[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain I recommend a full spread of my asshole!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1486764907897.jpg (8KB, 185x181px) Image search: [Google]
1486764907897.jpg
8KB, 185x181px
Captain I recommend a full spread of my asshole!
>>
>>79327206

Ian the federation really multiculti if worf basically had to abandon 90% of his culture in favour of the human culture
>>
File: sexy-picard.jpg (51KB, 700x521px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-picard.jpg
51KB, 700x521px
Recommendation accepted.
>>
You can easily see this show was written by nu-males who had no sense of structure, loyalty and self-preservation. If Worf were the captain instead of Picuck, hundreds of Enterprise lives wouldn't be lost.
>>
>>79327698
This. Friendly reminder Worf literally murdered a child in his youth and was only allowed to join Starfleet because of muh affirmative action and Klingon diversity quota.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (20KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
20KB, 267x200px
>>79327206
Denied!
>>
>>79327254

He didn't abandon his culture. Worf was more Klingon than actual Klingons, that was an important point of his character. Shit, they even let him keep his warrior's sash.
>>
>>79327698
the Enterprise mission was to be an ambassador ship and meet new lifeforms, taking risks was part of the job

also when did "hundreds of people" die in TNG?
>>
>>79327814
>More Klingon than actual Klingons
You mean he had an idealistic view of how a Klingon "should" be because he read a bunch of old books that portrayed Klingons as virtuous and proud warriors, then he met ACTUAL Klingons and they didn't fit into his preconceived mold?
>>
>>79327902

Well yeah, exactly. He tried much harder to conform to the ideals of his people. Praiseworthy, if naive.
>>
>>79327885
>also when did "hundreds of people" die in TNG?

Watch the series and then come back.
>>
>>79328023
but I did? when did the crew suffer hundreds of casualties?
>>
>>79327885
Wolf 359?
>>
>>79328636
and how would have Worf shooting torpedos at everything avoided that?
>>
File: death chart.jpg (640KB, 548x848px) Image search: [Google]
death chart.jpg
640KB, 548x848px
wtfff
>>
>>79329130
What happened in Enterprise mang? At least Janeway has the excuse of half of them were due to godlike-being intervention.
>>
>>79329332
>What happened in Enterprise mang?

They had to go fight the Xindi to stop Earth from being blown up by a super weapon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.