[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
Just saw the preview for this during Fences.

Is anyone here gonna see it?

If I'm drunk, maybe.
>>
>>79292572
fuck no. can't stand this nigger's face
>>
>>79292609
My mother was angry at the trailer, but personally, I'd go just to laugh at the whole affair.
>>
>>79292572
I won't, I'm just tired of everything being made about politics and race. It's just mentally exhausting honestly that we've gone this far without a paddle and we only keep going further. Oh and you know RT is going to go apeshit over its "brave metaphorical commentary on society today"

>mfw they have a preview for Get Out during Fences but not JW2
>>
>>79292771
It's all about marketing. Tellingly, Fences also had trailers for A United Kingdom, The Zookeeper's Wife and The Shack.

Of all those, I don't wanna The Zookeeper's Wife at all. Not only do I think Jessica Chastain is what happens when you suck all the sexy out of Christina Hendricks, she's not acting in this movie. The film is vegan and holocaust propaganda.
>>
Yeah I'll probably go see it, when the torrent is out.
>>
>>79292572
I remember /pol/ had a massive thread on this when it first came out.
>>
>>79293488
Of course they did.
>>
>>79292572
Yes. Being abused by white people is my ultimate fantasy
>>
looks funny. might watch it with the gf but i doubt it's kino
>>
I didn't realize this movie was supposed to be a race thing until I looked at this thread

I'm still not convinced
>>
>>79293684
Just from the trailer, the idea behind the movie is making black people not act like insane animals is stealing what makes them black.
>>
>>79292572
Wait, is this confirmed not a comedy?

Because the trailer is really, really funny.
>>
Is this supposedly to be a serious horror movie or a comedy? I can't tell.
>>
>>79292572
It's going to be progressive propaganda.

The father is played by the same actor who played "Josh Lyman", the left-hand man of the idealized progressive Democrat president in The West Wing. Both the President himself and his right-hand man "Toby Ziegler" (what ethnicity could THEY be?) appeared in the unspeakably cringey and disgraceful video appeal of a few months ago for electoral college members to turn faithless. "Josh" must have felt he could let that chance to virtue-signal pass because he had this orgy of white liberal self-flagellation coming up.

All I have seen of this movie is this trailer. I think I've grasped the gist of it but the exact details of the plot are still obscure. It's clearly a horror movie for the generation that's bought the BLM narrative, but played as a freakish hybrid of "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and "Stepford Wives" for the BLM bizarro-world. You're left wondering if the blacks being cast are urban sophisticates whose car has broken down in the wilderness and whites as sub-animal psychopath berserkers, or are blacks being cast as unsuspecting well-meaning innocents and whites as Machiavellian mind-control technicians. The finer details would only be revealed once you see the film, but considering the narrative, does it matter?

Fascinating how far the progress of sanity was reversed during the Obama years Get Out is any indication. Hollywood remade The Stepford Wives about twelve years ago with Nicole Kidman and turned what had been an earnest feminist cry of alarm into a self-ironizing comedy. In 2004 it seemed ridiculous to people to portray men as even capable of reducing women to robotic slaves. Now, apparently, you can play this old "fuck whites" victim fantasy with a perfectly straight face, provided blacks are in the role of victims.

Same thing with the big TV hit Westworld, by the way. The "robots" are essentially blacks as BLM sees them - and a massively disproportionate number of them ARE played by blacks.
>>
>>79292572
A. How was fences? I'm more of a horror/action guy myself but that movie looked legitimately good. I saw a trailer for it when I saw that shitty Brad Pitt WWII movie.

B.I'll probably watch it eventually, but I doubt I'll see it in theaters. Not because of political reasons, but its a bit too "meh" for me to pay for. It looked fairly funny.

I love humor like this. I think its hypocritical bullshit that their'ed be riots if the reverse ever happened (white guy goes to black gf's community and gets lobotomized,) but I don't think its pushing an anti-white agenda. Maybe taking advantage of the current political climate for box office points.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.