[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been 11 years Jenna...move on.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1486704987589.jpg (374KB, 1242x1979px) Image search: [Google]
1486704987589.jpg
374KB, 1242x1979px
It's been 11 years Jenna...move on.
>>
File: 1486682828309.gif (3MB, 259x175px) Image search: [Google]
1486682828309.gif
3MB, 259x175px
>>79292133
She'll move on when you do loser.

Nice 3's though.
>>
>>79292169
Jenna pls staph
>>
>>79292133
I don't know who this is or what "chili's" is, gimme some context will you doc?
>>
Face it. The only careers who took off after The Office were Jim, Dwight and Michael's. Ofc she's nostalgia'ing for the only important role of her life.
>>
>>79292460
Have you been living under a rock? What country do you live in? It has to be some small non English speaking country not even in Europe.

But okay. That's Jenna Fischer. She played a character on America's The Office show. She often tweets stuff relating to that show despite it being forever ago. Chili's is a restaurant. In the show, her character was banned from a Chili's in one of the earlier seasons so this was like 10 years ago.

Basically this thread was created by the OP because it is sad that this actress is so held up in her one hit wonder of a role. She often tweets about her in-character love interest and eventual husband, despite both of them being married to different people in real life, further making this sad.
>>
>>79292713
>She played a character on America's The Office show.
Oh that explains why, I only watched one half episode of that cringe inducing abortion of a show. Amerifats can't appreciate dark or subtle humor so they have to rework it and fill it to the brim with easy-to-follow characters and cozy good-warming feelings
>What country do you live in? It has to be some small non English speaking country not even in Europe.
Nah mate I'm just not an american, can you believe that
>>
>>79292587
Carell already had a career, with or without The Office.

Krasinski, Kaling and Novak are the only ones who got boosted from The Office, and Novak would have probably got on fine without it.
>>
>>79292850
Assuming you're not retarded enough to start a new show at some random episode, then you're full of shit - you never tried to watch it. You're just parroting opinions of other people.

The first episode of the US office is a carbon copy of the UK one.
>>
>>79292927
a friend of mine showed me an episode of it, no idea what season it was. it completely missed the point of the original series
>>
>>79292713
Not him but I don't watch every shitty show on television so I had no idea about the Chili's reference either.

I had a burger at chilis 2 days ago though. Good stuff.
>>
>>79293014
Don't you have a thread on /pol/ to post in
shoo faggot, shoo
>>
>>79293037
I didn't know it was /pol/ tier to eat burgers at Chili's. Guess I'm a nazi now.
>>
>>79292460
It was formerly Chuck's
>>
>>79293014
I wish I had a Chili's in my town....
>>
>>79293066
I'm literally shaking
>>
>>79293087
We have two chili's in my third world country god forsaken village.
>>
>>79293075
Sneed's Fuck and Suck?
>>
>>79292713
>What country do you live in? It has to be some small non English speaking country not even in Europe.

>Because he hasn't watched every episode of a milked sitcom
Wew lad.
>>
NOTICE ME JOHN
>>
It's been 3 threads a day OP...move on.
>>
>>79294217

>implying 3 threads a day is a lot

you need to level up your shitposting
>>
Give me the quick rundown on Jenna
>>
>>79292133
she's always been so plain and homely and now she's old
next
>>
>move on

>said the shitposting memers that shitpost this over and over again

>said the shitposting memers BANE
>>
>>79292850
Autism
>>
File: 1469008972973.png (134KB, 472x759px) Image search: [Google]
1469008972973.png
134KB, 472x759px
>>79294633
B-Bane?
>>
>>79294576
Someone on the social media team at her agency suggested a kind of cringe comedy narrative, to weave into her twitter and instagram, to generate earned/viral type coverage. It's just a way to get people to engage with her on those platforms, so the sponsored stuff she posts, like about what ice cream she's eating, gets more views, so her agency can show those numbers to other sponsors, and so on. Fans get a fun kind of story to play along with. Jenna and her agency get paid. Everyone wins, and it's neat. I guess one downside is people who don't understand that it's fiction taking these postings and putting them here and on reddit, thinking they're pointing out, I guess, the slow unravaling of a low level celebrity? But all they're doing is showing they don't understand really basic social media advertising stuff. Basically, that they're marks.
>>
someone post the pastas with Jenna leaving the voicemails on Jon's phone
>>
File: bushfogle.jpg (50KB, 720x532px) Image search: [Google]
bushfogle.jpg
50KB, 720x532px
>>79295333

whitnessed!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.