[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hyped for The Walking Dead tomorrow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: negan-gun-193613-210386.jpg (130KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
negan-gun-193613-210386.jpg
130KB, 655x380px
Hyped for The Walking Dead tomorrow?
>>
File: RCO003.jpg (981KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO003.jpg
981KB, 1988x3056px
>>79338603
Duh. I hope we get some Jesus kinography or Morgan kinography soon.
>>
>>79338603
no because it won't be available to me until monday, i find your US-normativity triggering op
>>
File: 1486495217146.png (194KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1486495217146.png
194KB, 750x1334px
>being hyped for a filler season
>>
Totally hype for more complaining from the fans about how boring it is.
>>
>>79339381
I am guessing you give zero shits about the characters in this show? Maybe when you're 18 you'll realize how silly it is proudly posting a summary.
>>
>>79339514
sometimes I wonder what those people DON'T consider filler.
>>
I forgot The Walking Dead existed. It has fell out of favor where I live.
>>
>>79340992
The Moon?

Great place, no atmosphere though
>>
>>79339381
If this is true this is bullshit dude. Not the filler I expected that and the finale is actually farther than where I thought they'd go. Turning Richard into a sellout little kike like that though? Why? What the fuck? Eugene flipping sides had better be bullshit I thought wed get the comic Dwight shit talking and break out. I might have to finally fully drop this shit. I haven't been a fan of negans portrayal at all after the bat scene and they butchered every good comic scene I was looking forward to. Carl jumping up like some edgy kid to autistically screech "jump out a window!" made me so disappointed. Comic Carl (who is like 9) just smirks to himself and casually slips it out. Badass. I now look forward to new issues more than I ever have for new episodes
>>
>>79338603

oh yeah boyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>79339381
Hope this isn't true. The comic events went fine, and the only reason to change them up this much is to stretch out the runtime.
>>
>>79339381

Not Sasha ;(
>>
>>79339381
Is Benjamin the kid from scouts guide to the zombie apocalypse? Hope he gets at least a few scenes/episodes before dying.
>>
>>79338603

Can't wait for more Carol episodes.
>>
>>79338603
No not really
>>
This week I watched all of seasons 4, 5, 6 and caught up with 7 today. Loved it and pumped for the rest of the season. I thought that this would be the last season because Negan feels like a final boss. His introduction was truly spectacular, better than the cannibals, better even than the governer. But I'm a little disappointed that he warms so much to the group. Daryl I can understand trying to break him in and even to an extent wanting to make a protegy of Carl. But Carl killed 2 guys! Wasn't any punishment for that, and Negan in the end just drops it off at home and goes back to camp. He's going to be living at Alexandria by the next 2 episodes after knowing the group for 2 weeks, he's basically asking to be killed by not stomping down on Rosita and Carl. Great villain turned weak in only half a season. At least the governer got worse.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.