[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>whoah dude that really makes you think huh? btw did you see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1483129257531.png (138KB, 300x411px) Image search: [Google]
1483129257531.png
138KB, 300x411px
>whoah dude that really makes you think huh? btw did you see that chinese woman getting jacked by a tiger? pull that up Jaime
>>
>>79330218
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Recommend me some podcasts /tv/
>>
>>79330353
JRE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49safPSX1aI
>>
>>79330218

>yea thats is... holy fucking christ... imagime if one of the things got ahold of you. Youre fucked. Just fucked. Nothing you can do. I bet a rhino could fight it. Jamie pull that up....rhino vs big cat
>>
>>79330353
The Dick Show
>>
>Have you ever seen the latest declassified documents on the JFK assassination? Those things will tear you to shreds
>>
>Jamie pull up that video of that lion on Alphabrain jacking off those chinese people
>>
>"In the year 2017, the question “How should we act in the world?” simply isn’t reducible to Darwinism. In fact, most answers to this question arise in utter defiance of the evolutionary imperatives that produced us."

>"Yeah, it's kinda like with MMA, this guy Francis Ngannou, who is a sraight up MMMMMURDER... He could knockout a fully grown elk with one punch... Have you had elk meat? I've got some in the freezer."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA
>>
>>79330353
What kind of podcasts?
>>
>those things will fuck you UP - Jaime, come here and pull me off
>>
>Jaime pull up that video of those squid eating that shark. Shit is wild.
>>
File: mqdefault[1].jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>Dude
>Dude
>That conspiracy
>Talk about that conspiracy, bro
Which conspiracy?
>...Buzz Aldrin
>Look at Buzz Aldrin's instagram
>pull that up Jamie
Jamie don't pull that up
>>
File: molywave.jpg (329KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
molywave.jpg
329KB, 600x399px
>>79330353
Molymeme.
>>
>it's a Joey Diaz talks about santeria episode
>it's a Joey Diaz cocaine stories episode
>"Ya fuckin momo" "that fat fuckin mook"
>>
File: joe-rogan-1.png (4MB, 2688x1612px) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan-1.png
4MB, 2688x1612px
>>79330218
So Mr. Hawking what you're saying is that when a particle exists on the very edge of a black hole's event horizon such that one half of the particle and anti-particle pair splits off to fall into the black hole, the anti-particle half, it actually begins negating one positive particle in the black hole giving it slightly less mass, and then the anti-particleless positive particle radiates away from the black hole, called "Hawking radiation"? Adn yoursuggestion is that by harnessing these anti-particles that ordinarily would fall into the black hole we could create anti-particle "ballasts" on spaceships to eventually give them negative mass values, thus allowing them to theoretically travel faster than the speed of light by breaking the universal content? Whoa that's fuckin' crazy dude that's like how a chimpanzee could fuck up a lion easily. Most people wouldn't think so but have you seen how strong those motherfuckers are? I once saw a chimp drag a full grown waterbuffalo across a Savannah on youtube, Jaimie pull that up. Savages man. No that's the wrong one. No. Go down. But yeah that's why I will never work with animals like that. How big a kettlebell you think one of those things could lift?
>>
>>79330353
Two Millennials Talk
>>
>>79330353
the daily shoah
>>
>>79333845
topkek
>>
>>79330353
chapo trap house
>>
File: 1462498149858.gif (396KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
1462498149858.gif
396KB, 245x138px
>>79333845
>Jaimie pull that up. Savages man. No that's the wrong one. No. Go down.
>>
File: 1473908748837.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1473908748837.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>79334085
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.