[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andy > Michael

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image[6].jpg (70KB, 485x364px) Image search: [Google]
image[6].jpg
70KB, 485x364px
Andy > Michael
>>
I think he prefers to be called Drew.
>>
Who's the worst character and why is it poo in the loo?
>>
>>79327764
She had some good lines and scenes.
Jim's smug ass was the worst.
>>
>>79327764
that's not Pam
>>
>>79327764
Darryl was the worst. He had literally one funny moment in the entire series (him teaching Michael faux street slang).
>>
Ryan was underused as shit for someone listed as a main character in the fucking intro scroll
>>
>>79327764

first of all, how dare you
>>
>>79327764
>poo in the loo
>the

An hero
>>
>>79327764
>dat false rape accusation joke
She was excellent.
>>
>>79328232
Wasn't that because he was a producer or something?
>>
>>79328263
>it's an anon types things out but it doesn't amount to saying anything episode
What do you guys think he meant by this?
>>
>>79328303
Unlikely, he didn't become a producer until far into the show's run. I think he was a writer right from the start, though.
>>
>>79328303
Yeah but Steve Carell was too and the first few seasons were literally "Michael Scott: The Show, featuring other characters"
>>
>>79326916
OP = fag
>>
>>79327764
She was annoying by the later season but she is fine.
>>
>nobody have posted the Pam obsessed with Jim pictures
wtf is wrong with you guys
>>
>>79326916
Weak bait

>not funny
>annoying
>not even working most of the start to do that stupid arc to fuck that red head girl
>>
>>79327764
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.