[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this considered a top 100 film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Why is this considered a top 100 film?
>>
It starts off boring af.
>>
boring piece of shit
>>
>>79335368
You'd know if you didn't have ADHD
>>
cynical war-glorifying trash.

VC never did this to amerikkkan troops, but hollywood loves a good "WE WUZ VICTIMS" story.
>>
>>79335748
the vc used to torture prisoners all the time what are you talking about
>>
>>79335368
Because it is, my friend:

>Prime before-SJW De Niro
>young hot Meryl Streep
>Mad Walken
>Vietnam
>cool Ruskie community
>based Cazale
>Russian Roullete
>social commentary
>based late Cimino directing
>>
>>79335735
Does that stand for Always Dry Humping your Dad?

[/spoiler]Bitch.[/spoiler]
>>
>>79335773
he's baiting. this was a real thing when the movie came out though. there was a strong backlash because the hippies of the time honestly believed the VC/NVA didn't torture.
>>
Anal streepage.
>>
File: an effort was made.png (80KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
an effort was made.png
80KB, 500x475px
>>79335806
>>
>>79335846
u prolly wish i was wet humping him lol fag
>>
>>79335368
>>79335669
>>79335699
The first hour and wedding is the biggest hot steaming piece of visual/audial dogshit I have ever had the displeasure of being exposed to. The first hour could've been cut and maybe a few more nude scenes and it would get bumped to maybe 5/10.
>>
>>79335811
not denying torture, but there was no documentation of prisoners being forced to play Russian Roulette. making that the central metaphor for war when it didn't even exist is dubious filmmaking and obviously misinformed an entire generation who now believes that it was a real practice. h2h
>>
>>79336028
russian roulette is tame compared to what they actually did
>>
>>79335948
You guys are memeing, right?
>>
>>79335948
The beginning and wedding scene needs to go and maybe a couple more bathroom scenes/fart jokes would've set this one over the edge to a 5.5/10.
>>
>>79335669
>>79335699
>grade school
>>
>>79336072
Like what? You have no sources.
>>
>>79336279
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieter_Dengler#Capture

you've seriously never heard of this guy?
>>
>>79336346
reddit.com/r/thathappened/SortBy:top
>>
>>79335368
it should be a top 50 film
>>
>>79336640
Top 50 napkinos? Blade Runner would be up there too.
>>
Someone answer.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.