[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's back - Terminator 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (48KB, 620x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 620x396px
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/arnold-schwarzenegger-will-be-back-for-terminator-6-a6942426.html
>>
>>79331478

I shall return has always been my favourite quote
>>
can robots age?
>>
jesus christ can they stop making terminator movies
>>
>>79331478
please no.
At this point Schwarzenigger needs to die before he ruins his legacy even more.
He already outed himself as commie libshit leftie lgbt sjw pc faggot beaner fucker and has been "starring" in trash for the past 6 years.
>>
>>79331521
franchises are immortal
>>
>>79331557
>he ruins his legacy even more.
still he was the best part in Terminator:Genisys, not the other actors
>>
What's wrong with a new guy playing a T-800? Arnold was model 101 so we know they have at least 100 other people looking T-800s. The guy is too old. Find someone new. Hell even the Rock would make a better current terminator.

With all that being said... Stop making Terminator movies.
>>
File: 83430.original-3794.jpg (54KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
83430.original-3794.jpg
54KB, 383x383px
pls stop pissing in the soup
>>
FYI

The Terminator rights go back to James Cameron in 2019.

This will be produced and influenced by Cameron direction.
>>
>>79331648
that's 2 years, they can make one before that happens
>>
>>79331621
Nostalgia = $$$
>>
So after one mediocre sequel (T3) and two dogshit sequels (Salvation and Genesys) audiences surely know that when they're choosing to see a Terminator film, they're in for a bad movie. But will they care?
>>79331648
I don't think even Cameron can fix this brand.
>>
>>79332017
>>I don't think even Cameron can fix this brand.

it would have to be a total reboot but i doubt he'd be interested, he's putting everything into making an Avatar cinematic universe.

if anything he'd just keep pumping out shitty sequels and handing them off to literal whos to pump cash into his Avatar projects. or maybe look into spinoffs and other things like the Sarah Connor TV show that was on awhile back. a video game could be pretty good too desu.
>>
>>79332017
They'll do the numbers on how many people will watch it because of curiousity/nostalgia/advertising and how many box sets they can sell and how many product placements they can sell and how many foreigners with shitty taste will go see it, and they'll make sure the budget is well below that total. It will work. They've got movie consumption down to a science.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.