
>>79354448
>you're just theorizing.
Well yeah
>>
>>79354471
>wore it on his gauntlet
>implying you could craft a cock and balls out of w/e metal his armor was made from
>>
>>79354473
just wanted to leave it out there that he's not dead for sure, it's just unknown
LotR has a ton of loose ends
>>
>>79354448

There's no definitive answer, but it seems quite plausible.

Alternatively he might have gone off to help Erebor
>>
>>79354494
If anything, a cock and balls is easier to craft: no articulation required.
>>
>>79354494
what did he wear his gauntlet on then you imbecile
>>
>>79354453

BIG
>>
>>79354519
His ethereal form
>>
>>79354529
haha, Sauron could take any corporeal form he pleased. He was a Maia, just like Gandalf, and even with your limited movie knowledge you won't dispute that Gandalf had a body.

And yes, he could have had a penis. Melkor for example could transform into dragons for the purpose of fucking other dragons.
>>
File: Super spider.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Super spider.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>79354529
Then he was a dumbass for making it humanoid in shape. If I were able to fill and animate armor I'd have my minions craft some sort of metal super spider with siege engines on its back.
>>
>>79354525
URUK
>>
>>79354607
He could until his first defeat. Each subsequent defeat sapped his abilities and strength. Without the ring he could never regain his true form. At the end of LoTR, he's still not dead, just reduced so much in power that he was nothing more than a shadow in the night. He would spend eternity never being able to interact with the world again.
>>
>>79354655
So? It still stands that he could had a physical body before, and would have one if he got the ring.
>>
>>79354453
thicc
>>
>>79354701
Yeah you're right and I was wrong. He did have a corporeal body, and he even took on the guise of an elf when he taught the races how to forge rings.
Putting the ring on his cock would've been smarter, like how can you get a good enough swing that you cut through his armor, leg then armor again and finally his cock and balls
>>
>>79354731
Swords are magic too.
>>
>>79354751
True but what are the odds? All we see isildur cutting off some fingers
>>
>>79354751
Elves play fair, they'd probably have some caveat in the magic about not cutting a dude in the dick because it's such poor form.
>>
>>79354779
>gets close enough to cut fingers
>cant cut a pelvis
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2puykoHQbg
>>
>>79354087
named in every possible source ever to exist as 'pipeweed' or 'leaf' including the novels, films, numerous visual guides, and text adventure games on DOS
>>
File: 1486010133827.gif (512KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1486010133827.gif
512KB, 160x160px
>>79354466
the silmarillion, the hobbit's introduction (of dwarves), and possibly the appendices describe in VERY great detail the absolute collapse of dwarven civilisation, culture, strength, morality, and presence as a result of the 7 rings.
their greed turned them to hoarders and created 'gold sickness' which was absolute reckless avarice in the face of all common sense, self-preservation or relations. the leaders of all the dwarven kingdoms succumbed in some form or another, some were obliterated by dragons, goblins, orcs, and the like, the dwarves of moria dug deeper until they hit untold hells and were consumed, some kings were captured by sauron for a life of torture, and ultimately a great deal of kingdoms were split, razed, collapsed, enthralled, or turned to exiles.
it's been a while since i've read these, but i believe the hobbit's preface goes into some detail on the current situation of dwarves, the silmarillion MIGHT expand on the 7 rings, and the appendices definitely do.
>>
File: 1474515072555.png (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474515072555.png
185KB, 500x500px
>>79355092
Holy fuck, I didn't know dwarves were americans.
>>
>>79343575
He basically wanted to become Sauron. He became so obsessed with Ringlore, he even made his own.
>>
>>79349615
>buying it on torrents
wat
>>
>>79351755
>Tolkien hated allegory
then why did he use it so much
>>
>>79355407
When did he use it?
>>
>>79343649
Whats his tax policy?
>>
>>79355407
He didn't. He even says in the forward of Fellowship that you are reading it wrong if you take a specific allegory. He constantly talked about how he hated allegory. Even the most pleb Tolkien fan knows this.
>>
>>79355407
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/411971-i-cordially-dislike-allegory-in-all-its-manifestations-and-always

>I cordially dislike allegory in all its manifestations, and always have done so since I grew old and wary enough to detect its presence. I much prefer history – true or feigned– with its varied applicability to the thought and experience of readers. I think that many confuse applicability with allegory, but the one resides in the freedom of the reader, and the other in the purposed domination of the author.
>>
>>79344066
Well didn't Morgoth spend some of his power to "perma-buff" sauron? Isn't that why his power diminished because he kept imbuing creatures with his energy?
>>
>>79355319
Saruman made a ring?
>>
>>79355968
ye
>>
>>79355986
Lore me pls
>>
>>79356026
na
>>
>>79354453
abs
solid
thick
pecs

keep me updated on your progress
>>
File: SauronExplosion.jpg (118KB, 1152x694px) Image search: [Google]
SauronExplosion.jpg
118KB, 1152x694px
Why didn't Sauron use his nuke form to blow up a Minas Tirith?
>>
>>79356320
He was the nuke
>>
>>79349932
You'd still have to defeat Sauron
>>
>>79355092
This
Also remember that dwarves were no joke, they had beaten up dragons orcs goblins and elves alike whenever they got mad enough to bother
>>
Who was stronger between Galadriel and Elrond?
>>
The field is lost
Everything is lost
The black one has fallen from the sky and the towers in ruins lie
The enemy is within, everywhere
And with him the light, soon they will be here
Go now, my lord, while there is time
There are places below

And you know them too
I release thee, go
My servant you'll be for all time

As you command
My king

I had a part in everything
Twice I destroyed the light and twice I failed
I left ruin behind me when I returned
But I also carried ruin with me
She, the mistress of her own lust
>>
>>79357220
Did Sauron like Morgoth?
>>
File: IMG_1053.png (443KB, 600x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1053.png
443KB, 600x740px
>>79357360
You could say that
>>
>>79356026
He called himself "Saruman Ring-maker" though his knowledge of it was at a novice level when compared to Sauron. It was a bad imitation. Otherwise he would not even need to find the One Ring.
>>
>>79357651
Where did Sauron learn to make mind controlling rings?
>>
>>79352207
>t. flamboyant elf lover
>>
>>79357683

He's an eldrtich being that existed before time began
>>
>>79352348
>>79352383
HAHAHA btfo confirmed OP is a huge feggit
>>
>>79352989
Look up the Tolkien edit or the Maple version of the Hobbit

They cut 3 movies into one 4.5 hour story and it's actually pretty good. Really it should have only been one movie from the start
>>
>>79354339
>as big as a mountain
>hand alone is the size of a mountain

hmmmm.
>>
>>79357651
Of course he needed to find the One Ring. Saruman was less powerful than Sauron, it had little to do with his skill. Especially if you consider that the act of creation makes the creator weaker in Tolkien (perhaps that doesn't apply to Eru though)
>>
File: 1456817170188.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1456817170188.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>79357220
>>
>>79357683
He served the Vala Aule who created all the substances of the world, (also the patron of craftsmen and creator of the Dwarves) and what he learned from him he perfected over the ages. He also learned a lot of stuff from Melkor, how to warp the world around him and shit like that. Sauron was a mind over matter kind of guy. He found it a hell of a lot more pleasing to mess with your head than physically bash your skull in.

Sauron was probably the best craftsman in middle-earth after Feanor died. He took the same approach to life in general. He thought out a plan and stuck to it and followed it through by power of will. If someone stood against his vision of perfection they were destroyed or enslaved. He wanted a perfect world where he controlled the minds of every creature in the world in order to achieve a perfectly efficient world where nothing was ever wasted. He poured this idea into the rings themselves.
>>
>>79345494
The term you're looking for is "Angel".
>>
>>79346491
Also manflesh.
>>
>>79353541
In the books there are.
>>
>>79352860
The hobbit movies never happened anon
>>
when it says as large as a mountain, what kind of mountain are we looking at?
>>
>>79360838

All of them
>>
>>79355431
lel
>>
Why are Hobbits called Halflings? What are they half of? Half dwarf half elf? They have pointy elf ears, but are short like dwarves.
>>
>>79361016

Half the size of humans
>>
>>79361016
Half Human, Half Nigger (Irish)
>>
>>79355431
Kek
>>
>>79357220
Blind Guardian is fucking great. That album is fucking great.
>>
>>79357218
Galadriel
>>
>>79361390
Their earlier opus is fucking fantastic. Their first three will always remain my favorites.
>>
>>79361449
A Night at the Opera is their best work. Their newer stuff is still epic as shit too. Beyond the Red Mirror was a new favorite for me
>>
>>79361506
I'd say Tales From The Twilight World is their best album, since nothing beats The Last Candle. BTRM was a neat album, but I prefer their speed era far more to their power one.
>>
>>79361586
Interesting pic for a favorite.
>>
>>79361684
How come?
>>
File: 1483524790218.png (203KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1483524790218.png
203KB, 576x432px
>gandalf
>fell like 4 kilometers into a cold subterranean lake
>runs after the balrog for 8 days, climbing over 10 kilometers straight up to the highest peak
>this in complete darkness because his staff was destroyed and the balrog's fire was extinguished in the water
>they fight 2 days and nights until the balrog dies
>this kills the gandalf as well

>gandalf versus saruman
>gets hit in the head a bit and goes unconscious
okay
>>
>>79361756
Idk, when it comes to their speed metal early work, I usually consider Battalions of Fear or Follow the Blind to be more cohesive albums, if you are looking specifically for their faster works
>>
>>79361992
>it is much harder to fight your superior magic friend when he catches you off guard
>then it is to fight a demonic elder beast from the depths of a literal hell that you are prepared for
>>
>>79361399
>be me
>born under the Two Trees
>my hair capture their light inside them, be beautiful af
>this edgy elf-prince falls for them, wants one of my hair
>tell him to fuck off because I am an edgy teen myself
>he is a great craftsman though so he captures the light of the Trees himself on some crystals to fap to
>whatever
>he gets increasingly paranoid over someone stealing them
>eventually this evil god shows up and kills his father, fucks up the trees and steals the gems
>massive shitstorm
>fast forward 8000 years
>2 civil wars, 3 genocides, millions dead, two continents obliterated, a dozen civilizations and races lost later all this bullshit seems about to come to an end
>the gems are destroyed and the last Maiar follower of this asshole is about to get his shit rekt
>see we got his ring of power and we are going to destroy him forever
>this random dwarf shows up and likes my hair too
>he asks for a hair of my head
>dwarves are good craftsmen right?
>oh hell no, we are not doing this again
>give him a hair and two more for backup
>>
>>79362118
KEK
>>
>>79362109
Whom are you quoting?

>>79362047
They're certainly their albums that are speed to the core, but TFTTW will always remain my favorite because of the tracks like Welcome To Dying, Goodbye My Friend, Lost In The Twilight Hall, The Last Candle and Traveler In Time, though you could argue that former mentioned albums have equally good, if not better tracks on it. Major reason for my pick would also have to be that it was the first album I've heard from them and it will always remain with me as a special one because of it, as cheesy as it sounds.
>>
>>79356938
They got fucked up by the Easterlings though.
>>
>>79356807
See >>79349932

Even Aragorn could have overthrown Sauron if he had the Ring and had a mind to
>>
File: 1460733925166.jpg (48KB, 600x272px) Image search: [Google]
1460733925166.jpg
48KB, 600x272px
>>79362118
>>
>>79362244
Greentext doesn't only act as a one way quote you newfag, they can act as quoting the anon you are targeting, it can act like a counter argument.
>>
>>79345033
The dwarves of the iron hills and the dwarves of erebor were fighting the armies of Sauron up north
>>
>>79362444
This is literally and canonically not true in the slightest. Only Sauron could bend the Ring's will. It would have especially corrupted Aragorn the easiest...him being human and all.
>>
>>79362465
>implying you're not new
Only newfags call others the same.
>>
>>79362572
At least I know how to greentext.
>>
File: manletsbtfo.jpg (312KB, 4000x1628px) Image search: [Google]
manletsbtfo.jpg
312KB, 4000x1628px
>>79354453
>>
>>79362537
Sauron was scared of Aragorn overthrowing him tho, it means that it was possible
>>
>>79363340
BIG BLACK DRAGON
>>
>>79355092
Didn't the dwarves raze an elf kingdom after the elves executed a bunch of dwarven robbers?
>>
>>79344166
The problem is the ring has only one master. Eventually it would betray Saruman. Even Frodo didn't have the willpower to destroy the ring. It only fell into the fire by accident when Gollum fell off the ledge. You could say that this was part of Eru Illuvatar's "plan" (think predestination but in Middle Earth) but who really knows.
>>
>>79349932
What benefit would the ring give to anyone else but Sauron.. besides invisibility?
>>
What was Sauron's end game? Surely he must remember how the Valar invaded Middle Earth after Morgoth conquered it. What makes him think they won't do the same if he were to conquer it? And he's not even half as strong as his former masters
>>
>>79364596
why do middle eastern dictators abuse their powers? surely they remember how america inevitably topples their reign and replaces them with a worse dictator?
>>
>>79349806
Because he was the physical manifestation of the forest, he couldn't leave it.
>Ultimately only the victory of the West will allow Bombadil to continue, or even to survive. Nothing would be left for him in the world of Sauron.
These are Tolkien's words. If Sauron were to march into the old forest he'd get his ass whooped but if he were to start cutting the trees Tom would just die
>>
>>79364596
Valar don't intervine anymore
>>
>>79364892
Says who
>>
>>79364950
Tolkien in Silmarilion. also Elronds and Galadriels character
>>
>>79364892
So if Sauron won it would be an OCD regime until the end of the world?
>>
>>79362537
>This is literally and canonically not true in the slightest
In the movies, sure
>>
>>79365188
propably. it was Human fuck up that he still existed and Humans had to deal with coonsequences
>>
File: Battles_In_The_North.jpg (179KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Battles_In_The_North.jpg
179KB, 400x400px
>>79345070
>battles in the north
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

blashrykh's mighty ravendark!
>>
His ultimate goal was to use the ring to overthrow Sauron.
>>
>>79345070
>The elves were fucking off
Had half the elves not fucked off a lot of trouble could've been avoided
>>
>>79346414
It's not that it's too long so much as the pacing is fucked so everything suddenly becomes super slow when the plot is at its crescendo. And then there's the scenes back in the shire and aragorn's coronation, which just drag it out more. Those scenes are needed but the second fuck huge battle followed by the slow montage after the ring is destroyed just felt overlong. A film only really has space for one massive battle where everything is at stake, the second one kills the tension and postpones the resolution of the plot. The audience is too emotionally exhausted from the tension of the first battle to enjoy the second one, which also feels rushed besides.
>>
>>79365280
In both the books and show buddy boy
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.