[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you rate CNN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_1.jpg (231KB, 1885x565px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
231KB, 1885x565px
do you rate CNN?
>>
FAKE NEWS
>>
I don't watch them, but when there is a big event going down or whatever I usually tune into them as opposed to other networks.
>>
/pol/ went for them because they were the moderate news channel. everyone was already calling MSNBC liberal so they had to lower the standards.
>>
>>79335318
Based for standing up to drumpf
>>
>>79335318
man CNN is so terrible *reads Breitbart* I just hate fake news *takes everything DailyMail says seriously* I wish the mainstream media was actually honest *treats Trump's twitter as gospel*
>>
>>79335318
No.
>>
>>79335736
I don't hate CNN, but they are definitely guilty of some biases during the election cycle. The most notorious being when Jack Tapper told people it was illegal to read the DNC leaks or whatever it was.

That said, as bad as CNN can be sometimes, it's still far and away better than most other media sources in the US.
>>
>>79335318
Waiting at an airport-tier.
>>
>>79335814
>having enough money to fly

yeah, fuck off normie
>>
Remember that time Trump tricked CNN into showing half an hour of veterans praising him, because he mentioned he was going to bring up Obama's birth certificate?

And then in the last 30 seconds he said he was American?
>>
Anderson Cooper is who I wish I was
>>
>>79335859
You wish to be a middle-aged gay man?
>>
>>79335318
Based, only redneck Klumpf supporters hate them
>>
>>>/pol/
Keep your shit on your own board. We're tired of it.
>>
>>79335318
less informative than local news channels.
>>
>>79335940
isn't CNN television related, you fat autistic prick?
>>
>>79335957
Don't get cute. You know why you made this thread.
Take your shit and leave.
>>
>>79336024
Shoo shoo CNN shill
>>
>>79335782
>>79335736
CNN took a whole week to report on the Syrian safe zones. They're overly selective and the twist the shit out of the facts. Breitbart and Dailymail are irrelevant. We're talking about the news sources that should be trustworthy but aren't and we're left in the dark because we have zero reliable news on the right or left.
>>
>>79335859
You better already be a faggot.
>>
>>79335318
About as factual as the onion
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.