[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First lost all passion for writing and filmmaking. >Then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>First lost all passion for writing and filmmaking.

>Then lost all passion for watching film or television.

>Then lost all passion for discussing film and television.

>I'm starting to realize I don't even have the passion to shitpost on /tv/ anymore.

Should I just kill myself and be done with it?
>>
>>79328329
Are you working? You know... for money. Do you have a job? I'm curious.
>>
>>79328402

I do.
>>
>>79328445
Do that.
>>
>>79328329
Well, you could livestream a mass muder / suicide on facebook livestream and give us all some kino to talk about.
You can even say in it that the only reason you are doing it is because it had a livestream function they can take a hit for it. That or blame Trumps racism while you kill blacks, i would like to see the medias reaction to that.
>>
>Then lost all passion for watching film or television.
>Then lost all passion for discussing film and television.

This isn't me but since all my friends moved away and /tv/ has become an unsable shit hole I have no one to discuss with. I'm guessing the passion will die shortly.
>>
>>79328445
Cool. Save up some extra cash(if you don't have some already) and invest in a hobby.
Doesn't matter which. Just flip a coin, and choose something.
Maybe get that camera you've been wanting.
Buy that editing software.
You're going to need a better computer for that.
Commission some production for your movie review show.
Build a website.
Maybe get into video games, or some shit. A whole other hobby.
Point is: invest in yourself.
>>
>>79328329
>RLM
>tumblr.png
Yeah you should do it
>>
File: bacchus.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bacchus.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>79328610
>>
time to get into drugs
>>
Watching some stranger go through the process of unwanted death can make your unwanted living temporarily less unwanted, start making snuff, join us in the other site.

zw3crggtadila2sg.onion/imageboard/
>>
>>79328610
>invest in a hobby
>Just flip a coin, and choose something
That's not how it works.
>>
File: 31.png (40KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
31.png
40KB, 300x100px
Maybe, just maybe, the problem is that you chose to seek inspired film culture discussion WITH TROLLS ON 4CHAN
>>
>>79328329
Watch anime
>>
File: 1440824040562.jpg (34KB, 960x679px) Image search: [Google]
1440824040562.jpg
34KB, 960x679px
>>79330965
I don't get this anti-4chan rhetoric, honestly, i come here and talk about anything ever and get a bunch of authentic responses to it as well some joke posts but whenever i talk about things outside of here i feel like people often agrees with whatever is popular and are afraid of being actually honest.
4chan is the perfect place for discussing stuff without the hypocresy and fake opnions from people too busy trying to be popular and socializeable.

If this site is so bad, why are you even here?
>>
File: 1479890479771.jpg (163KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479890479771.jpg
163KB, 1200x800px
>>79331265
Pics of course
>>
>>79331265
>honest authentic responses

JUST

>not trying to be popular

What's my opinion on Dark Knight, /tv/?
>>
>>79331671
>he doesn't know what a joke post is for the sake of starting a discussion.
Just get >>>/out/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.