[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: just wanna.jpg (70KB, 636x475px) Image search: [Google]
just wanna.jpg
70KB, 636x475px
What was his problem?
>>
He was unwilling to give her FUNdamental rights.
>>
Princess Peach cheated on him with Bowser. And now his strange daughter invites an entire city to an orgy in his house.
>>
>>79292611
>his strange daughter
Obviously I meant his wife's strange daughter. I fucked up. Sorry.
>>
IRON SHEIK! NUMBA ONE!

I get "hate my generation" over two things: the mid 80s and swinging london in the 60s
>>
He was supposed to be managing the British Bulldogs, but Cyndi was wasting his fucking time
>>
Italian orthodox v kroatian orthodox #cyndilauper
>>
I thought he was still number one though
>>
He wanted to get rid of his NEET daughter so he can go back to banging his fat ugly wife.
>>
File: 1469164774095.jpg (31KB, 507x459px) Image search: [Google]
1469164774095.jpg
31KB, 507x459px
>think it was just an innocent song about having a good time when I was a kid
>would hear it all the time, they would play it at school and at stores
>years later
>realize it's actually about upsetting your father by getting your cervix pounded by strangers every night, filling your orifices with warm, frothy semen until you get knocked up and leech off the system until you find a beta male to leech off instead because of his own crippling insecurity
>realize mainstream media groomed me to be a cockslut since age 4 and that's why I'm fucking gay and want a baby
>>
YOU WAKE UP LATE FOR SCHOOL MAN YOU DON'T WANNA GO
>>
>>79293672
>not fucking his daughter
>>
File: Mick_Foley.jpg (432KB, 800x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Mick_Foley.jpg
432KB, 800x1023px
>>79292389
Is that Mick Foley
>>
File: ptzcQNx.gif (923KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ptzcQNx.gif
923KB, 300x300px
>>79292666

i see your trips
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.