[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell were they thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

What the hell were they thinking?
>>
>>79319974
what is your problem with this movie ? For me it was quiet nice, actually..
>>
>>79319974
it didnt have enough diversity
>>
It was an ok movie, and one of the brighest point was when HECTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
>>
File: achilles.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
achilles.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>YOU SACK OF WINE
>>
It's a great film, faggot
>inb4 but muh retarded shit from the poem didnt happen
>>
The greatest tragedy of this movie is we didn't get Sean Bean's Odysseus in a spinoff.
>>
>>79319974

>lets spend all our time and effort on fight choreography
>acting? dialogue? just fuck my shit up senpai

it was 100% the correct decision
>>
>written by david benioff
>>
File: 1486170349320.png (433KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486170349320.png
433KB, 1280x720px
>>79319974
this film is very good
>>
>>79319974

too many bad accents.
American and Australian accents do not belong in ancient Greece,
>>
>>79319974
What the hell were your parents thinking?
>>
File: 1414172229010.jpg (9KB, 279x291px) Image search: [Google]
1414172229010.jpg
9KB, 279x291px
>>79320628
>>
They tried to push atheism in a fucking Iliad movie
>>
>>79321611
So Achilles commits sacrilege against Apollo then the one area that wasn't blessed or whatever was hit with an arrow because of his hubris later and you equate that to atheism? How about when Perocles dons his armor then dies? Maybe you're just looking for an agenda because you've been here too long?
>>
>>79321752
>then the one area that wasn't blessed or whatever was hit with an arrow because of his hubris later
Watch the movie first family
>>
People are complaining that it isnt like the illiad, and they're right, I'd say it only has 20% of the illiad.

But you know what? it was a nice movie, it had good acting, direction and soundtrack, it was good for what it was, i watch it every 2 years
>>
>>79321821
>it had good acting, direction and soundtrack
>it had good acting,
>direction
>and soundtrack
>it had good acting, direction and soundtrack
>>
>>79321821
> I'd say it only has 20% of the illiad
are you aware the Iliad cover only a few weeks of the war and is basically about Priam asking Achilles to give his sons boody so he could bury him and finding peace in mutual forgiveness? story of Helen or wooden horse isn't even there.
>>
>>79321808
I did and his mother states that he was baptized in water or some shit in the fucking movie when Odysseus goes to get him for Agomommmy.
>>
>>79321944
>what is reading comprehension

I'm pretty sure anon meant that the movie only followed a bit of the illiad and decided to fuck off and do its own thing
>>
>>79321611

It wasn't atheist, achilles says he's seen the gods but he hates them
>>
Troy was a manlet?
>>
>>79321985
Watch the movie please
>>
>>79322049
You think he was being literal about having seen the Gods in this scene?
>>
>>79322072
I did though
>>
>>79320472
Literally money waiting to be made.
I'd watch the shit out of it.
>>
>>79322441
odysseus' story is way too disjointed to be a decent film

would have to focus on a single arc
>>
>>79322494
It could be a three part epic like the Lord of the Rings. They'd obviously have to cut some things out but I'm sure it could be boiled down into a respectable trilogy.
>>
>>79322494
they should make it in 2035, and it's old sean bean just reading tennyson's ulysses while a montage of all his movie deaths plays
>>
File: alexander.jpg (349KB, 1001x1250px) Image search: [Google]
alexander.jpg
349KB, 1001x1250px
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>FOR SPARTA, ACHILLES?
>i am a big guy...for hector
>dormamus
>woo hoo atsubare
>first rule is...you dont talk about the trojan horse
>we are gonna need a bigger horse,
>never get involved in a land war in Troy
>well done Zeus well done...however
This movie is a fucking legend!
>>
>>79323261
Haven't watched it so hit me with pros and cons.

Where is my motherfucking Caligula kino?
>>
>>79323303
>dormamus

I have come to bargain!
>>
>>79323261
DUDE GAY SEX LMAO
>>
>>79323336
Basically another movie that shits on greek stuff as usual. It wasn't bad per say.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.