[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Place Beyond the Pines Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

The Place Beyond the Pines Discussion Thread
>>
>>79307576
Eva Mendes was a whore and the black stepfather was ironically the only positive character in the whole thing.

For that he got cucked by said whore who wanted that autistic dick and cash which she hid under her child's crib like a cunt.

The less said the better about how idiotic it is the kid suddenly goes super crazy when he discovered his criminal blood father was shot when he actually did have a stable father figure already.
>>
>>79307792
I thought he went crazy because the he thought the dipshit son of the cop knew about it and was mocking him. That and getting his ass beat.
>>
1>3>2
>>
>>79307576
Third act goes to shit
>>
>>79307792
>>79307907
This isn't a cuck thread discuss how good the movie is
>>
>>79307576
it was three movies crammed in one. It's like the director changed his mind every third of the movie and started a new story,
>>
>>79307940
We're discussing the film you dumb bitch. What more do you want?
>>
>>79307931
I like the 3rd story with green goblin the best dude oxys lmao
>>
>have a really good actor at the top of his game
>LET'S KILL HIM HALF WAY INTO THE MOVIE LMAO

nice one
>>
At the time when I saw this 2-3 years ago I thought it was one of the worst movies Ive ever seen.
>>
>>79308000
He wasn't doing much with the character anyway.
>>
Great movie. Probably the realest depiction of a robbery. Autistbro just got too greedy. He was punished.
>>
The Snow Angel makes everything better and more emotional.Incredible sequence of music.
>>
Best movie ive seen in my entire life
>>
File: goose dog wiggle.webm (3MB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
goose dog wiggle.webm
3MB, 1280x528px
>>
Watched it yesterday

First act was perfect, Goose is a great actor. Act two was nothing special and I liked act three even if a bit too happy at the end

AJ was a bitch
>>
>>79308273
i knew some redditor would ruin the thread
>>
Are you all fucking serious?!

This film is clearly a masterpiece, anyone who disagrees is kind of a pleb to say the least.
>>
>>79307576
1st Act is 10/10 kino. Everything else is retarded
>>
Was good. Too long to watch again though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.