[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont care what people say. Picard would be a great captain,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: CLn2jFNUYAAbqud.png (133KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
CLn2jFNUYAAbqud.png
133KB, 600x441px
I dont care what people say. Picard would be a great captain, if someone would just give him the opportunity to prove himself.
>>
That blue uniform is emasculating as fuck.
>>
>>79293212
I dunno, that Picard doesn't seem like a take-charge type of guy.
>>
>listen to a 45 minute long Enterprise white noise video while I work
>the last five minutes have Ryker "unmasking" Lore
Maximum comfy
>>
I got really excited when Data was in command and/or wore the red uniform. Truly alpha
>>
>>79293247
it's their designated cuck uniform
>>
Last night I watched that episode where everyone loses their memory because some faggy alien launched beams into the Enterprise, Worf assumed he was the Captain due to his decorative uniform and it was great, his first priority was to make the ship combat-ready.
>>
>>79293609
Heh, that was a good ep. The Last one I watched was that one with the retarded space face trapping the Enterprise for an experiment. What the fuck? Seriously though it was kinda creepy watching it at 1 in the morning, especially the part where Riker and Worf almost get trapped on that empty Yamato.
>>
File: Picard.jpg (612KB, 1338x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picard.jpg
612KB, 1338x1080px
>>79293609
>Captain, I recommend we hail the approaching vessel before firing.
>>
>>79293707
>>79293609
It's retarded that they let children and families on the Enterprise. Every other day they're meeting some Twilight Zone esque monster
>>
This episode was pretty harsh. Picard would rather die than be a junior officer? Jesus. That shows how he regards his crew. Snooty French faggot fuck.
>>
>>79293212
future school shooter picard is best picard.
>>
File: TNG Bridge Crew.jpg (115KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TNG Bridge Crew.jpg
115KB, 1440x1080px
>>79293441
>>
File: Damar 2.jpg (100KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
Damar 2.jpg
100KB, 400x393px
And so 11 years ago /tv/ signed a treaty, joining the ranks of 4chan.
In it, 4chan promised to extend /tv/'s influence throughout the site. In exchange, we pledged ourselves to join the war against Reddit, Tumblr and their allies. /tv/ has never been afraid of war - a fact we've proven time and again over these past 11 years.
Our best posts and memes were given to fulfill our part of the agreement. And what has 4chan done in return? Nothing.
We've gained no new boards, in fact our influence throughout the site has diminished. And to make matters worse we are no longer masters in our own home. Travel anywhere in /tv/ and what do you find? /v/, /co/ and now /b/
Instead of invaders we have become the invaded.
Our allies have conquered us without firing a single shot.
Well, no longer.
This morning, detachments of the Kinoposters, Baneposters and Cunnyposters attacked 4chan outposts on /pol/
This assault marks the first step towards the liberation of /tv/ from the true oppressors of the site.
I call upon posters everywhere.
Resist.
Resist today.
Resist tomorrow.
Resist until every shitposter has been driven from our soil.
>>
>>79293756
Well, the memory-loss wouldn't have happened in first place if Picard simply ordered shields up instead of trying to parlay.

>>79293833
Yep, pretty retarded and the show always misses the opportunity of showing us the probable horrors of regular people who constantly live under red alerts and have no idea what the fuck is happening.
>>
File: 1486137342265.png (496KB, 485x544px) Image search: [Google]
1486137342265.png
496KB, 485x544px
>>79293707
>it's a Federation starship meets an omnipotent alien episode
>>
>>79293833

What was the purpose, to show the federation was a religion of peace?
>>
>>79294161
>regular people
hell everyone but the senior staff/bridge crew is just guessing at clues.
>>
>>79294248
Imagine how they felt during the first Borg encounter, kek.
>>
>>79294286
Holy shit, those poor bastards that got sliced out of the ship like a piece of cake.
>>
>>79294356
Does the regular crew know any details about what the bridge is fighting against during all those red alerts and ship getting blasted?
>>
>>79293833
>>79294205
Even if it's non canon I liked the explanation they give in the novels.

Basically, after Kirk era, everyone wanted to be Kirk 2.0 aka Space cowboy, so the only way to restrain starfleet captains of trying to pull a Kirk in every mission was to assign civilians to the biggest, most valuable ships.
>>
>>79294460
>>79294460
That's insane.
>>
>>79294421
i bet everyone hangs out in 10 forward because its their only access to information.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.