[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, has it happened to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: it'll happen to you.png (186KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
it'll happen to you.png
186KB, 512x384px
Well, has it happened to you?
>>
no

good day
>>
no, i only go with girls under 22
>>
Yep. But fortunately the apathy that comes with aging means I don't care. Just kinda numb.
>>
>>79328988
yeah happened when I was around 14 and started listening to led zeppelin
>>
I still listen to mainstream radio when I'm in the car

But when I'm at home it's nothing but golden oldies

I think I'm turning into a 40 year old housewife
>>
>>79329022
me too but i'm 28 and it's definitely happened to me
>>
>>79328988
Yes
Hitting wizard status soon tends to do that to you
>>
>>79329022
Nice
>>
Being a social outcast, I was never with it
>>
Like most people here it has with some things, not with others. Frankly there were some things I was never "with" to begin with, there's some things that I've fallen out of lately, and there's some things I'll fall out of later on. I think it's a slow and gradual process.
>>
>>79328988
Music today is garbage and I have trouble understanding meme culture.
>>
>>79329530
baka desu senpai
>>
>>79329530
>Music today is garbage
Only top 40 stuff, if you go even ever so slightly beneath the surface there's plenty of great shit
>>
>>79328988
It happened to me when i was 21
>>
>>79329530
baka desu senpai
>>
File: drop crotch pants.jpg (59KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
drop crotch pants.jpg
59KB, 600x835px
>>79328988
It happened to me when I started noticing people younger than me wearing jogger pants and pic-related abominations. And I'm only 25.
>>
>>79328988
yes and i only turned 20. fml
>>
File: Normalfag.jpg (102KB, 930x720px) Image search: [Google]
Normalfag.jpg
102KB, 930x720px
>>79329893
>fml
Sounds like you're still with "it" faggot
>>
File: 1410617870484.jpg (46KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1410617870484.jpg
46KB, 500x534px
No.
I'm not only with it; I AM it.
So far ahead of the curve, by the time everyone notices what IIT is, I'm already on to the next IT.
>>
No
years spent lurking this site, I probably understand the "in" generation better than my own.
>>
>>79329033
>tfw the true numbness and apathy about life finally settles in your early 30's
>no longer care about finding a gf
>no longer care about sex
>no longer look for relationships
>no more getting upset with people, online or off
>no longer feel anger or sadness, even at the worst moments it only lasts like 5 minutes before you forget what you were upset about
>sitting for hours in comfortable silence in your room
>just sitting there in peace, staring at the monitor
Its not depression, its more like a comfortable, numb feeling that nothing else around you matters anymore.
I've often wondered if this is what monks feel like when they reach Zen.
>>
>>79330296
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7EpSirtf_E
>>
I was never with it but looking at what is being pushed onto the younger generations as popular: selfie sticks, emojis, etc. Makes me go "Really?", I think I stopped caring fully when social media became a must have for every normalfag.
>>
>>79330416
>I think I stopped caring fully when social media became a must have for every normalfag
This wouldn't be that big of a deal if LinkedIn wasn't borderline mandatory for professionals. You want to have a career? Well you better join this Facebook for businenessmen or else you're crippling yourself.
>>
>>79329958
>tfw you discover a great band, only for them to become famous for one song a few months after, and have to watch as pressure from their label forces them to make their next album sound like that song
>>
>>79330472

Linkedin is the true evil of society.
>>
>>79330963
>>79330472
>be draftsman
>sit in back of the office on computer all day
>rarely interact with coworkers for more than 5 minutes a day
>sometimes go nearly a week without talking to anyone
>almost never interact with anyone outside the company
>still baffle my coworkers by not having LinkedIn
>>
File: draper kek.jpg (80KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
draper kek.jpg
80KB, 413x395px
>>79329022

>mfw 28 and dating a 21 year old
>>
>>79331257
>>sometimes go nearly a week without talking to anyone
God damn, I wish people would leave me alone to that extent.
>>
>>79328988

Happens everytime I come here and I see people blame reddit

>someone posts cartoon image
>REDDIT

I'm not sure if they're actually angry or just emulating what others have said in a poor attempt at finding their own personality.
>>
File: pepe.png (525B, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
525B, 64x64px
joke's on you, I was ever with it to begin with.
>>
>>79329600
Name literally one
>>
>>79328988
I was never with it to begin with
>>
>>79331389
you are a lucky guy,so what?
>>
>>79333754
sufjan stevens
>>
>>79329530
baka desu senpai
>>
skinnyleg jeans and pants are as ugly and stupid as 1970s bellbottoms
>>
>>79328988
Yes with music, sort of with movies, no with TV.

But that sort of follows objectively how those things have gone over like the last 15-20 years. Starting around 2000, mainstream music started becoming way shittier. So, I stopped following what was popular because I outgrew it, but also because it sucked.

There are a lot fewer good movies than there used to be, and most blockbusters/capeshit sucks, so I'm not as with it as I used to be.

Factoring in for nostalgia, for the most part, TV is much better than it used to be, so I'm still with it. I don't watch a ton of it, but I keep up with the new shows.
>>
>>79329802
>tfw wear joggers daily for about two years now and am also 25
>>
>>79330119

4chan isn't the "in" generation anymore, the average age of a 4chan poster is going up and kids don't care about message boards anymore..

>yfw even 4chan is getting older with you
>>
>>79328988
Kinda, I'll be turning 27 soon. I just dont see the appeal in things like twitch,

I spend almost all my time on the internet so I still keep up with a lot of things though
>>
It was forced on me in college, with people in my dorm yelling TShirt Time during Jersey Shore, nerds playing Skyrim in class or hearing the same Calvin Harris songs at bars. But now I cant name a single song from 2017.
>>
File: pjw.jpg (115KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pjw.jpg
115KB, 1600x900px
>>79329530
THE MAYNSTREEM MEDEUSA
>>
>>79330296

33 year old wizard. I can confirm this. I don't really do anything anymore. Work, sleep, eat, shit, piss, fap.
>>
Im 31 and I feel like there's more good music being made now then at any other point in my life. The fact that you can find so much good shit through the internet instead of being spooned it through the radio is a huge factor.
>>
>>79336631

There's also more bad music being made now than ever.
>>
>>79331389
>mfw 29 and fucking a 22 year old
>>
I was very much into late 2000s hipsterdom, which was about ironic nihilism, dance punk, and drinking PBR, but I can't fucking stand 2010s hipsterdom, which is about actually caring, indie folk, and drinking local craft brews.

So yes, yes it has happened to me.
>>
>>79329041
Their only good song is Stairway to Heaven. Queen is better, hands down. And the Beatles are overrated as fuck, son.

>>79328988
26 year old here. Past 2007-8, I rarely like any new music coming out. And the music I did like while in high school wasn't even that good. Mid 80s to mid 90s is what I like, some early 2000s music as well.

So fucking sad to see how music has become. I thought emo was gonna be the gayest rock could become, I was wrong as fuck. And rap/hip hop is basically chanting along to shitty over-produced beats. I'd never though there would come a time when Fiddy would be god-tier compared to modern music. Fuck.
>>
>>79336643
There is just in general more of everything being made.
>>
>>79330472
You don't have to use it. You can get work without it.
>>
>>79328988

I was never with it.
>>
>>79328988

I'm ahead of it, like a proper Channer.
>>
>>79332441

This. Must be nice to have some alone time.
>>
Nope.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.