[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 53

File: 2934[1].jpg (76KB, 255x420px) Image search: [Google]
2934[1].jpg
76KB, 255x420px
Human Nature/The Family of Blood edition
What does /who/ think of the only Doctor Who episode adapted from a Doctor Who book?

Last thread >>79298031
>>
Is Heaven Sent a good episode to introduce people into the show?.
>>
>>79340379
no
>>
>>79340379
No, it's great but it's completely atypical. Same reason Blink is a terrible starting point.
>>
>>79340556
I know a lot of people who got hooked with Blink.
>>
>>79340379
Nope. Magnificent episode, but not a good intro. You have the Hybrid shit, Gallifrey and Clara kind of bog things down, on top of it starting with him being teleported in and the TARDIS only seen as a figment of his imagination there's just way too many things that need to be explained for a new audience to comprehend what is happening. I mean it's great as a stand alone, but if you actually want them to start watching the show you could probably find a much better episode.
>>
>>79340292
>What does /who/ think of the only Doctor Who episode adapted from a Doctor Who book?
Being adapted from a VNA means it didn't steal nearly as much from the EDAs as most other episode. But still very good.
>>
>the Hybrid is literally nothing
Defend this.
>>
>>79340663
why would I defend it? all the season arcs are shit
>>
>>79340721
Before we knew how much of much of a bullshit cracks are it was great.
RTD arcs are pretty ok too. Not very annoying, but cute. Except maybe S4.
>>
>>79340556
>>79340596
The difference being Blink doesn't really have all that much going on to appreciate it. You get the Doctor is a time traveler which is a very easy premise to grasp when starting it, but jumping in with Heaven Sent you need them to understand what Gallifrey is, what happened to it, who is Clara, why was she important to the Doctor, what happened to her, why does it start with him being teleported in, the TARDIS is misrepresented as his own personal psyche instead of being his mode of transportation and home, what regeneration is, what species he is, etc.
Sure you can explain this stuff as you go but the best way to enjoy this amazing story is to already get what is going on in the show.
>>
>Is Heaven Sent a good episode to introduce people into the show?

I love this episode, but prefer other episodes to introduce newbies. Eg 'Rose' or 'Eleventh Hour' because both are natural starting points without loads of prior knowledge needed.
>>
>>79340788
>gallifrey
home planet he couldn't visit
>what happened
doesn't matter
>who is clara
his companion and friend
>why was she important
he liked her and she died
>what happened to her
she died
>why does it start with him being teleported in
doesn't matter
>the tardis
its his time machine and he's seeing things
>what regeneration is
doesn't matter
>what species
doesn't matter

Doesnt seem so hard to me.
>>
One of the lads kept telling me that Haley Atwell is the next Doctor Who. Can't find the news anywhere on the internet so I'm guessing it's some kind of hush-hush rumor thing, and this would be the best place to find it, so is there actually anything confirmed or is my mate just messing with me?
>>
>>79340292
>Human Nature
Good job transposing the "Doctor experiencing being human" theme from 7 to 10, but overall it's more interesting with the less-human 7. (Or maybe it's more interesting with the less-personal early VNAs as the contrast?)

Great job translating WWI anxiety to a different medium, and tying it to 10's more-extreme-than-other-incarnations pacifism.

Great job using Martha to explore racism from a class-conscious rather than pure-identity-politics viewpoint (and surprising, coming from New Labour types like Cornell and RTD).

Dropping everything else was disappointing, but almost certainly for the best—there's only so much you can cram in 90 minutes, and better to do a few things well than a ton of things badly.

Better ending than the book, even if it doesn't really fit 10 that well.

I love that it's just barely possible that both versions of the story happened to the same guy, but not that likely, because it trolls canon nerds on both sides perfectly.
>>
>>79341028
>actually anything confirmed
Chibs almost certainly hasn't picked the next Doctor yet, much less announced her. It's just that scientifically, it's 100% certain, unless the Mule hypnotises Chibs, and even then, the Second BBC will eventually get human history back on the right track.
>>
>>79340760
I think it's bit too generous to say RTD did story arcs. They're literally just saying the same word over and over.
>>
>>79341233
It was better than what we got in s6 and s7. And s9. Missy was fine.
>>
>>79341233
RTD absolutely did season long story arcs, it's just that for some reason they get conflated with the yearly gimmicks like Bad Wolf etc.
>>
>>79341208
>the Mule
>the Second BBC
What?
>>
>>79340760
>RTD arcs are pretty ok too. Not very annoying, but cute. Except maybe S4.
Except S4, RTD arcs aren't really story arcs, they're just marketing tag words.

But that's fine. Who decided Doctor Who needs arcs? Nobody has ever said Trial of a Time Lord was the best classic season, or Key to Time Four's best year, or the Divergent Universe Eight's best two years with Big Finish, or the Collapsing Multiverse stuff the best run of the novels, have they?

The entire setting, except for the TARDIS and its crew, changes every episode. And that's part of why the show works.

If RTD knew that, and was pretending to do arcs because he'd pitched the show based on its similarity to Buffy and Babylon 5, but knew that real arcs were a bad idea, that was pretty clever.

If RTD thought he was doing B5-style arcs and just failed miserably, that was pretty lucky.
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>79341028
>>
>>79341441
Google Isaac Asimov Foundation.
>>
>>79340877
>Doesnt seem so hard to me.
Yeah, because you already know all the answers. Someone who is completely unfamiliar with the series is going to be wondering about these things, which detracts from the episode's actual mystery.
>>
The only good arc was S8's character development arc
>>
>>79341878
is this a fucking joke
>>
>>79340877
Saying it doesn't have the same impact as experiencing it. All those "doesn't matter" carry emotional weight that effect how you experience the story. The reveal at the end doesn't have the same impact if you watched the show from the beginning. Understanding who he is, his struggle, his perseverance through the story all effect the quality of the episode. Blink doesn't have that problem, because understanding who the Doctor is and what he does has very little to do with the story at hand.
>>
>>79341745
Plus, even knowing the answers isn't enough.

When you hear some random person on the bus talking about their problems, it's a lot less interesting than if it's your friend or your sister or your wife. It's not because you can't guess whether or not random guy loved that brother who died, it's because you don't care. You have no emotional investment in who random guy loved.

Movies have to spent much of the first arc building up your emotional investment to the characters and everything going on in their lives. TV series can assume that you already watched at least some of the last 10 episodes and take that investment for granted.
>>
>>79341745
Not just that, but everything about the story relies on empathy. Knowing Gallifrey was lost is one thing, but the reveal just wouldn't have the same impact to someone that actually watched the show and knows what a big deal it is. If you liked Clara and seeing her die gives you that emotional connection to 12 through out the story. Knowing he's lost emotionally while being stuck there makes the story that much better when you feel what he feels. Just flat out saying "yeah she died who cares" takes away from what made the story so great. The whole story would feel completly different to someone that has never seen the show, and while it would still be a great story it's not being experienced in full and the way it was intended.
>>
>>79341914
Must be. Anyone who thinks Jo got more character development in season 8 than in season 10 has forgotten that her entire trajectory means so much less without The Green Death. :)
>>
>>79341924
>>79341993
>>79342053
OK, I think I can scrap my reply, because three different people already said basically the same thing better than I could…
>>
>>79341914
>clara becomes more like the doctor to the point where they're so alike they part ways after lying to each other because they thought it was making the other happy

literally the only well executed plot in doctor who
>>
>>79342212
It's the best Moffat arc but I wouldn't put it above series 1.
>>
>>79342212
>literally the only well executed plot in doctor who
Nonsense. There are lots of great character stories in Doctor Who: Evelyn, Charley (if you stop after Neverland), Fitz… I hear there's also a TV show connected to the audios and books, but I don't know enough to comment.
>>
the hybrid arc was great

it was like a typical nuwho arc and made you think there was going to be a dumb hybrid villain in the finale and then it turns out the doctor was the villain in the end.
>>
>>79342455
The doctor was *maybe* the villain in the end. They never actually confirm what the hybrid was, just present a few possibilities and leave it at that
>>
>>79342508
>The doctor was *maybe* the villain in the end
what? he was definitely a villain in hell bent.
>>
Clara is the worst, the least likeable, the most annoying, the least developed NuWho companion.

I will never understand people who defend her.
It's the biggest mistake of Moffat era. A way worse than River mistake, way worse.

I was somewhat okay with her staying one season as a impossible girl, but everything after this - a total bullshit. She ruined Capaldi's run in so many ways. FUck it.
>>
>>79342522
They never confirm him and clara are the hybrid, it's only a suggestion among many others
>>
>>79342618
I disagree
>>
>>79342455
>the hybrid arc
The Hybrid arc is just barely a story arc—if they left Ashildr out, it wouldn't be on at all. It doesn't twist any of the stories around, or make you rethink them in retrospect, or determine where the show goes from episode to episode. It's just something that gets mentioned a few times before being explored for the first time in the finale.

But not having real story arcs is better than having mediocre story arcs, much less actively bad ones, and just as good as having good ones. I was impressed at how well Moffat pulled off S5 given what a bad fit Doctor Who's format is for story arcs, but I was also impressed that my cousin was able to walk off dropping a 50-pound table on his foot, and that doesn't mean my cousin should keep dropping 50-pound tables on his foot. There are better uses for feet, and for Doctor Who seasons.
>>
File: 1456203638026.png (37KB, 416x454px) Image search: [Google]
1456203638026.png
37KB, 416x454px
>>79341441
>you will never offer jellybabies to the Mule
Why live?
>>
>>79342212
meanwhile, the doctor is an asshole and continues to be an asshole for the rest of S8. it's like they could only handle one character's development at a time, and clara's wasn't even that strong
>>
Reminder that Moffat almost made the "half-human" line officially canon
>>
What if Bill becomes the hybrid and they're basically gonna do the Cartmel thing

-dresses like Ace
-second companion to a Doctor who's experiencing declining popularity among the masses
-calls him Professor at least once
>>
Oh, yes.
The Asian child.
>>
>>79343203
>Reminder that Moffat almost made the "half-human" line officially canon
Except that the line already is canon.

Unless you don't accept that McGann is the Eighth Doctor and the guy between McCoy and War is the Briggs Doctor or something?

And, given all the fun the novels, audios, and TV show have had playing with that line in as many different ways as you can imagine, I'm glad it exists, as stupid as it was at the time.
>>
>>79343452
The TV movie is canon, but everything produced afterwards chose to ignore the half-human line. Most fans claim that it's non-canon, and RTD said it was bollocks.
And then Moffat snuck it into Hell Bent.
>>
>>79343243
>What if Bill becomes the hybrid and they're basically gonna do the Cartmel thing

-is a much more interesting companion than her predecessor
-grows as a character over the next two years
-kicks a Dalek's arse with a baseball bat

Yeah, that would be terrible.
>>
>>79343311
DOCTOR CHAAAAAANG (Lee)!!!
>>
>>79343243
Moffat would be begging the ratings to decline if he continued doing anything with the Hybrid shit
>>
>>79343578
It's pretty silly to call the movie canon and then insist that one line from the movie is not—especially since the movie doesn't actually work if you take that line out.

As for "everything produced after", there are at least a dozen takes on that line in the novels, and a couple more in the audios.

And RTD didn't insist the line never happened, he explicitly endorsed the idea from one of the novels that the line was part of a trick the Doctor played on the Master.

Meanwhile, there are so many contradictions about the Doctor's history that this one barely registers. He's a future human colonist, he has Time Lord parents, he has no parents because he was loomed, he sort of has pre-Time Lord Gallifreyan parents because he's the Other reincarnated, he has two Time Lord renegades for parents but they had to use bioscience to do it, he has a mother who's clearly a high-ranking Time Lord, and he has a mother who's clearly a low-ranking non-Time-Lord Gallifreyan. How does adding a Time Lord father and human mother into that make it any worse? The Doctor's history is horribly inconsistent, but then what do you expect from a renegade time traveler who's survived multiple Time Wars and had multiple people trying to edit his history and disappeared and got remembered back into existence by Amy Pond?
>>
>>79344131
>especially since the movie doesn't actually work if you take that line out.
Doesn't it? As far as I remember the plot in no way depends on the Doctor being half human, it's just sort of there.
>>
The thing that's always confused me is why fans latched onto the "on my mother's side" line. Regardless of what behind-the-scenes facts say, within the movie itself it's always been clear to me that that part was intended as a joke.
>>
>>79344252
>intended as a joke

It's a part of the plot, anon.
>>
>>79344173
>Doesn't it? As far as I remember the plot in no way depends on the Doctor being half human, it's just sort of there.
The Doctor rekeyed the Eye of Harmony in his TARDIS so it can't be opened by other Time Lords. That's why the Master needs to force the Doctor to open it for him.

But then he gets a series of visions in the Cloister Room—the Seventh Doctor, the Eighth Doctor, the Master's retina, and a human retina—and he figures out that he can just have Chang Lee open it instead.

So, if the Eighth Doctor isn't half-human, you need some other explanation for why he has a human retina—and why the Master exclaimed "half-human" upon seeing an image of a human retina.

And the fact that every TARDIS (or at least the Doctor's) now actually carries around the Eye of Harmony is a much bigger stupid retcon than the whole business about the eye.
>>
>>79344412
No it's not. Read my post again.
>>
>>79344412
>It's a part of the plot, anon.
The half-human bit is part of the plot. The "on my mother's side" could still well be a joke.

For example, Gary Russell's take on it (I think from one of his novels, but maybe in the comics?) is that the Doctor is "half-human" in the sense that each time a Time Lord regenerates, he takes on some characteristics of the people around him, and after seven times doing it around humans instead of Gallifreyans…

And that does work just as well with everything we saw in the movie as him being half-human because Ulysses knocked up an Earth lady.
>>
>>79344438
>you need some other explanation for why he has a human retina
I think this is the one RTD liked:

The Doctor rekeyed his lock to human retinal patterns because he's probably the only Time Lord in the universe who's always got a human around willing to help him out. The Cloister Room visions were a deliberate ploy that he set up to make the Master think opening the Eye was going to require forcing the Doctor to do it rather than just hypnotising or tricking any random human, but that kind of backfired. The line to the professor was either the Doctor trying out the ruse to see how it goes over, or joking about it to relieve his worry.
>>
>>79344569
Isn't there also a theory that the whole "Third Doctor regenerating on Dust" episode put human content into his biodata somehow?
>>
>>79344685
>>79344569
Those are both good ways of addressing it. Honestly I'm cool with any interpretation where it applies to McGann's incarnation but not the others, but retconning Doctors 1-7 to being half human triggers me and I do think that was the original intention.
>>
>>79344703
>Isn't there also a theory that the whole "Third Doctor regenerating on Dust" episode put human content into his biodata somehow?
I'm pretty sure people did discuss that on RADW. But I think it actually came from Miles giving it as an example of the stupid things one of the other stupid writers was probably going to come up with because they didn't get his ideas, not from one of the writers actually thinking it up.
>>
Just finished Season 6. What should I expect for the next one lads? I kinda liked Season 5 more, and I haven't seen any other seasons of this show yet but I'm liking it.
>>
>>79344815
S5 is better than S6. S7 is worse than both
>>
>>79344778
>I do think that was the original intention
Yes, it definitely was. If you read the Bible, or any of the interviews with anyone involved, or any of L'Officier's stuff, the plan at the time was to introduce a renegade Time Lord named Ulysses living on Earth, and by the end of the first season we'd learn that Ulysses and his human assistant Penelope were the Doctor's parents.

But the novels only used the Ulysses thing as a red herring (actually, two different ones, one by Kate Orman and Jon Blum, the other by Lance Parkin).
>>
>>79344815
I seriously recommend that you pause and go back and watch a lot of classic stuff. You're moving into the anniversary year, and it's littered with references to the past, and at its climax comes the 50th anniversary.
>>
>>79344917
Why not interleave classic and new?

Actually, it could be kind of fun picking out specific classic stories with the goal of getting in all the most important stuff before the 50th, while trying to pick classic stories to precede/follow each NuWho episode thematically.
>>
>>79344861
Well fug.
>>79344917
Should I jump back to David Tennant's stuff, or even earlier? I saw the two River Song episodes with Tennant before and I enjoyed those too. Or should I jump all the way back to pre-reboot Who?
>>
>>79344993
Hop back to Rose. Classic series is a bit daunting for a newbie.
>>
>>79344993
>Should I jump back to David Tennant's stuff, or even earlier? I saw the two River Song episodes with Tennant before and I enjoyed those too. Or should I jump all the way back to pre-reboot Who?
Wait, is S5-6 all you've seen?

Even if you don't go back to classic Who, definitely go back to Eccleston, not just Tennant. It's only one more season, and it's one of the best.

Meanwhile, if you're not sure about classic, try something small. Episode 1 of An Unearthly Child works without the other three episodes, and it should go great with Rose. Then maybe City of Death, but just one episode at a time whenever you want a break from Eccleston, instead of binge-watching it. Then maybe Inferno, one episode at a time, whenever you want a break from Tennant.
>>
>>79344993
Yeah, you're missing out on a lot. I'm sorry that you chose the wrong Doctor Who experience.
>>
>>79345404
>I'm sorry that you chose the wrong Doctor Who experience.
My sister's first Who experience was Timelash, and it only took me 22 years to get her to give it another try…
>>
>>79345404
I dunno, The Eleventh Hour was kinda nice for an introductory episode.
>>
Just listened to this - cracking stuff (even if I did know the twist going in). Nimrod's one of the most underrated villains in Who, and Colin does an amazing job changing his performance for the clone Doctor - the scene where he finds the room full of failed copies is all sorts of messed up.

>dat Evelyn foreshadowing

>>79344993
At the very least, see a Tom Baker story (City of Death's a good pick, as >>79345384 said) before watching Day of the Doctor.
>>
>>79346111
>Nimrod's one of the most underrated villains in Who
If only the first Forge/Nimrod story didn't have "Twilight" in the name, maybe more people would give it the chance it deserves…
>>
>>79346308
>If only the first Forge/Nimrod story didn't have "Twilight" in the name
"Lazarus" isn't as good a name in 2017 as it was in 2003, either. Thank, Gatiss.
>>
>>79346469
Gatiss didn't write The Lazarus Experiment. Anyway, I think Lazarus is generally an overused reference. Like there's a rule that any sci fi story where someone comes back to life has to slip the word "Lazarus" in there somewhere.
>>
>>79346771
Yeah, it's pretty overexposed even outside SF. At least in this case it kind of fits since Nimrod gives everything a melodramatic codename.
>>
What are you listening to /who/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRS62nccwmw
>>
>>79346771
>Gatiss didn't write The Lazarus Experiment.
Yes, I know, he just played the character, and came up with the idea of modeling his old-face after Vincent Price. And I'm not seriously suggesting that it would have been a great episode with, I don't know, Peter Serafinowicz in made up to look like old Peter Cushing instead. It's just more fun to blame Gatiss than Greenhorn.

Plus, I suspect people who are too uneducated to know the Biblical connection are probably going to think DC comics (or, more likely, Dark Knight Rises or Arrow and its spinoffs), not one Doctor Who episode they haven't watched in a decade, even when thinking about a Doctor Who audio.

And even if it were an unfortunate name, it still wouldn't be in the same league as Project: Twilight. Who would have guessed that two years later—right around the time NuWho started and people started looking at Big Finish's back catalog—"Twilight" would suddenly mean sparkly vampires for 13-year-old girls?
>>
why do we do this to ourselves
>>
>>79348311
>why do we do this to ourselves
Are you asking about the "reading 4chan", the "waiting 18 months for Doctor Who", or the "pushing red-hot pokers into both ears"?

For the last two, that's easy. For the first, not so much.
>>
>>79348630
mostly the spending large amounts of our time discussing doctor who, or watching doctor who, or listening to doctor who, or reading doctor who
>>
File: Irek_Ismaren.jpg (37KB, 414x442px) Image search: [Google]
Irek_Ismaren.jpg
37KB, 414x442px
>>79348869
Could be worse; could be Star Wars.
>>
>>79342618
>the worst
Martha

>the least likeable
Rose

>the most annoying
Donna

>the least developed
Adam

>I will never understand people who defend her.
They think she's cute

>the biggest mistake of Moffat era
Matt Smith leaving was the biggest mistake of Moffat's era. Though, not Moffat's mistake.

>A way worse than River mistake
The worst mistake regarding River was not showing Amy and Rory finding and raising baby Melody in 1970s New York.

>I was somewhat okay with her staying one season as a impossible girl
Series 7 Clara was worst Clara. And it was only half a season.

>She ruined Capaldi's run in so many ways
Clarabemypaldi is best Clara, Impossible Pancakes is worst Clara. Series 9 was a Clara too far, though, I can't argue with that whatsoever.
>>
>>79342455

I still can't get over that the retconning of Doctor leaving Gallifrey because he was afraid of a hybrid.
>>
>>79343825
Canon.
>>
>>79344914
>>79344778
>>79344569
>>79344685
Honestly, the movie doesn't treat it that way, even. The movie treats it as literally one half of him being human. I always just went with some variation on that being the explanation, especially with that cut dialogue by RTD about how being half human was "a 48 hour bug".
>>
>>79345384
>>79344993
Genesis of the Daleks is way more relevant to the anniversary year (and, really, to nuwho in general) than Inferno or City of Death, fun as they are.
>>
File: I SURE DO LOVE MILK.jpg (63KB, 325x247px) Image search: [Google]
I SURE DO LOVE MILK.jpg
63KB, 325x247px
>>79349126
Does that nigga have lightsabers coming out of his kneecaps? Or are they just fire jets? Either way wtf.
>>
>>79348311
I know what you mean...

>/who/ is shitposting general
>Adam Orford and Neon Visual have completely deleted the wiki
>Doctor Who remains on indefinite hiatus
>Chibnall Who inching closer every day
>Capaldi enters final series suffering advanced stages of Arteriosclerosis
>Michael Grade publishes full page ad congratulating Moffat on "a job well done"
>Gatiss promises "You will breathe no more!" in Series 10
>Charges of pedophilia raised against Matt Smith by several young children
>Jenna Coleman photographed on set of Victoria suffering from extreme anorexia
>Big Finish license up for renewal, BBC considering rejection
>Georgia Moffet photographed with black eye, David Tennant's agent issues statement she "ran into a doorknob"
>Cloister currently out on bail on charges of possession of child pornography
>Colin Baker's transition well underway, according to family
>Phillip Morris: "I traded the complete Dalek's Master Plan for a whole season of Z Cars, BBC wasn't interested"
>Sylvester McCoy responds to recording of 14 minute racist tirade in Tesco's checkout line: "Make Scotland great again!"
>Nicola Bryant headlines: "Doc #5 Drugged, Molested Me!"
>Ian Levine to replace Murray Gold
>Paul McGann "hasn't come out of the basement in over a year" according to family
>John Barrowman has begun an aggressive treatment regimen for HIV
>Peter Harness hostage video released by ISIS
>Nicholas Briggs undergoes emergency surgery, vocal cords completely removed
>Russel T Davies: "If Chibs asks, I'll write whatever he wants."
>Christopher Eccleston on Brexit: "I'd do anything just to get rid of every stinking ape in this country."
>Catherine Tate #StandsWithLeslie, calls for massive twitter bannings
>Video surfaces of visibly drunken Karen Gillan smoking crack: "They killed me on Who, they killed me in Guardians 2, they killed my show, why live?"
>Tom Baker, writing from hospice care: "The end is near, but the moment is being prepared for."
>>
>>79349323
>Genesis of the Daleks is way more relevant to the anniversary year
Sure, but there's time while bingewatching 4-1/2 seasons, and I figured it would be better to watch that during S4 than during S1-2.
>>
>>79349464
>tfw you don't live in the worst timeline where all of this is true
phew.
>>
File: tfw no companion.jpg (314KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no companion.jpg
314KB, 1280x853px
>>79350168
>/who/ is shitposting general
>Capaldi is leaving
>Chibnall Who

It's already the nightmare scenario.
>>
File: 1478030292125.jpg (52KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1478030292125.jpg
52KB, 1000x562px
>>
File: Missy.png (704KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Missy.png
704KB, 1280x720px
I bought the 5 inch Missy fig today, the one with the black outfit. God, Character is a shit company. I mean, it could be worse, it could be Mattel, but still. Practically no resemblance, practically no articulation in the legs. I put a slit in her dress to give her a bit of freedom (and for sexy poses) only to discover she has bare naked legs from her black panties to the tops of her black laced up knee-high heels. I chose to take that detail as canon.
>>
>>79350754
Hey, at least you can use it as a dildo.
>>
>>79350754
post pictures
>>
>>79343243
If you're talking about this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnLbNmW_ImA

She doesn't call him professor, she says "firstly"
>>
Is Capaldi that good?
>>
Why was The Web Planet the most viewed Hartnell episode?
>>
>>79351959
yes
>>
Bootstrap Paradox(BSP) is one of my favorite paradox. However I don't think that BSP is a paradox. I think that the effect such as BSP as the most simple and elegant solution in the time loop story. There might be no beginning or end in all of the time. Just as there is no beginning or end on the surface of the earth. However, in Before the Flood, I purposely made a starting point. Because it's easier to understand for the audience. But I really think "it's more beautiful that starting point does not exist". Btw, in a time loop, so many multiple protagonists must be existing. Why is the protagonist in the story only the protagonist? In most cases, he is "who started the time loop" or "who broke out from the time loop" or "who ended the time loop". What is the difference between him and other protagonists? What is his specificity? Btw, you exist also in your past and future. Why are you in the present you on here now? In the next piece of my work, you might solve the mystery about this matter. The time river flows swiftly. And I think you are already boarding the ship on the river. Best regards :)
>>
File: doctor talking to animus.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
doctor talking to animus.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>79352201
because it's the best hartnell episode
>>
>>79351959
He became my favorite Doctor sometime during Heaven Sent.
>>
File: nyssa 2.jpg (23KB, 453x379px) Image search: [Google]
nyssa 2.jpg
23KB, 453x379px
I like Nyssa
>>
File: william hartnell.jpg (63KB, 757x576px) Image search: [Google]
william hartnell.jpg
63KB, 757x576px
>>79352475
RIP Ian's tie
>>
File: adric.jpg (30KB, 749x581px) Image search: [Google]
adric.jpg
30KB, 749x581px
Why did the doctor treat him like shit?
>>
File: The Doctor and Iris.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
The Doctor and Iris.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
Is it time for Iris to get a TV appearance?
>>
>>79352754
because he reminded him of jamie
>>
Why does the doctor give preferential treatment to British people?

When will he go to 18th Century Africa and Stop the evil British colonists from enslaving the most powerful race in the world
>>
>>79353600
The weak must fear the strong
>>
>>79353600
because there were no aliens involved in that
>>
>>79353095
>Is it time for Iris to get a TV appearance?
Sure. Or, more likely, for a British actress that's famous to Americans to play a Time Lady who explains that all of the Doctor's stories are really hers and has a TARDIS that's smaller on the inside but is not named Iris and is a crack shot with a futuristic raygun.
>>
>>79353600
>Why does the doctor give preferential treatment to British people?
His TARDIS can't go anywhere on Earth besides London, Cardiff, Utah, and San Francisco, but he treats the Americans as well as he does the Brits, and I'm sure if he landed somewhere else, he'd defend the locals there too. As long as they're not Irish.
>>
File: tucekr .jpg (44KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
tucekr .jpg
44KB, 625x415px
SEASON 5 WHEN?
>>
>>79354792
>SEASON 5 WHEN?
They've already recovered 3 of the 7 stories. Besides, Peter, I know you have all the Targets; when did that stop being enough for you?
>>
>>79354752
BBC is afraid to reveal the British were mean to the Irish.
>>
>>79354877
They were very mean to us Irish. They spilled my pint last night
>>
File: tapatalk_1486906147726.png (468KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
tapatalk_1486906147726.png
468KB, 854x480px
Are they seriously expecting us to believe this isn't a green screen?
>>
>>79355006
It'll look better in the final version most likely.
>>
>>79355034
I doubt it
>>
>>79340292
Is there any word on who the next Dr Who is going to be yet?
>>
>>79355006
Maybe they expect us to believe he's standing in front of an old-fashioned matte painting instead of a CSO screen.
>>
>>79355355
Chibnall is not even working on the show yet, so he probably isn't going to even choose Hayley, much less announce the choice, for quite some time.
>>
>>79352475
Mein neger.
>>
>>79352754
Because he was an irritating little twat.
>>
>>79355394
>Hayley
As in Jackie Earl?
>>
>>79354937
An dey stole me grandmudders tin whistle so they did.
>>
>>79353600
Because the Doctor is a racist
>>
>>79355570
It's not really racism. He's not human himself so his dislike of blacks is more akin to preferring one breed of dog over another.
>>
>>79355630
So the Doctor is racist. Not watching this show anymore.
>>
>>79353562
How is he anything like Jamie?
>>
>>79355702
Good. Off you go then. I suggest you watch something more geared towards your kind. Perhaps The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
>>
File: Racist_f48603_2728528.gif (2MB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
Racist_f48603_2728528.gif
2MB, 640x431px
Humans don't care for black dogs apparently. It's way harder to adopt out a black dog from a shelter, so much that they occasionally will lower or even drop fees if you choose a black dog.
>>
>>79355749
There isn't enough LGBBQT+ representation in Fresh Prince of Bell Air. And I'd appreciate it if your responses were less sarcastic and invidious. Thanks.
>>
You know what I think the Matt Smith series were missing? New monsters. The Silents are good and all but I think the monster episides that did happen ended pretty undesirably. Mainly in Series 7 with Hide and Cold War, while being good episodes the monsters didn't get much time to do monster-y things.
>>
>>79355824
But Carlton is clearly a fag.
>>
>>79353957
Seems like something an alien involved would say.
>>
>I have a bone to pick with Donald Trump. Actually, I have a whole skeleton to pick with Donald Trump but coming from me, an alien, that might be scaring him too early.

BASED 12
>>
>>79356089
I expected butthurt and hilarity when I voted for Trump but never as much as this.
>>
THAT'S an overused meme
>>
File: steven-mofatt.jpg (14KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
steven-mofatt.jpg
14KB, 624x351px
Miss me yet?
>>
>>79356873
https://twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/455768150882414592
>>
>>79356873
Even if Chinballs gets the show cancelled, I'll miss Moffhack about as much as I miss ReTarD.
>>
>>79356939
Kek Roberts am cry
>>
>>79356199
Good people will literally die thanks to you XD LMAO!!!
>>
rewatching dinosaurs

>that balls joke

What Chibnall was trying to accomplish here? Is it a parody on something? Because Rory facepalmed so it was intended to be cringy.
>>
>>79355006
it's not green screen though
>>
>>79357259
Good people will die anyway. Bad people too.
>>
>>79357375
I don't see how Rory's facepalming is indicative of the scene's intention on being cringey.

I never really thought much of the joke, but I did finally register it when I rewatched Dinosaurs about a week ago. It doesn't bother me; it's just a throwaway whatever joke in an overall whateverish episode.
>>
>>79357527
Your reading comprehension is not up to much is it? I said I expected butthurt (which the likes of you are supplying by the bucket full), not that it was the reason for me voting for him.
>>
Finished Dinosaurs.
Literally nothing happened. Literally.

I have to admit that Chibnall writes comedy quite well.
He did a great job with Rory's dad.
Other than that - one of the most forgettable episodes in the history of nuwho.
>>
>>79357967
Power of Three is definitely the better of the two, but yeah, neither of them are really ground-breaking or world-shattering. They're just OK.

I don't mind them, though. I don't mind rewatching them. They can be fun if you want them to be. Not that "just OK" is what I want for Doctor Who.
>>
File: IMG_20170212_173332.jpg (245KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170212_173332.jpg
245KB, 1024x768px
Look at Pearl's face. She wants no business with them.
>>
>>79358325
Who would?
>>
>>79358325
>Madam Orford doing jazz hands
>>
>>79358325
I've been a Dr Who fan all my life and I still wouldn't want any business with the majority of the fandom.
>>
>>79358325
Introducing Pearl "send help" Mackie
AsBill
>>
Looks like Rachel is directing the finale!!!!

https://twitter.com/rtalalay/status/830796902761373696
>>
>>79359025
Am I the only one who doesn't get her hype?
>>
>>79359509
Nah, I'm the same.
>>
>>79359669
>admitting you're underaged
>>
>>79358325
>that guy trying to pull of a Doctor pose
fucking cosplayers
>>
>>79359707
School trips are still a thing in universities in my country, fucktard.
>>
>>79359805
Looks like I touched a nerve.
>>
>>79359852
Naah I'm good.
>>
>>79359879
Then why the aggression? Time of the month?
>>
>>79358325
Is the guy to her right doing the hair/wig equivalent of blackface?
>>
>>79359909
Well I'm a bit iffy with the realisation I'll miss an episode.
>>
>>79359936
You can always catch up online. Missing an episode of a TV show is not a good reason to go around calling people childish names.
>>
>>79359999
Wow, that's quite deep. Sorry if I hurt you anon, thought you were one of those baiting memesters.
>>
File: victoria waterfield.jpg (36KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
victoria waterfield.jpg
36KB, 320x240px
>Frazer "Jamie" Hines, Deborah "Victoria" Watling and Troughton had the on-set nicknames “Fluff, fart and cough” because of the different ways they dealt with forgetting a line. Troughton would cough, while allegedly Watling would “release wind” when she became nervous!
BBBRRRRAAAPPPP
>>
https://creators.co/@lewisjefferies/2830583
>Doctor Who will be on our screens until at least 2020!
And then get cancelled
>>
>>79360200
So we won't get a Series 12 then?
>>
>>79360049
I was simply trying to advise you not to make posts that seem to be stating that you are under 18.
>>
File: watersports clara.png (332KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
watersports clara.png
332KB, 822x462px
>While playing golf, Troughton had a habit of “urinating at as many locations on the course as possible”. He said he had a weak bladder, but his son reckons he just liked peeing in public…
>yfw Watersports Troughton is IRL canon
>>
>>79342212
Series 8 is the best 12 series and still had a shitty arc
>>
>>79342618
I agree. RTD had a fanwank bullchit character in Rose and Moffatt had to outdo it with Clara. Definitely the worst companion, even though she has good moments

>>79349209
>Marhta as the worst
>Donna as the most annoying
phuck off
>>
Martha is objectively the sexiest companion.
>>
>>79358325
Name our band, /who/.
>>
>>79361245
90-odd foot of cunts
>>
>>79361245
The Who
>>
>>79359509
>>79359543
her episodes are really well directed and look good
even if you don't like the scripts or whatever she does a good job
>>
>>79361330
Her work in Death In Heaven gave birth to the grimdark grading that plagued series 9.
>>
>>79361330
>she does a good job
I'm not saying she doesn't but I don't feel that she does anything particularly outstanding to distinguish herself from the crowd.
>>
>>79361377
okay.
>>
>>79360509
>fanwank bullshit character
Is that why she's dead just like the rest of moffat's companions?

>Definitely the worst companion
She's better than fucking Rose
>>
>>79361432
>Clara is dead
HAHAHAHAHA!
>>
File: 112.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
112.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>79361391
Heaven Sent and Hell Bent are the best looking episodes of Capaldi Who though.
>>
>>79361494
She went back to gallifrey retard.
>>
>>79361534
Okay. Thanks for sharing your opinion.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-04-14h37m01s680.png (3MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-04-14h37m01s680.png
3MB, 1920x1090px
>>79361564
Your welcome.
>>
How many more years does Jenna Coleman have before she's aged so significantly that if she were to return to the show they'd have to somehow write off her aging as some sort of entropic effect of quantum fomatic particles in the air
>>
>>79361245
Arcade Fires of Pompeii, Arcade Planet of fire.
Foreman and sons. Cloister Belle and Sebastian. Silence and the Library Voices, Broken Socially Inept Scene, The Polysonicscrewdriver Spree
>>
>>79361551
When did she go back to Gallifrey? Time is meaningless when you're an immortal with a time machine. She "died" only in the most technical and least meaningful sense of the word.
>>
>>79360405
>Series 8 is the best 12 series
this meme needs to die
>>
>>79361689
The dialogue and characterisation suited Capaldi much better in Series 8. Although sometimes the writers went too far and made 12 unlikeable.
>>
>>79361391
>what is heaven sent
>>
>>79361758
Making 12 unlikeable wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Making Clara just as unlikeable was though.
>>
>>79361770
I believe it is an episode of BBC TV's show "Dr. Who"
>>
>>79361612
You only get one submission Cloister.
Or was that it? a really long name?
>>
>>79361884
I saw nothing in the rules about limiting submissions to just one!
But If i must pick one it's going to be The Polysonicscrewdriver Spree I think
>>
File: 1486628660703.jpg (81KB, 1024x511px) Image search: [Google]
1486628660703.jpg
81KB, 1024x511px
>>
>>79361377
WAHH DON'T SUMMON HIM XD

I think other episodes in series 8 had that grading as well. Time Heist definitely did. I'm thinking it's not just the grading that I hate about series 8/9's look though - I think it's just shit cinematography.
>>
File: 1480269656335.png (2MB, 1366x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480269656335.png
2MB, 1366x900px
>>
Would you rather
>post-production color correction to make things look dark n edgy
or
>vaseline smeared all over the camera lenses
>>
File: 1466688988920.jpg (328KB, 2128x610px) Image search: [Google]
1466688988920.jpg
328KB, 2128x610px
How long until they start to literally retrograde old series?
>>
stop samefagging
>>
>>79362256
Fuck off, Series 5 had neither of those and looked great.
>>
File: p036jplx.jpg (72KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
p036jplx.jpg
72KB, 976x549px
Even scenes on Earth in a hot country looked shit and washed out.
>>
File: Rose BLACKED.png (1MB, 1030x660px) Image search: [Google]
Rose BLACKED.png
1MB, 1030x660px
>>79362256
Colorful 00s Who with RTD's semen over the camera made my puberty, so fuck yeah I'd welcome that back.
>>
>>79362349
What was the dealereeno with this anyway? Even after they switched to HD towards the end of the RTD era, everything still had a soft, blurry look to it
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-12-13h58m46s420.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-12-13h58m46s420.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>79362131
>Time Heist definitely did
no it didn't
>>
>>
>>79361377
Dude, no way, the show's gotten progressively more grey and blue the further into Moffatt's tenure we've gone. 5 may be the last series that actually looked vibrant (also one of the only good ones under Moff, coincidentally).
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 299x169px
How they filtered it
>>
>>79362196
That red hurts to look at
>>
File: p0309wx5.jpg (53KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
p0309wx5.jpg
53KB, 976x549px
It just looks washed out. No life.
>>
>>79362339
Hot countries generally look like shit
>>
http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1624059/foxs-lucifer-was-just-hit-with-a-major-lawsuit
>Lucifer's been hit with a lawsuit
WOW THATS CONVENIENT
>>
Redpill me on the Torchwood audios
>>
>>79362504
Yeah right.
>>
File: colors.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
colors.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>79362196
here you go anon ;)
>>
>>79362557
Already looks 100 times better.
>>
>>79362470
Mentally, or emotionally, you mean? Because physically it's not like your pupils are reacting to the red gradient. Could your eye strain be due to the smoked out/blur effect, perhaps the lower/grainier resolution?
>>
>>79362578
lol ok
>>
Redpill me on Cloister
>>
>>79362557
>let me exaggerate
Kys
>>
>>79362547
Tourist area looks good no surprise there.
>>
>>79362522
Does it have anything to do with Dr Who?
>>
Is anyone else here signed up for the BBC's survey thing? They currently seem to be weighing the possibility of shorter animations summarising lost episodes, and, more interestingly, animations based on Titan Comics. Let's flood them with requests for an animated McGann spin-off lads.
>>
>>79362624
He's large and in charge with a touch of the 'tism. But I still love him
>>
>>79362637
thats literally the top image he posted
>>
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (275KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
275KB, 2048x1365px
Even promotional posters were washed out.
>>
>>79362624
He's a trip with a desperate urge to be liked. That's all I managed to get from his posts before I added him to the filter list.
>>
abandon thread
>>
>>79362677
Now Series 9.
>>
so like
can the BBC actually have GOOD animation for missing episodes, and not whatever the fuck they use that would rather make me look at photo stills
>>
>>79362705

Is it true he said some weird sexist crap about women being subhuman? That's not really in the spirit of Doctor Who.
>>
File: 1453681038879.jpg (34KB, 454x318px) Image search: [Google]
1453681038879.jpg
34KB, 454x318px
>>79362677
>this was almost three years ago
>>
>>79362753
I don't know. I don't come here that much and I've been filtering him for months now.
>>
>>79362817

Probably quite wise of you. I filtered FNA after that bizarre incident where he kept bragging about breaking global rules, then whining when people told him he was being silly.
>>
File: why regenerate.jpg (78KB, 342x426px) Image search: [Google]
why regenerate.jpg
78KB, 342x426px
>>79362739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt3qZYUPi2Y

>mfw a chinese cartoon made by a random on the internet beats the BBC
>>
File: JS62649293.jpg (29KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
JS62649293.jpg
29KB, 615x409px
Was this the episode that suffered the most from it?
>>
>>79362861
I filter trips on principle, not because of any particular thing they said.
>>
>>79362868
Didn't that guy end up working on the recons?
>>
>>79362935
>>
>>79362937

Makes sense. I am baffled by trips honestly. This clearly isn't the website for it.

>>79362969
I believe so. He definitely animated a trailer for them at least.
>>
File: me.gif (447KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
447KB, 300x169px
>>79362624
Tripfag, Shitposter. Holder of non-consequential and innocuous opinions on Doctor Who and the world. I enjoy long walks on the beach in winter and gourmet carbonated beverages. I'm a heavily medicated sheltered aspie that asks dumb social questions. I trip because I understand the wish/need to filter my sometimes obvious autism and it's an exercise in having a personality.
>>79362705
This is probably accurate.
>>79362753
This is pretty inaccurate. I think women are the superior sex for the most part, however I "meme" and make occasional sexist remarks being facetious, stemming from an incident in which I misspoke about how some men seem to attract women.
>>
>>79359509
Talalay is only highly rated because she's a woman. Her work is mediocre/good. If she was a man, no one would hold her in such high regard.
>>
>>79362624
Cloister is Gareth Roberts in disguise
>>
>>79363058

Gourmet fizzy drink? What do you mean?

>>79363096
I thought Gareth was just racist, not sexist
>>
>>79363074
>If she was a man, no one would hold her in such high regard.
It's true but you shouldn't say it.
I do think she's pretty good honestly, and not because she's a womyn; Heaven Sent was kino
>>
>>79363129
>It's true but you shouldn't say it.
Why not?
>>
Redpill me on Nick Briggs
>>
>>79359025
So Capaldi's finale is officially titled:

Call the Doctor Part 1
and
Call the Doctor Part 2

Interesting. Who is calling the Doctor? Is it Omega? or the Rani?
>>
>>79362935
Weren't you already eternally BTFO when that anon posted a ton of examples of series 9 having really vibrant colors, so many that the entire thread got sick of it?
>>
>>79362425
You just know.
>>
>>79363129
She's not a bad director by any means
>>79363117
Gareth isn't racist or sexist. Just ERASED.
>>
Redpill me on Jenna
>>
>>79363151
Large and bald. Wants to be emporer and god of all who canon
>>
File: I don't think so tim.jpg (18KB, 267x273px) Image search: [Google]
I don't think so tim.jpg
18KB, 267x273px
>>79363074
>>
File: photo-may-20-1-24-18-am.jpg (2MB, 5169x3446px) Image search: [Google]
photo-may-20-1-24-18-am.jpg
2MB, 5169x3446px
>>79363096
Disguise? We share such a similar visage we could be brothers. Poor guy.
>>79363117
>Gourmet fizzy drink? What do you mean?
Just exactly that.
>>
>>79363164
Its Adam. He found Capaldis phone number on a document while rumaging through his bins. He won't stop calling him
>>
File: FeaturingBriggs.jpg (413KB, 1200x1820px) Image search: [Google]
FeaturingBriggs.jpg
413KB, 1200x1820px
>>79363151
He's reliably "good", if only occasionally great. Casts himself in things hilariously often. Obsessed with particles. iirc he's the one who convinced Tom and Hurt to do audios, so that's something in his favor.
>>
>>79363219
Wank of the week 3 years running
>>
File: qt clara.png (209KB, 336x358px) Image search: [Google]
qt clara.png
209KB, 336x358px
>>79363219
qt
>>
Redpill me on Gareth Roberts
>>
>>79363172
That never ever happened. Nice meme.
>>
>>79363074
heaven sent is literally the best episode of nuwho
>>
>>79362661
Thanks for the heads up. I signed up for it ages ago, and for a long time I've gotten spam mail from the BBC shop about promotions so I just gloss over anything that says BBC in my mail box. But I found one from the fan panel about Power of the Daleks so I'll do just that.
>>
>>79363330
How much of that do you put down to the direction and how much to the writing and performance?
>>
>>79363330
That's because it's well written and edited well, nothing to do with the directing. The only visually nice part is the crystal wall scene.

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/writersroom/scripts/DW9-EP11-Heaven-Sent.pdf

The script is masterful
>>
>>79363290

Tom?
>>
>>79363386
All of it.
>>
>>79363304
Apparently he was blacklisted by the BBC for not following their liberal agenda.
>>
>>79363327
It did tho, I remember it.
>>
>>79363292

Redpill me on your wanks.
>>
>>79363415
So the writing and acting contributed nothing?
>>
Redpill me on BBC
>>
>>79363459
>All of It
>>
>>79363466
It's shit and Doctor Who would be better off in someone else's hands.
>>
>>79363434
Putting your trip on doesn't make it any more real.
>>
File: rivsong.jpg (90KB, 604x550px) Image search: [Google]
rivsong.jpg
90KB, 604x550px
Is this correct?
>>
File: 1471549685196.jpg (60KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
1471549685196.jpg
60KB, 620x414px
>>79363401
Baker. (Although being able to record from his house probably had more to do with it, if we're honest...)
>>
>>79363522

I didn't mean the BBC
>>
>>79363585
Здpaвcтвyй милый
>>
>>79363599

Ooh how does that work? I thought everyone went to the studio for their lunches

Also, when will Matt's career be JUSTed enough to enable him doing Big Finish?
>>
Episode 12 is called Hell Sent and this is not a fake spoiler definitely not
>>
how u want ur showrunner senpai
>>
>>79363466
It's not worth however much the TV tax is.
>>
>>79363701

just pip my jane up

>>79363710
you have to pay to receive your BBC?
>>
File: Who_on_Earth_is_Tom_Baker_Part.jpg (51KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
Who_on_Earth_is_Tom_Baker_Part.jpg
51KB, 480x352px
>>79363648
From what I've read in Vortex etc. they send him a script, he records his lines, then everybody else does their stuff in-studio and they splice it together later. Partly because he's getting a bit elderly and doesn't like traveling, partly so they could have audios with 4 and Romana II when otherwise it might be awkward for him to record with his ex-wife.
>>
>>79363737
>you have to pay to receive your BBC?
I don't but you're supposed to pay for a TV license.
>>
>>79363757

So Briggsy or some audio engineer drives out with a good quality mic or something?

Why'd Tom and Ward split?

Does Ward still participate with BBC?

>>79363822
I have some friends who are girls, and one guy who's a bit of a fruit, and everytime they've got BBC it's been free.
>>
>>79363859
Like I said, you're supposed to pay but many choose not to do so. Myself included.
>>
>>79363570
Pretending it didn't happen won't make people not remember it.
>>
>>79363930
itv pleb spotted
>>
>>79363930
I suppose theoretically the owner of the BBC could pay you. Depending on your line of work.
>>
>>79363941
You are one (1) to remember it.
>>
>>79363859
I love Tom's opinion on the Ward marriage "All in all, it was a very succesful year"
>>
File: d04-w371.jpg (54KB, 377x548px) Image search: [Google]
d04-w371.jpg
54KB, 377x548px
>>79363859
>So Briggsy or some audio engineer drives out with a good quality mic or something?
Think he's just got a dedicated sound setup at his house, at this point.

>Why'd Tom and Ward split?
Not entirely sure; apparently Tom had a bit of a drinking problem, and was a bit weird to try and get along with in general - meanwhile Douglas Adams introduced her to Richard Dawkins at a party... the '70s were weird.

>Does Ward still participate with BBC?
Oh yeah, she basically has her own series as the President of Gallifrey (along with Louise Jameson). Plus an audio remake of Shada with McGann.
>>
>>79364008
BBC shill detected
>>79364011
I don't follow what you're trying to say.
>>
>>79363941
To be fair it happens every time he posts so maybe anon is getting confused
>>
http://www.blackveilentertainment.org/single-post/2017/02/06/Foreman-Bloc-One-Synopses

What the fuck

>107. 'WHITE': An ancient figure from Gallifreyan mythology appears on the TARDIS and whisks the team away to strange new places. What is the secret of Yggdrasil Point? What horrors lurk in the halls of the Prydonian Academy? And what is the meaning of the name ‘Lungbarrow’? The Doctor and his companions are pushed to their limits - and there may be no coming back...
(Eight-part multimedia serial. Screenplay by Jack Miles, Audioplay by Leo Knowles. Story by Jack Miles and Leo Knowles)
>>
>>79364063
She's recently dumped Dawkins also
>>
File: timeheist003.jpg (75KB, 851x485px) Image search: [Google]
timeheist003.jpg
75KB, 851x485px
>>79362399
>>
>>79364063
>>79364098

Maybe she left dicky dawkins because she found the BBC again
>>
File: 2avinagiggle.gif (783KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
2avinagiggle.gif
783KB, 384x288px
>>79364011
>>79363859
>>
>>79364151
>>79364151
>>79364151
nuthread
>>
>>79362650
Tom Ellis (the star of Lucifer) is one of the people rumoured to be 13
>>
>>79364965
I fucking wish. I follow alot of the cast on twitter and it appears that the show maybe up for the chopping block and may not get a third season. He'd be a fucking fantastic doctor.
>>
>>79362522
>Lucifer's been hit with a lawsuit
You know those days when you walk into Warner legal and say "We made a deal with Lucifer and we've been screwed", and most of the lawyers make tedious jokes pretending they didn't realize you were talking about the show, but Schwarz clearly really didn't get that for almost a minute and he was seriously excited about appearing in court against the literal devil, and that's so great that it makes up for all the regret over the last 20 years since you gave up on the creative side of the biz and went into the money side?
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.