[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got an idea, lets make the car a place of silent reflection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: silentreflection.png (791KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
silentreflection.png
791KB, 1366x768px
I got an idea, lets make the car a place of silent reflection from now on, ok?
>>
>>79316168
dude entry level nihilism lmao
>>
>>79316192
What's advanced level? Hanging yourself?
>>
>>79316192
thats the point retard
>>
>>79316215
realizing nihilism is retarded
>>
>>79316215
no accepting that your happyness lies in your hands and that you have to accept the absurd
>>
>>79316271
No I don't
>>
>>79316241
>>79316271
This.
>>
>>79316241
Very deep.
>>
>>79316350
ok then kill yourself you weak fgt
>>
BIG
>>
>>79316506
MEATY
>>
>>79316452
I prefer to hang around and complain. Besides I like the world just fine. It's the people in it that suck. How about everyone else kill themselves instead? That works better for me.
>>
No one wants to riff on Rust memes with me? I don't know why, I'm such fun on a Friday night.
>>
>>79316809
suck a dick. true detective season 1 is overrated..
>>
>>79317163
name something better
>>
I'm just here for your wife's phat ass Marty
>>
File: fucking kobe.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
fucking kobe.gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>79317226
season 2
>>
>>79316168
Post your favorite car kino scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hJrXsygZyg
>>
>>79316168
>>
>>79317226
young pope, six feet under, fargo
>>
>>79317477
>young pope
>fargo
holy hell
can you be more of a pleb?
>>
>>79317570
sure baitbro
>>
>>79317591
fargo ir reddit tier
pope is just too edgy
>>
>>79317636
and TD is not edgy and not reddit tier?
i understand that it's a good show but this is just fanboyism that's blinding you
>>
>>79317715
True detective has a great plot that unifys with the story perfectly.
>>
>>79316241
Really gets the wheels turning
>>
>>79317773
what is that even supposed to mean?
>>
>Return an hour later to see the thread still exists
>Reads posts
>Nihilism confirmed to be the correct philosophy
The human race is shit.
>>
>>79316168
Man, True Detective S1 was great.
Any news about third season? I've heard Matthew Mcconaughey wanted to reprise the role.
>>
>>79318670
I think I'm good without that honestly. First I was happy that the series was over and ended in the perfect place. When they announced season 2 I was afraid they would ruin it but since it was totally separate I just thought of it as a different show. If they bring back Rust and it sucks it will stain the original series which I think is damn near perfect.
>>
>>79316535
Pathetic.
>>
Rewatched it last week, I forgot how cringe-inducing Rust was.
That being said it's really frustrating that Pizzalotto got accused of plagiarism for quoting Ligotti or other pessimist philosophers, Rust was clearly supposed to embody the Thesis of pessimism so there could be an adequate Anti-thesis to it through the course of the season.

Also does anyone understand what role exactly Childress played in the whole conspiracy?
The way I understood it he himself was a victim of his father/grand-father and turned crazy and started murdering women while obsessed with this whole black magic cult stuff.

But he was also involved with whatever Tuttle was doing, my question is are the higher-ranking pedo guys aware of Childress murdering women?
>>
>>79318755
Yeah but what about Yellow King and Carcosa? What about lovecraftian horrors?
>>
>>79318768
So that's a no on killing yourselves? Cause I gotta be honest you're really shitting up the place.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.