[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we're fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

>>
inb4 redditbabbies respond with "they had boards?"
>>
>>79297291

BANE?
>>
>>79297291
Why are they doing this?
>>
>>79297327
Too many people bitching about trolls.
>>
>>79297291
It seems most people are just moving to TMDB instead.
>>
>>79297291
I actually will miss them, even if 90% of the boards were reddit trash.

Sometimes you found some pretty decent discussion and information.
>>
>>79297342
>trolls
You get them in every online community though. Deleting the community compeletely doesn't seem like a very good way of dealing with it
>>
>>79297429

>>tfw soon there's going to be a GW system that deletes mean comments everywhere on the interbutts
>>
>>79297291
here's the link:

http://www.imdb.com/board/announcement
>>
Genuinely bummed about this. A board for every movie and its contents over 15 years deleted like that. The board is so lo-fi, the whole thing can't take up more than a couple gigs or cost them hardly anything. Just fucking charge $5/year to post in the boards or something and they'll clean up.
>>
how do i turn off youtube notifications for specific comments?
there only seems to be an option to entirely mute the person whose comment you replied to
>>
>>79297291
Where will I shitpost now?
>>
>>79297291
OLD NEWS
>>
>>79297291
I'm worried about ChamCham the most tbqh-
>>
>>79297429
The alt-right trolls are new and ruining every fucking community on the Internet. We should just delete everything at this point.
>>
File: lena booty.jpg (98KB, 634x789px) Image search: [Google]
lena booty.jpg
98KB, 634x789px
oh well, maybe people will use their time on something more productive than arguing which ship is better.
>>
File: toothpaste[1].jpg (54KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
toothpaste[1].jpg
54KB, 960x720px
>>79298690
This bitch built like bent toothpaste
>>
>>79298651

>muh circle jerk is ruined by internet trolls... this is a new development invented by the alt-Reich .. please suppress all free thoughts that rustle my jimmies
>>
File: trolls.png (183KB, 537x399px) Image search: [Google]
trolls.png
183KB, 537x399px
>>79298651
>>
>>79298789
It's true you fuck stick. You can't talk about ANYTHING, not fashion, not movies, not video games, not weather, not fucking geology, not on any website, without having a million /pol/acks crying about jews and sjws and brown people.

Get the fuck off the Internet.
>>
>>79298884
Now equate that to three people trying to have a casual conversation while surrounded by 50,000 people screaming "KEK"
>>
>>79297291
I'm pretty sure they're going to go to reddit.
>>
>>79298936
Was a joke, anon.

I think it's annoying too. A lot of people seem to desperately want to be part of internet culture and think the way to go about it is by spurting memes, so competing to say the edgiest thing comes before discussion.
>>
>>79298789
>alt-right
>thoughts
pick one
>>
>>79298901
It's not /pol/ you fucking faggot
In case you haven't noticed, ever since the Obama administration (((THEY))) have been shoving politics into EVERYTHING.
I can't turn on my tv without seeing a fucking shitskin or a kike.
Every single fucking show has women shoehorned in, and I have to endure the disgusting sight of racemixing propaganda every fucking day

Jesus fuck I'd LOVE to just read some news or watch a movie without seeing FAGGOTS strolling around like it's normal, but no, it has to be politics politics politics every week, every day, EVERY HOUR ON ALL CHANNELS
>>
IMDB is doing this because everyone on IMDB is too honest about how shit Hollywood movies are and it costs them money. They prefer the forced positivity of Reddit.
>>
>>79299497
>it has to be politics politics politics every week, every day, EVERY HOUR ON ALL CHANNELS
Lad, non-whites, women and jews are not politics, them appearing in a show doesn't make it politics. You sound lonely and frustrated mate, maybe try taking a break from the internet?
>>
File: death common sense.jpg (317KB, 1694x2600px) Image search: [Google]
death common sense.jpg
317KB, 1694x2600px
>>79299605
>non-whites, women and jews are not politics,

no, but they do consider themselves victims

analysis here - copyright 1994
>>
IMDB boards were probably the worst message boards of all time

Worse than youtube comments
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.