[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Just re-watched this movie again after (at least) ten years and the animated characters hold up so fucking well even by today's standards. How was this not hailed as a technical marvel back in the day?

>yfw movies like this will never be made again because Hollywood companies are cunts.
>>
great movie and I loved the video game.

dick tracy was cool too
>>
>>79299372
>How was this not hailed as a technical marvel back in the day?

Well it was.
>>
One of the first cartoon movies that was NOT for kids
>>
>>79299372
Hi, James Rolf
>>
>>79299372
That was entire selling point of the movie.
>>
>you will never plung to your posible death before talking to Bugs Bunny and Mickey mouse.

I guess you could try buy jumping out of a plain while high on shrums and acid.
>>
>>79299427
>>79299540
My bad. I guess I figured it wasn't since all the old people I talk to about it didn't really think much of it.
>>
>>79299431
kill yourself you retard
>>
>"Why are you dating a guy like that anyway?"
>Jessica: "He makes me laugh?"
>>
>>79299668
What about that post has gotten you so anally devastated? Are you a kid?
>>
File: Jessica_Rabbit.gif (918KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica_Rabbit.gif
918KB, 500x315px
>>79299685
>>
>>79299396
Are you me?
>>
File: fun stops heah.png (89KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
fun stops heah.png
89KB, 330x328px
>>79299372
the melting old guy at the end is creepy as fuck tbqhwy senpai
>>
>>79299372

It was, but without Internet hype like that tends to go forgotten.

I do remember seeing quite a bit of behind the scenes stuff on tv where they went into detail about how it was done.
Great movie, I waited for a sequel for years.

And now Bob Hoskins is dead..
>>
>>79299786
>that shoe execution scene
Makes me sad every time desu
>>
Good movie about the General Motors streetcar conspiracy.
>>
>>79299894
it's a fucked up movie, but it's bretty good
>>
>>79299894
I saw that as a kid and it was the first time I've ever felt legitimately disturbed in my life.
>>
>>79299610
why do you talk to so many old people
>>
>>79300837
Nursing Home is my normalfag job.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.