[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISILDUR'S BANE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1486659984555.jpg (906KB, 1920x876px) Image search: [Google]
1486659984555.jpg
906KB, 1920x876px
ISILDUR'S BANE?
>>
GET IT TO ELROND, I'LL CALL IT IN!
>>
Uh, you don't get to pass
>>
Do I have autism if now anytime I watch Fellowship, during the scenes with Gandalf and Bilbo in the house under the hill, I just watch Gandalf's eyes and body language in reaction to where Bilbon SHOULD be but isnt due to greenscreen magic of making onetaller/shorter than the other by a large margin?

If you watch Gandalf that whole time, you can see hes either late or early in reacting to some of Bilbo's movements or words. Like when Bilbo says he put the ring in an envelope on the mantle, Gandalf is already going to the mantle before Bilbo says where he put it. Gandalf then starts turning to look at Bilbo slightly before any person would naturally, as he says he still has the ring in his pocket.

They got the timing down almost, but if you pay attention to either character closely, while they are in the background of the scene (or while we SHOULD be focused on what another character is doing/saying) you notice it very quickly.
>>
The quest plan I filed with the White Council lists me, my hobbits, the king of Gondor here, but only ONE of YOU.

First one to talk gets to stay in my fellowship.
>>
What would happen if you took off that ring?
>>
The flightplan i whispered to the moth lists Smeagol, my King, Mr. Frodo here, but only ONE OF YOU
>>
File: 1486402013333.jpg (495KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486402013333.jpg
495KB, 1920x1080px
MENU?
>>
NO! They expect one of us in the wreckage Boromir.
>>
File: Witch_King_Return_of_the_King.jpg (14KB, 415x358px) Image search: [Google]
Witch_King_Return_of_the_King.jpg
14KB, 415x358px
>>79300181
Gandalf: Master Baggins, I'm Maiar.
Saruman: He wasn't alone.
Gandalf: Uhh.. you don't get to bring friends.
Frodo: They're not my friends.
Saruman: They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the Ringwraith. The Black Rider.
Gandalf: The Witch King?
(Saruman nods)
Gandalf: Get them on the eagle, I'll call it in.

Gandalf: The flight plan I just filed with the White Council lists me, my fellowship, Master Baggins here, but only one of you! First one to talk gets to stay on my eagle!
(Gimli drags a Nazgul to the edge)
Gandalf: WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB MASTER BAGGINS?
(The Nazgul offers no response. Legolas shoots an arrow off the side of the eagle)
Gandalf: HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD. WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?
(Grabs another Nazgul)
TELL ME ABOUT THE WITCH KING! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE RING?
(The second Nazgul says nothing)
Gandalf: LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED RINGWRAITH!
Third Nazgul: Or perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of an eagle.
Gandalf: At least you can talk! Who are you?
Third Nazgul: It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan.
(Gandalf removes the hood of the third Nazgul.)
Witch King: No one cared who I was until I put on the ring.
Gandalf: If I pull that off, will you die?
Witch King: It would be extremely painful.
Gandalf: You're a big guy.
Witch King: For you.
Gandalf: Was getting caught part of your plan?
Witch King: Of course! Master Baggins here refused our offer in favour of yours. We had to find out what he told you.
Frodo: Nothing! I said nothing!
(The eagle encounters turbulence. Above, a winged beast with a team of Nazgul riding it comes into view)
Gandalf: Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Aragorn: Gandalf?
What's the next step in your master plan?
Witch king: Crashing this eagle. WITH NO SURVIVORS!

(Four Ringwraiths leap down toward the eagle. The Witch King breaks his handcuffs and snaps Gandalf’s neck.)
>>
>>79300353
have it checked, m8
see an autism doctor
>>
>>79300619
wouldn't Sauron be Bane?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.