[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this movie told out of order?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (36KB, 452x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 452x196px
Why was this movie told out of order?
>>
That movie is for women. Who cares?
>>
one of the gayest movies ever made
>>
>>79298872
How was it told out of order? I remember this movie being pretty good.
>>
Zoey Deschanel is a cancer
>>
>>79298944
>>tumblr
>>
>>79298944
get out of here you womyn
>>
>>79299005
I know I've been here longer than you. How old were you when that movie came out?
>>
Whenever I see JGL I immediately think of DAVEY inhaling his ball sweat
>>
dishonest filmmaking
>>
movie sucked but it wasn't so bad that it jumps out
>>
>>79298944
*tips eyeliner*
>>
>>79298872
>White people problems: the movie
>>
>>79299156
Back to black twitter with you, faggot. You could easily solve all your own problems if you put down the crack pipe and got off the government teat. Because of government intervention, white guilt, and diversity quotas you guys actually have an advantage at this point in time, if you would only take it (no matter how much leftists and black retards want to say otherwise).
>>
>>79299054
To reinvigorate a stale genre with tension that wouldn't have otherwise existed.
>>
>>79299319

wew lad
>>
>>79299342
kek
>>
>>79298872
>Why was the movie told out of order?
>Why was the movie told
>Why was the movie
>Why
>>
>>79298872
Movies that do that do it as a gimmick for bad plot and writing. If you take that one aspect away from such a movie, it becomes a pretty stale movie. It is one of those warning signs you are watching a bad movie.

The only exception is for time travel where that aspect is part of the plot itself.
>>
>>79299354
>I lost the argument so now I'm trying to pretend like I don't really care.
wew lad
>>
>>79299456
pic related is the ultimate fedora movie
>>
>>79299156
*tips crack pipe*
>>
>>79298872
Why is this thread out of order.
>>
>>79299645
>lolololololololololololololololol lmao haha xD
>>
>>79298872
She is technically the antagonist of the movie.
>>
I liked this movie, please explain to me why my opinion is wrong.
>>
I fucking love this movie, its because im single and i will never know love.
>>
>>79301030
You opinion is good anon, they are just trying to hard to be manly
>>
>>79298944
It was a good movie, probably the only good rom com made in the last 20 years
>>
This movie is Prime Zoe Waifu material
>>
Why can't it be 2011 anymore? Got i miss those times. When millenial culture hadn't crashed and burned yet.
>>
>>79301704
Thing is the movie was about becoming a man.
>>
>>79299533
>>79299456
t. contrarian gen z wise teen
>>
Zoey's fault
Zoey was in the right
JGL was in the wrong
JGL was a pussy.

End of discussion.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.