[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eddie Bravo is the most annoying motherfucker on the planet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1341.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1341.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Eddie Bravo is the most annoying motherfucker on the planet. He ruined the Alex Jones episode.
>>
his idiocy is literally insulting to me

he has all kind of confidence he simply should not have
>>
>>79290784
thats what happens when you have a chad spic the ego goes through the fucking rough and they dont give a fuck. The most annoying people on the planet. Stupid and just smug.
>>
>>79290948
Yeah. I was in the military and they were hands down the worst. Especially if they started gaining rank. God forbid you weren't someone they considered cool, your life would be a nightmare.
>>
>>79290784

k, Buzz, why dont you go post more shit on insta
>>
>>79290784
>brain damage and drugs

welcome to American entertainment
>>
File: Eddy_gordo♥.png (249KB, 676x430px) Image search: [Google]
Eddy_gordo♥.png
249KB, 676x430px
Fuck you better not be talking about my main ma-oh nevermind.
>>
He would just keep butting in when Jones was ranting and raving, fucking awful desu.
>>
>>79290784
What i thought was hilarious is that Eddie is a fucking flat earther, but he had the audacity to attempt to berate and laugh at Alex Jones' claims.

Like, how big of a faggot do you have to be to think you have conspiracy theory superiority
>>
>>79290800
The confidence was probably the most offensive part, I agree. Even Alex fucking Jones admits the moon landing was legit, but this stoner faggot, ho ho, he's got the REAL answers.
>>
>>79291429
He admits the moon landing happened but not the one that was televised.

He believes that was staged...
>>
Talk about Albert Pike!!
>>
File: edgy.jpg (13KB, 270x250px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
13KB, 270x250px
HAVE
U
SEEN
BUZZ ALDRIN'S
INSTAGRAM

TALK TO ME ABOUT CHEMTRAILS AFTER YOU'VE SEEN IT SCRUBLORD
>>
TOWER 7 BRO! TOWER 7!
>>
I don't need to write that down I have a tattoo.
>>
>>79290784
To be the most annoying motherfucker on planet, he has to be known to people in the first place.

I have no clue who this fag is whatsoever.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.