[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We had Chappelle do black Bush sketches back in the day. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0624.jpg (64KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0624.jpg
64KB, 500x338px
We had Chappelle do black Bush sketches back in the day. But what would his black Trump be like if he were to do it?
>>
>>79295795
the same
>>
Trump on maury.
>>
>>79295795
Trump is a white nigger so probably nothing different from what we've seen

>incoming butt hurt polacks
>>
should've done black obama sketches too
>>
>it's been 8 years since you could make fun of the president since he was a colored
>>
>>79295795

He'd need more material first, though the "muslim ban" would be a good start

>do you niggas not remember 9/11?!
>>
>>79295795
>But what would his black Trump be like if he were to do it?

Like the Godfather from WWF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohqggT35TJM
>>
>>79295825
>uses "nigger" in his post unironically
get back to /pol/
>>
There'd be a drive by at the press conference, aimed at the press.
>>
>>79295795
WE BUILDING THAT WALL NIGGA!!!
>>
>>79295833
Obama didn't easily lend himself to parody. He was very cautious about his image and kind of subdued, he didn't have a larger-than-life personality like Clinton and Trump. He didn't say dumb shit all the time like Bush. He didn't have a mockable personality like recent Presidents.

Part of it is probably liberal bias on the part of the media, but I genuinely can't think of a good, consistent way to make fun of him. You could mock his underlings ("WAIT Holder what do you mean you 'misplaced' 1,000 AK-47s?!") but the man himself was kind of low-profile for a president. Idk, just thinking about doing a bit for Obama is harder than it was for the other 3 Presidents

>Clinton fucked everything in sight
Easy, if not for that you could paint him as kind of hillbilly
>Bush
Basically as easy as Clinton, except while Clinton was somewhat clever with poor judgement Bush was not clever yet had better judgement.
>>
File: blacktrump.png (438KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
blacktrump.png
438KB, 600x405px
GRAB HER PUSSY?

I SAID THAT?

NUH-UH NIGGA, THAT SHITS FAKE NEWS

NEXT QUESTION
>>
>>79295941
Fuck off, roody-poo
>>
>>79296083
>Obama didn't easily lend himself to parody.
Ehm, I think we should all, ehm, listen to this anon. Right now!
He was just too hip and cool!
>>
>>79296083

Mostly parodies about Obama were just people imitating his voice
>>
>>79295833
Obama had little to no material to work with. He lacked the the personality and flaws that made George W Bush interesting. Bush could unironically fit into whatever sketch the writers were making.
>>
File: chappie.jpg (39KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
chappie.jpg
39KB, 479x359px
>>79295795
I only drink the finest breast milks.
>>
>>79295795

Trump is already black
>>
>>79296161
People latched to the way he talked but it wasn't particularly funny.

>>79296097
GRABBED THEM BY THE PUSSY? NIGGA, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU SMASH PUSSY, NOT GRAB IT!

AND NOBODY SMASHES PUSSY LIKE ME. TRUST ME, I'M LIKE A REALLY HUNG NIGGA. EVERYBODY SAYS SO. IT'S TREMENDOUS. AIN'T THAT RIGHT, BABY?
>Camera zooms at black Ivanka, who's reading the torah
Nuh-huh, that shit ain't cut the top, you know what I'm saying
>>
>>79295795
>But what would his black Trump be like if he were to do it?
Kino resurgence
>>
>>79296161
Not exactly, but he was just too much of a dull guy to even parody. Libs kissed his ass ad nauseam and even conservatives didn't have much to go off of besides his speech impediment and his autistic speech pattern
>>
>>79296083
>He didn't have a mockable personality like recent Presidents.

That's why they called him No Drama Obama.
>>
>>79296216

That and thanking him for their greyscaled fuck ups, leading them to buy useless As Seen on TV shit.
>>
File: Based FLQ.jpg (18KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Based FLQ.jpg
18KB, 300x450px
>>79295825
>Trump is a white nigger
He is not Quebecois!
>>
>>79296083

Well this is kind of true. The funniest obama "parody" is probably that beatin' barack plastic toy where obama wanks his dick
>>
>>79296083
>Obama didn't easily lend himself to parody.
>He was very cautious about his image and kind of subdued,

Obama's public image was in large part designed to avoid being perceived as too black. There are two angles of approach to making a parody of that. One, take it as true. This would make Obama essentially into Tom from The Boondocks. The alternative is to pose that beneath the polished exterior is a suppressed personality that is "hood". Think "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch".

But unless you're a black comedian you cannot do this comedy without major controversy. Cartoonists, who caricature by their very nature, eventually settled on big ears as the safe way of depicting Obama.
>>
>>79295831
>should have done "black" obama sketches too
underrated. obama is white.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.